Forums > Personal > Everyone will be SLAVES soon!

forum rss feed
Author

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does any of you know about the new world order and their plans to take away all your freedoms and make you into a slave by slowly getting people to adapt to the idea of an implanted microchip?

if you dont know anything about it i suggest you check out this

Bush announces the new world order, 1 world government

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

and here is the microchip plan to make us slaves in the near future

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F1PVbXkE6RY

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think the majority of us are already slaves. Slaves to corporate China. And McDonald's. And cable providers.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bunny no more wrote:

I think the majority of us are already slaves. Slaves to corporate China. And McDonald's. And cable providers.

You forgot the sun, sex and oxygen.

Killed by drones.
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right. This is a joke, right?

Or do you wish to tell me about the Zionist Conspiracy to poison our drinking-water, the Bavarian Illuminati who want to create a Germanic world with the rest of us as slaves, the Bolshevik plans to murder all capitalists and put me in charge of the USA, and let's not forget the Third World who are secretly in possession of 90% of the world's money?

Come on!

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Treasure Moment

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Or do you wish to tell me about the Zionist Conspiracy to poison our drinking-water, the Bavarian Illuminati who want to create a Germanic world with the rest of us as slaves, the Bolshevik plans to murder all capitalists and put me in charge of the USA, and let's not forget the Third World who are secretly in possession of 90% of the world's money?

Come on!

this is not a joke man, did you even check the videos? does it seem like a joke? wake up and stop being so damn naive!

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

bunny no more wrote:

You forgot the sun, sex and oxygen.

ignorance is a bliss

Freddie Mercury is God

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I laughed my ass off while watching the part connecting it all with the Devil. I remember when people were freaking out on June 6, 2006. "Oh no...it's 6/6/06!!! We're all going to die!"

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

Come on!

this is not a joke man, did you even check the videos? does it seem like a joke? wake up and stop being so damn naive!

Hahaha.

Naive is something I'm certainly not. You stop being a conspiracy-thinker. American hegemony is over. Get used to it.

you_rock_my_socks06 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 287 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMFG that is scary! This World is quickly becoming a controlled society

Treasure Moment

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

Come on!

Hahaha.

Naive is something I'm certainly not. You stop being a conspiracy-thinker. American hegemony is over. Get used to it.

so you deny the existence of the new world order when bush himself announces it?

you deny the existence of GPS and the RFID chip which will be used to track down people and WILL be enforced for "security" reasons to avoid "terrorism" ?

if thats not naive i dont know what is. You think Bush really went to iraq to save the iraqi people? if its something you are its naive man

Freddie Mercury is God

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you_rock_my_socks06 wrote:

The world always has been a contolled society, why do you think we have religion?

None of this is new.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Freya? wrote:

you_rock_my_socks06 wrote:

The world always has been a contolled society, why do you think we have religion?

None of this is new.

Exactly! none of this is new but we are reaching a point of no return into slavery.

They will use "terrorist" attacks to scare the people and make them approve of "safety" meassures as the RFID chip implant so that "terrorists" cant do attacks anymore.

When people get implanted with the chip then they are slaves. All of your cash will be on that chip too so if you refuse to it then you simply wont be able to buy food or pay your bills since you must have the chip to function in the society.

Freddie Mercury is God

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

there was only one New World Order and that was Hogan,Hall and Nash circa 1997 and Vince Mcmahon,stone cold steve austin and De-Generation X killed it ;-]

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Meh.

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ So, making a thread on a Queen fan site is going to help is it? Clap clap.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no but spreading the word so people know whats going on is at least something dont you think?

Alot of people dont know anything about this since the mainstream media is owned by the same people who want to control us.

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

joxerthesunburntpirate wrote:

there was only one New World Order and that was Hogan,Hall and Nash circa 1997 and Vince Mcmahon,stone cold steve austin and De-Generation X killed it ;-]

stop being dumb and naive and check out the videos and USE your mind a little for once

Freddie Mercury is God

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

Atheist wrote:

Come on!

Hahaha.

so you deny the existence of the new world order when bush himself announces it?

Yup.

you deny the existence of GPS and the RFID chip which will be used to track down people and WILL be enforced for "security" reasons to avoid "terrorism" ?

Nope, but that's just the world's intelligence agencies flexing their muscles. This entire 'war on terrorism' is.

if thats not naive i dont know what is. You think Bush really went to iraq to save the iraqi people? if its something you are its naive man

Please. If you're going to attack me for not agreeing with your nut-case ideas, at least be sure to know whom you're up against. I'm one of the biggest anti-war and anti-Bush people on this board, if not the fucking planet. I'm tied with Castro when it comes to how much we hate Bush. However, I also know that the guy is stupid, a puppet. And the CIA knows as well as I do that they are currently in charge, and that they have NOTHING to gain from a New World Order. They *need* a decentralized world to justify their existence.

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is certainly an interesting discussion.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Meh.

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment are shit.

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 11 Jun 07, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

no but spreading the word so people know whats going on is at least something dont you think?

Alot of people dont know anything about this since the mainstream media is owned by the same people who want to control us.

Ah, yes. Only one small group of people owns ALL the media world wide. And they are in fact the Illuminati, who cut a deal with God, who actually works for Dan Brown. And in the end, it's all a punishment for starting the Apple Picker's Union in the Garden Of Eden. God doesn't hate fags, like that Phelps-asshole (who should be murdered with his entire cult, by the way) says, God hates smart-asses and Trade Unions. That's why the US opposed them in the 19th century: their God's own country!

See, it all makes perfect sense...if you're on acid.