Queen music download : 1979-04-13 Queen - Live In Tokyo, Budokan Hall, Japan (from Dime)

> Back to index...

If you are using this torrent, but don't see your username (and would like to) you just need to download the torrent again. The new torrent will update the server with your username.

Discuss this download in the forums | Download torrent

Username / IP AddressUploadedDownloadedLast connectedRemaining

What do you think?

Post Reply

From Dime:

uploaded by bootluca

QUEEN
Budokan
Tokyo, Japan
April 13, 1979

Contrast clause - this is a different source than this one already seeded on Dime:

Complete recording of the 1st concert of the japanese leg of the Jazz tour.
It doesn't sound as good as the Tarantura bootleg, but it's the whole show.
It's definitely Mercury's best show of the Japanese tour, before his voice went south.

AUD -> master cassette -> ? -> CDR (x) -> WAV -> FLAC

CD 1
01) We Will Rock You (fast version)
02) Let Me Entertain You

05) Bohemian Rhapsody
06) Tie Your Mother Down
07) Sheer Heart Attack
08) We Will Rock You
09) We Are the Champions
10) God Save The Queen
Posted by tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 12/31/2017 1:35:00 PM
Thanks a lot to both you and Luca
Posted by pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 12/31/2017 1:45:00 PM
Thank you very much!
Posted by cmi user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 12/31/2017 1:49:00 PM
Thanks very much!
Posted by benelui user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 12/31/2017 1:50:00 PM
And another one!!! Thank you so much to everyone involved in this!
Posted by Chopin1995 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 12/31/2017 6:02:00 PM
If anyone doesn't want to torrent, here's a mega link

Posted by Killer_queenIII user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 6:15:00 AM
Thanks for this
Posted by pmatsynot user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 11:40:00 AM
Thanks a lot for this!
Posted by Unniendo user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 12:54:00 PM
Posted by QSMJohn user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 1:45:00 PM
Thanks to you both you and Luca for bringing this here.
Posted by onedunpark user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 2:48:00 PM
MERCI BEAUCOUP
Posted by vivaqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 3:14:00 PM
Thanks a lot. Happy new year :-)
Posted by MackMantilla user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 5:13:00 PM
Thanks!
Posted by Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/1/2018 11:05:00 PM
That month off definitely gave him a boost that was sadly very short lived. We will rock you
fast had some impressive adlibs. I also liked keep yourself alive and fat bottomed girls as well as the first half of the now I'm here improv.
Posted by NastyQueenie74 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/2/2018 3:20:00 AM
NastyQueenie74 wrote:

Indeed - the first few nights of the tour are good, but it's downhill from there.

This show is excellent. BoRhap definitely is Mercury's best of the Live Killers era.
Posted by The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/2/2018 6:08:00 AM
NastyQueenie74 wrote:

fast had some impressive adlibs(the b4 at the start made me do a double take). I also liked keep yourself alive and fat bottomed girls as well as the first half of the now I'm here improv.

Posted by NastyQueenie74 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/2/2018 6:17:00 AM
Holy crap! I just went through the whole concert, and it's hard to believe this was from the Japan leg! And personally, I like the sound better than Tarantura.
Posted by Killer_queenIII user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/2/2018 11:00:00 AM
The Real Wizard wrote:

NastyQueenie74 wrote:

In my opinion, only the first night is a nice night for Mercury from beginning to end.
I remember the second night has a nice start but by Boh Rhap (which is probably one of his worst renditions of this song), it is really hard for him.
Well, then, the two nights in Osaka are not bad at all (but still very far from NOTW and Crazy Tour) but the end of the tour makes you wonder why they did not cancel some shows to rest his voice.

Posted by little foetus user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/2/2018 11:16:00 AM
4/13 is easily Freddie's best Japanese 1979 performance. Not only is his tone intact, but just about every performance on that show beats performances from the European Live Killers Tour. He does creative conservative phrasing on songs and doesn't sound he's struggling to sing for the most part (unlike most of the other Japanese shows).
Posted by Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/2/2018 1:35:00 PM
Killer_queenIII wrote:

I tried my best to clean it up and minimize the effects of the compression, making it less hard on the ears. I'll post it soon, and you can let me know what you think.
Posted by The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/2/2018 2:51:00 PM
Will look forward to that!
Posted by Killer_queenIII user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/3/2018 1:43:00 PM
thanks
Posted by Ale_Pisa user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/8/2018 8:50:00 PM
Thanks a lot!
Posted by moonhead79 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/11/2018 11:41:00 AM
Amazing how Freddie could have had the worst with some of those Japan shows and best with the Crazy tour vocals of his career all in the same year
Posted by jabbo5150 user not visiting Queenzone.com