Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The official Pathetic QUEEN cover thread

forum rss feed
Author

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Everytime i hear a queen cover it just shows how good Freddie was compared to all of these garbage so called "singers" out there

here are some examples of pathetic garbage people trying to cover Queen songs


http://youtube.com/watch?v=3WjU2fHgilI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ckJuO4lUzQ&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Un2cCeuJeIw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r6rAefSNpjE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YFucv9WiB8s




Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's funny. I thought this was a topic about your band's recordings!


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought the same too


CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I certainly wouldn't call Elton John garbage.

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OK WE GET IT!!!!!!! YOU HATE OTHER SINGERS, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! NOBODY CARES YOU ARSEWIPE.

quick thing. Does that mean roger and Brian ae garbage? you know...for all the harmonies they did WITH Freddie.

THINK BEORE YOU PASS JUDGMENT ON OTHER SINGERS!!!

And for the record....PAUL RODGERS IS A GREAT SINGER... he was wth free and he is with Queen. he doesnt have a better voice, but technically he is a better singer than Freddie. of course i prefere Freddie all the way, but if you want to look at technicall side of singer, then Paul is better. But...it isnt all about technicall stuff.

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

but if you want to look at technicall side of singer, then Paul is better.
No... not at all.


Good singer tho


CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

OK WE GET IT!!!!!!! YOU HATE OTHER SINGERS, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! NOBODY CARES YOU ARSEWIPE.

quick thing. Does that mean roger and Brian ae garbage? you know...for all the harmonies they did WITH Freddie.

THINK BEORE YOU PASS JUDGMENT ON OTHER SINGERS!!!

And for the record....PAUL RODGERS IS A GREAT SINGER... he was wth free and he is with Queen. he doesnt have a better voice, but technically he is a better singer than Freddie. of course i prefere Freddie all the way, but if you want to look at technicall side of singer, then Paul is better. But...it isnt all about technicall stuff.


STFU yourself stupid idiot! parl rodgers may be good for his style but he dosent fit in Queen at all. Also i didnt mean that brian and roger are garbage, it was directed to all other singers who did the covers.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

That's funny. I thought this was a topic about your band's recordings!


these "bad recordings" are better than anything you will ever record in your lifetime, same with mathias wannabe may


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

I certainly wouldn't call Elton John garbage.


he is though if you compare him to Freddie, then again so is everybody


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Britney Spears is way better than Freddie.

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

now you are contradicting yourself. When i bring up Brian and Roger you, quite predictably, backtrack and say its aimed at people who sing covers. Then, you say elton john is crap compared to Freddie but then again everyone is.

Make up your mind!!!!

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Freya? wrote:

Britney Spears is way better than Freddie.


:D :D :D

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

That's funny. I thought this was a topic about your band's recordings!


these "bad recordings" are better than anything you will ever record in your lifetime, same with mathias wannabe may


Ah yes, naturally. Of course, you know all this without having heard a single note I have played in my life. Ah well, this just proves one thing, and I shall present it in an analogy.

Picture yourself as a general commanding an army. Your army may be twice the size of your opponent's, but because of your boundless arrogance and stupidity, you will lose even to the incompetent.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Atheist wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

That's funny. I thought this was a topic about your band's recordings!


these "bad recordings" are better than anything you will ever record in your lifetime, same with mathias wannabe may


Ah yes, naturally. Of course, you know all this without having heard a single note I have played in my life. Ah well, this just proves one thing, and I shall present it in an analogy.

Picture yourself as a general commanding an army. Your army may be twice the size of your opponent's, but because of your boundless arrogance and stupidity, you will lose even to the incompetent.


BIG ROUND OF APPLUASE!!!!

Atheist i am curious now, where can i hear your "band" with your(according o what your are saying) Crap singer?

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

now you are contradicting yourself. When i bring up Brian and Roger you, quite predictably, backtrack and say its aimed at people who sing covers. Then, you say elton john is crap compared to Freddie but then again everyone is.

Make up your mind!!!!


yes brian and rodger are also nothing compared to freddies singing and they know that themselfs, i do however respect them alot for their musical ability which separates them from the other people on those videos


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Atheist wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

That's funny. I thought this was a topic about your band's recordings!


these "bad recordings" are better than anything you will ever record in your lifetime, same with mathias wannabe may


Ah yes, naturally. Of course, you know all this without having heard a single note I have played in my life. Ah well, this just proves one thing, and I shall present it in an analogy.

Picture yourself as a general commanding an army. Your army may be twice the size of your opponent's, but because of your boundless arrogance and stupidity, you will lose even to the incompetent.


BIG ROUND OF APPLUASE!!!!

Atheist i am curious now, where can i hear your "band" with your(according o what your are saying) Crap singer?


this is my band Treasure Moment and i challenge you to find another band functioning today that has better songwriting =D

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

songwriting? just sounds like you rip off 80s Pop/electro/rock bands. nothing original at all.

and i coud name alot of functioning bands but i will only name one. MUSE

they crap all over you guys.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

songwriting? just sounds like you rip off 80s Pop/electro/rock bands. nothing original at all.

and i coud name alot of functioning bands but i will only name one. MUSE

they crap all over you guys.


nothing is rip off, i want you to show me the song that is ripped off thanks. I guess you think the current 3 chord music on mtv is so much more original haha

im gonna check out muse and get back to you buddy


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MUSE.... wow! what a fucking original band!! simple melodies with no buildup or feeling, im impressed!

1 of our songs= better than this shitty band will ever do in their entire career


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 07, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Warrior- The Final countdown.