Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Error

forum rss feed
Author

CD user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Error

violonbleu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CD wrote:

Error

The title to the QPR album???


Violonbleu
masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NO... what the nurse said when you was born.

;)

P.


Queen rocks!
DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OWNED!

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

second that....OWNED!!!!


brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

violonbleu wrote:

CD wrote:

Error

The title to the QPR album???


What really pisses me offis that you havent even heard it!!!

give me a reason why it would be bad?


and if you say NO FREDDIE then that is utter crap.

Brian and roger wrote some of queens best songs. and brians solo material is fantastic.

and paul can definately write a song.

so due to the fact we havent heard it, what are the reasons for you not liking the songs( which you havent heard) on the album.


P.s thought i would try and make use of a wasted topic.

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger's stuff is fantastic too!

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 07, 23:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All four boys in Queen could write. Damn was that good music, and God dammit they've still got it!

I say give the boys a chance!


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Owlbee user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 34 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 07, 01:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

violonbleu wrote:

CD wrote:

Error

The title to the QPR album???


WoW!!
That's a good one!!
That is exactly how I feel!!

Brian and Roger made a big error of judgement!!


Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden user not visiting Queenzone.com
Um...hi.
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden
Royalty: 1009 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 07, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

violonbleu wrote:

CD wrote:

Error

The title to the QPR album???


What really pisses me offis that you havent even heard it!!!

give me a reason why it would be bad?


and if you say NO FREDDIE then that is utter crap.

Brian and roger wrote some of queens best songs. and brians solo material is fantastic.

and paul can definately write a song.

so due to the fact we havent heard it, what are the reasons for you not liking the songs( which you havent heard) on the album.


P.s thought i would try and make use of a wasted topic.


To be honest, Paul's R&B crap sounds terrible with the classic Queen sound. Those songs were meant for Freddie to sing.


I find it difficult to navigate QZ at this very moment.
masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 07, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The MUSICIAN has spoken...

RESPECT xD




Queen rocks!