Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Smile...con algunas sorpresas

forum rss feed
Author

superleodubo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 May 07, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Disco de Smile con algunas sorpresas:

1.-April Lady - I Sure Like Your Smile (Southern Comfort)
2.-April Lady - Instrumental version
3.-April Lady
4.-Blag
5.-Earth
5.-Polar Bear
6.-Step On My
7.-Earth (199?) Brian, Roger and Tim

http://rs140.rapidshare.com/files/34098843/Smile.rar


Saludos a todos
DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 May 07, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 07, 00:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I assume songs 2 to 6 are from "In Nuce" (given that Doin' Alright is missing). If so, these 5 songs have been officially released on "Ghost of a Smile", and the link should be removed.


Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 07, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for sharing

willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 07, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mike Van wrote:

I assume songs 2 to 6 are from "In Nuce" (given that Doin' Alright is missing). If so, these 5 songs have been officially released on "Ghost of a Smile", and the link should be removed.


Nope, not necessary, since it's announced in Spanish and those South Americans are somehow allowed to share official material (at least, that's what it looks like on this site anyway)

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 07, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

willem-jan wrote:

Mike Van wrote:

I assume songs 2 to 6 are from "In Nuce" (given that Doin' Alright is missing). If so, these 5 songs have been officially released on "Ghost of a Smile", and the link should be removed.


Nope, not necessary, since it's announced in Spanish and those South Americans are somehow allowed to share official material (at least, that's what it looks like on this site anyway)


I will not attack your fellow europeans in return to your unpoliteness and prejudice.

Instead, I will kindly ask you to take back the unnecessary offense to the good people of a whole continent.

Cheers,

Ogre-


Keep Passing the Open Windows
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 07, 01:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perhaps some sort of exchange deal - the link for the insult

willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 07, 03:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira wrote:

willem-jan wrote:

Mike Van wrote:

I assume songs 2 to 6 are from "In Nuce" (given that Doin' Alright is missing). If so, these 5 songs have been officially released on "Ghost of a Smile", and the link should be removed.


Nope, not necessary, since it's announced in Spanish and those South Americans are somehow allowed to share official material (at least, that's what it looks like on this site anyway)


I will not attack your fellow europeans in return to your unpoliteness and prejudice.

Instead, I will kindly ask you to take back the unnecessary offense to the good people of a whole continent.

Cheers,

Ogre-


I most definitely didn't mean to offend all the people from SA. It's just whenever some SA people start some topic in Spanish/Portuguese it's very often about sharing official recordings. At least, as far as I can understand the content of their topics. The main language of this board is English, so stick to it. If you want to post links to official tracks, and communicate in a different language, than just go to one of the many non-English Queen boards, that do allow file sharing.

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 07, 07:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Perhaps some sort of exchange deal - the link for the insult


LOL


Keep Passing the Open Windows
Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 07, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

willem-jan wrote:


I most definitely didn't mean to offend all the people from SA. It's just whenever some SA people start some topic in Spanish/Portuguese it's very often about sharing official recordings. At least, as far as I can understand the content of their topics. The main language of this board is English, so stick to it. If you want to post links to official tracks, and communicate in a different language, than just go to one of the many non-English Queen boards, that do allow file sharing.


Ok, then I'm sorry I misinterpreted you. And I must say I agree with the language and the official material issues.

Cheers,

Ogre-


Keep Passing the Open Windows