Forums > Personal > The Apologies Thread [Ironic title, innit?]

forum rss feed
Author

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seems there's a lot of bitterness and arguments on Queenzone nowadays. (I'm no different, hah.)
So, here you can say sorry and make up to people you've had arguments/disagreements, etc. with. Even if you're not truly sorry.
I shall start...

Sorry Nathan
Sorry The Fairy King
Sorry PG
Sorry Raf

Tada. ^_^


Back whenever
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Dear God,

I am SO sorry.

I don't know what I did, but please - can we just try to forget about it ?

=_=
No, I'm not mad... I'd just like this thread to be taken more seriously. :P


Back whenever
steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do not have a list of all those I agitated in the past, but let it be known that I mean well. For all those I've offended or upset I sincerely apologize.


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
7 seas of Whatever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 115 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not sorry for anything. They deserved it. Mwhahahaha!


I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 12:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apology accepted.


Killed by drones.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awwwwwwww. ^____^



Jack McFarland user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I apologize for the Cher thread.


Just Jack!
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear All,

I apologize for being born.

That should cover it.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't believe this!
I take it back for a certain person who's name I'm not going to say.
@ You:
Don't EVER talk to me like that. Adding you to that MSN conversation was obviously a mistake (We were trying to add Tessa, by the way; her name is right below YOUR'S on my contacts.) You think we'd add you after all the bitching you do about being busy and whatnot? I'm not that stupid. One has no other choice but to obey your requests. So don't give me any "I like you" shit anymore because I know for sure you don't.


Back whenever
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

http://www.brooklyn.cuny.edu/bc/spotlite/slpress/slapped1.jpg

._. Does everything have to be a joke?


Back whenever
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

I don't believe this!
I take it back for a certain person who's name I'm not going to say.
@ You:
Don't EVER talk to me like that. Adding you to that MSN conversation was obviously a mistake (We were trying to add Tessa, by the way; her name is right below YOUR'S on my contacts.) You think we'd add you after all the bitching you do about being busy and whatnot? I'm not that stupid. One has no other choice but to obey your requests. So don't give me any "I like you" shit anymore because I know for sure you don't.

Why wouldn't you be stupid now if you were stupid 4 consecutive weekends?

Oh... I don't like you? Well, if you say so... *shrugs*


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

I don't believe this!
I take it back for a certain person who's name I'm not going to say.
@ You:
Don't EVER talk to me like that. Adding you to that MSN conversation was obviously a mistake (We were trying to add Tessa, by the way; her name is right below YOUR'S on my contacts.) You think we'd add you after all the bitching you do about being busy and whatnot? I'm not that stupid. One has no other choice but to obey your requests. So don't give me any "I like you" shit anymore because I know for sure you don't.

Why wouldn't you be stupid now if you were stupid 4 consecutive weekends?

Oh... I don't like you? Well, if you say so... *shrugs*

It's quite obvious you don't.
"FUCK OFF" *Blocks*
Not necessarily something you do to a mate is it?
EDIT: And I don't consider adding you to an msn conversation or saying "Hi" says I'm stupid. You told me once, and you say you told me twice but that must've been in a multiple person conversation because I don't remember it one bit. All I'm saying is, I say "Hi". Big fucking whoop. You could just ignore like any other person would; it's not like I'm persistently talking to you. I say hi, if you're not there I say, "Well, talk to you later."
Nice to learn how you really feel about me, though....
"FUCK OFF"

=_=




Back whenever
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

Even if you're not truly sorry.


I'm curious...what's the point of an insincere apology?

Spud user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 293 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

Even if you're not truly sorry.


I'm curious...what's the point of an insincere apology?


Quite. This thread does seem to be a load of bollocks.


'Puritanism - the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, maybe happy.'
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To Cookies:

Apology readily accepted. I sincerely apologise to you too. I should not have said those things and I freely admit it was wrong of me to do so. Now let's all be friends again and get over to the story thread and have some fun.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=brianJM>RollingBowieQueen wrote:

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

I don't believe this!
I take it back for a certain person who's name I'm not going to say.
@ You:
Don't EVER talk to me like that. Adding you to that MSN conversation was obviously a mistake (We were trying to add Tessa, by the way; her name is right below YOUR'S on my contacts.) You think we'd add you after all the bitching you do about being busy and whatnot? I'm not that stupid. One has no other choice but to obey your requests. So don't give me any "I like you" shit anymore because I know for sure you don't.
Oh? when was this? Because I'm sorry I've just not been on at all these past couple of weeks.

O_o Who is "Tessabiah:The Metal Gurrrrru!!!! A Coal Warrior. - Or as Elissa says, the teenage mutant ninja kitty-cat hiker girly :D:D...hmm..." then? Whoever it was, that's who I was trying to add.


Back whenever
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spud wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

Even if you're not truly sorry.


I'm curious...what's the point of an insincere apology?


Quite. This thread does seem to be a load of bollocks.

Somehow I get the idea that you two are the same person.


Back whenever
Spud user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 293 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jun 07, 22:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that's thoroughly offensive to P_G! We might however share some of the same feelings. And yes I value a P_G post more than most on here, at least he knows what he's talking about, as is proven on numerous occasions.


'Puritanism - the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, maybe happy.'
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ya'll really should adopt a policy of asking someone if they want to be added to a chat first, since apparently there's no way to decline. I used to get dragged into those on a daily basis and it's part of why MSN made me loony.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

Spud wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

<font color=plum>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

Even if you're not truly sorry.


I'm curious...what's the point of an insincere apology?


Quite. This thread does seem to be a load of bollocks.

Somehow I get the idea that you two are the same person.


Congratulations. Accusing me of hiding behind an additional ID to make myself look good is the most insulted I've been on here in a while.

It also avoids the perfectly reasonable, and reasonably expressed, point that I was making.