Forums > Personal > Bush in Europe

forum rss feed
Author

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 05:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

George Bush has arrived in our country (Czech Republic) yesterday. Half of Prague was closed, the signal of mobile phones was disturbed (which is illegal) to avoid potentional terrorist attacks, several personal freedoms were "repressed" to ensure him a safe stay. OK, I can somehow handle that.

But I really had to laugh when he was chewing a gum and began his official speech by greeting the president of Estonia...

Also it was funny how he expected a big applause after each sentence he said. Considering he hasn't said anything important at all... he should know that we're not sheeps who applaud everything the "big boss" says.

It's funny what presidents the two strongest nations in the world have. Putin = smart dictator, Bush = IQ of a washing machine.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 06:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a distrust of all dictators, presidents and prime ministers.

Discuss.

Killed by drones.
.Jony. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 78 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

couldn't agree more

freedom for all

I'm actually a democratic anarchist: not too much involvement in the government in my business, but on the otherhand have a minimal higher institution to secure safety and order

what I truly despise is presidents telling us to go on a war or not, like blair or bush. it's not democratic at all when the majority of the pupolation doesn't want war...especially considering that we finance the war

.Jony. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 78 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 07:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I might add, a perfect example is this very board

here, no dictatorial mods or despote admin like those power hungry bastards on QOL

freedom of speech should always have the highest value, only limited by the equal rights of your fellow men. freedom and equality: what more do you need?

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 07:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Scully wrote:

George Bush has arrived in our country (Czech Republic) yesterday. Half of Prague was closed, the signal of mobile phones was disturbed (which is illegal) to avoid potentional terrorist attacks, several personal freedoms were "repressed" to ensure him a safe stay. OK, I can somehow handle that.

But I really had to laugh when he was chewing a gum and began his official speech by greeting the president of Estonia...

Also it was funny how he expected a big applause after each sentence he said. Considering he hasn't said anything important at all... he should know that we're not sheeps who applaud everything the "big boss" says.

It's funny what presidents the two strongest nations in the world have. Putin = smart dictator, Bush = IQ of a washing machine.

from the white house:

dear sir.
i,the undersigned am upset and annoyed with the derogatory remarks comparing my IQ with an object that doesnt have a brain of its own,only operates when programmed by others from abroad and has no charisma and operates purely on a spin cycle when told to.
please refrain from comparing me with George W Bush again.
yours sincerely
a washing machine

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

**laughes**
Good one, Joxer!
Unfortunately, I am forced to disagree on one thing...Bush is not stupid. In strictly academic matters, he is smarter than Clinton was. He is just the worst public communicator in all of history...which makes him appear stupid. Clinton at least appeared smarter than he was because he was a communicator incarnate. I've long said that Bush needs to do one of three things on the communication front: Fire his current speech writer, hire one if he doesn't have one, or actually start listening to the one he has and do what he/she sugguests.
Bush's biggest problem is his ego. He surrounds himself by yes men and women (yes, Condi is one of them) who are afraid to tell him the truth. Therefore, he lives in a closed world where he thinks what he sees is reality, and expects the behavior of others outside that circle to conform. When it doesn't, he just doesn't get it but since the "Yes People" confirm that it was just a minor flap, he believes it.
*edit*
BTW...I'm not defending Bush by any stretch of the imagination...I'm just waiting until he's out of office. I'm actually more interested to see how the newly elected French President Sarkozy performs at the G8...and if Putin decides to blow anything up

Formerly MHG
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar...

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Scully wrote:

he should know that we're not sheeps who applaud everything the "big boss" says.

Then why is the proposed "missle shield" going in your back yard? Because your "president" WILL DO "everything the 'big boss' says", even though (supposedly) 70% of your countrymen don't want it.

Legy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 433 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 16:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my, Bush smarter than Dubbya?

Clinton: Graduated from Georgetown University and in 1968 won a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford University. He received a law degree from Yale University in 1973.

Bush: Received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975.

Not to mention he's run most of the businesses he's owned into the ground.

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

artemismoon wrote:

Bush: Received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975. Not to mention he's run most of the businesses he's owned into the ground.

