Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Daily Mail ( UK tabloid ) saturday 26th may

forum rss feed
Author

Ludwig Rocker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 May 07, 09:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just read my mums copy today - there is an article in it about a " rock school " featuring spike , jamie and neil murray, basically for a cool 8 grand yes EIGHT thousand pounds , anyone with the cash ( mostly businessmen etc ) can go on a course - and jam with the 3 of them - course also features special guests , like bill wyman - apparently roger daltrey is a regular at the U.S version .Spike is the musical diector , for your , money you get to record an album of rock standards at abbey road and play a gig at the cavern club in Liverpool . Just posted it out of interest -interested has anybody else read this / any opinions / thoughts on it etc

How come if you take something appart you are dismantling it but when you put it together in the first place you didnt mantle it
Ludwig Rocker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 May 07, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

here is the url - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=457770&in_page_id=1770

How come if you take something appart you are dismantling it but when you put it together in the first place you didnt mantle it