Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > www.queenconcerts.com

forum rss feed
Author

CD user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 07, 09:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey everyone. Does anyone know who the person that runs this site is and also does he/she sell or trade any of their concerts. I have tried to contact him/her several times but he/she never replied. It is a brilliant website. You should all check it out.

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 30 May 07, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know a site www.quenconcerts.com, but if you meant www.queEnconcerts.com, that site belongs to
Mr. Scully, he also writes on this forum, but he has a message on his site that he makes only trades with persons he knows

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 30 May 07, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Check out the list of collectors on his website... you'll find plenty of people you can trade with.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 30 May 07, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you look at the collecting page you will see the following -

Update: due to total lack of my free time I'm NOT accepting any trading proposals. Especially not from die-hard collectors who will rather die instead of giving away their "precious" recording and who will negotiate with me half a year! The only accepted proposals are from:

- common fans or collectors who have first generation audio or video recordings that I miss
- my closest friends ("excellent collectors" in the list of collectors on this site)
- people who want a Queen/solo recording and in exchange offer a ticket stub that I miss

But there are plenty of people on the traders list to contact.

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 30 May 07, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

David Jones wrote:

If you look at the collecting page you will see the following -

Dave, if he can't spot the webmasters name all over the site, AND can't find the contact details, what are the chances of him actauuly READING the front page?

Nummer2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 863 posts

Posted: 30 May 07, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru, you are always so mean.

And funny :-)

... I'll be back again before it's time for sunny-down ...

Posted: 30 May 07, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Penetration_Guru, If you read what I said 'i tried contacting him several times' I did not do it telepathically i e-mailed him but never got a reply. Thanks to everyone else though. Also Penetration_Guru I saw you as a excellant collector so do you want to conntact him for me (get all the queen concerts from ireland) and then i'll trade you.

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 30 May 07, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CD wrote:

Hi Penetration_Guru, If you read what I said 'i tried contacting him several times' I did not do it telepathically i e-mailed him but never got a reply. Thanks to everyone else though. Also Penetration_Guru I saw you as a excellant collector so do you want to conntact him for me (get all the queen concerts from ireland) and then i'll trade you.

Sunny optimism at its best - PG does all of the hard work.

DJ's the man we love the most

Posted: 30 May 07, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well if Mr. Scully won't contact me how else am i meant to do it. Don't think i have not tried. I got 3 liks to the concert 2 deleted and 1 dosen't work. Contacted a numerous amount of people but they will not respond. So Maz, try finding another way of getting the concerts.

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 31 May 07, 01:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Try barking up another tree for starters. Otherwise, I'll let you do all the leg work on this one.

DJ's the man we love the most
Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 31 May 07, 08:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CD - I reply to all emails I get. What's your email address? Maybe my replies ended in your junk folder or something?