Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Razorlight

forum rss feed
Author

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jun 07, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone else here like Razorlight? I think they're awesome! I find them to be just as good as Muse. They remind me of Queen as much as Muse does as well.

Do you guys think Razorlight was influenced by Queen? I don't like their song "America" but "Somewhere Else", "Golden Touch" and "In The Morning" kick major ass.

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 15 Jun 07, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They supported Queen + Paul at London Hyde Park 2005 gig. I was there, they were cool. :)

I believe that they like Queen, I'm not sure if they are influenced though. You'd have to check up on that one.

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 15 Jun 07, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cool, you're lucky! I have both Razorlight albums. There's a track on their self-titled second album called "Who Needs Love?". Reminds me a LOT of Deacon's Queen ballads. =)

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
olly1988 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 159 posts

Posted: 15 Jun 07, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I couldn't find a band I hate more to be honest. Saw thewm supproting the Manic street preachers a few years ago and they were as dreadful then as they are now. Awful singer, guitar tone and songs in my opinion.
www.myspace.com/joonrock
best new melodic rock band on the planet