Name some.

Texas Rangers were one of the most financially successful sports teams when Bush ran them.

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Meh...

What worries me about all the Bush thing is that now he has his nose checking on Venezuela and Chavez. I don't like both, imagine how could a verbal war between those two dummies would be -.-'

Barcelona, October 22nd 2008

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

artemismoon wrote:

Bush: Received a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975. Not to mention he's run most of the businesses he's owned into the ground.

Name some.

Texas Rangers were one of the most financially successful sports teams when Bush ran them.

Texas Rangers is one of his exceptions, he made a lot of money with that one. I know Harken Energy and Spectrum 7 weren't so good to him. Don't get me wrong, he's obviously smart enough to get an MBA from Harvard, but he's not as accomplished as Clinton.

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Mr. Scully wrote:

he should know that we're not sheeps who applaud everything the "big boss" says.

Then why is the proposed "missle shield" going in your back yard? Because your "president" WILL DO "everything the 'big boss' says", even though (supposedly) 70% of your countrymen don't want it.

First of all, our president has nothing to do with the missile shield (his opinion is about as "important" as mine).

Secondly, our government thinks it's (in this case) better to help our allies, it can be useful in the future (what if Iran really gets hold of those long range rockets). That however doesn't mean we always support Bush's "war of terror" (using Borat's words :-)

Last but not least - I don't know if Bush is or isn't stupid but he totally lacks any education. Until he became a president, I bet he had no idea there's a thing called "Europe" near Asia. Damn, he knows less about world politicians than I do and I'm a programmer!

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You wanna compare Clinton's business saavy with Bush's? Better get a lawyer. HILLARY ALMOST WENT TO JAIL!!! Their investing partners DID!!!

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Scully wrote:

Last but not least - I don't know if Bush is or isn't stupid but he totally lacks any education.

Well Bush went to Harvard. Where'd you go? The Prague Programming University?

Mr. Scully wrote:

Until he became a president, I bet he had no idea there's a thing called "Europe" near Asia.

Do you know how many times I've had to buy a new atlas of Europe in the last 15 years? I'll bet half the people on Queenzone couldn't name all the countries in Europe.

Mr. Scully wrote:

Damn, he knows less about world politicians than I do and I'm a programmer!

He's making over a million a year, leader of the free world, and has his own security force...
...and you're working a help desk for $15/hour.

Edge: Bush

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

You wanna compare Clinton's business saavy with Bush's? Better get a lawyer. HILLARY ALMOST WENT TO JAIL!!! Their investing partners DID!!!

Don't get me started on Hillary, she's not the one we're talking about. I pray Hillary isn't voted into the Oval Office. Clinton and Whitewater, well you know the facts.

About smarts, Clinton is more accomplished than Bush.

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, but Bill was just as guilty. He was President...untouchable. So when it comes to stealing money from honest investors, your are correct sir:

Clinton IS more accomplished than Bush.

Boy this is one WEEEAAAKKK "Bush is stupid" thread. I expect more out of you all. I feel like I'm playing against the handicapped. C'mon haters!!! Do better than this!

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

No, but Bill was just as guilty. He was President...untouchable. So when it comes to stealing money from honest investors, your are correct sir:

Clinton IS more accomplished than Bush

We finally agree!

You know how I feel about Bush, I'm not a hater, I voted for the guy. Has he disappointed me? Yes, he sure has, and he's apparently disappointed most of the people that voted for him. I was just posting that Clinton has more degrees than Bush.

So, which canidate are you liking the most? No one on either side has impressed me to this point.

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oops

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 06 Jun 07, 17:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

artemismoon wrote:

So, which canidate are you liking the most? No one on either side has impressed me to this point.

I'm already missing Al Sharpton. I think it's funny how the brother and the lady think they've even got a chance.

I'd probably go for The Mayor, just because he's a New Yorker. Who's gonna mess with New York?

And no offense meant or taken. Having fun here, nobody have a cow for Christ sake. I'm not attacking Czechoslwhateveria. I'd rather be comparing American Bush to European Bush.