Forums > Personal > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I won a bakery competition and I'm very proud of it!! i baked a cake that looked EXACTLY like freddie mercury! won £1000!! Well proud of meself!!
Take a look! hehe!! yay!!! Hope you all like it!

http://weblog.pell.portland.or.us/~orc/images/45thBirthdayCake.jpg

Please comment and let me know if there is anything i can improve on! :)
Joseph
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I am amazing!
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

damn,i thought this was gonna be about a dreamcoat musical.i am trying to resist the temptation to compare your pic with andrew lloyd webber..


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DON'T click the link people. This is why the board needs moderation.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The second time I can say this today: IT'S A DISGRACE.

Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

DON'T click the link people. This is why the board needs moderation.

Just who do you think you are?? weirdo.


I am amazing!
steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Idiot


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miami Vice wrote:

If the person that posted this thread wanted to share a pornographic photo with us, they could have told us what it was instead of being a sneak about it.

are you calling my cake porn?? ive never heard anything more insultive in my entire life. I shall accept your apology though when you feel man enough to do so.


I am amazing!
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=aqua>Peaches<h6>rawr wrote:

Miami Vice wrote:

If the person that posted this thread wanted to share a pornographic photo with us, they could have told us what it was instead of being a sneak about it.

Ew. That's disgusting...

yeah, i know. you shouldnt talk to him.


I am amazing!
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Ha ha, image's been banned.


how very dare you sir! i beg to differ!!


I am amazing!
steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Ha ha, image's been banned.


how very dare you sir! i beg to differ!!


O, sure - bait and switch.

You think you're so clever, but you're not! You're just jealous because you couldn't bake a cake TWICE as good as my freddie mercury cake!! You flat cheastered son of a book! GET OUT!!!


I am amazing!
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.

well from here on out i come into your room at night and fart on your pillow and you don't know about it!!


I am amazing!
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Joseph wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.

well from here on out i come into your room at night and fart on your pillow and you don't know about it!!


woah, I'm sure he's really scared now!! What a fucking retard!!!


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.

well from here on out i come into your room at night and fart on your pillow and you don't know about it!!


woah, I'm sure he's really scared now!! What a fucking retard!!!

he really is.


I am amazing!
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Joseph wrote:

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.

well from here on out i come into your room at night and fart on your pillow and you don't know about it!!


woah, I'm sure he's really scared now!! What a fucking retard!!!

he really is.


not him, you fucking jackass!!! I'm talking about your dumbass!!


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Ha ha, image's been banned.


how very dare you sir! i beg to differ!!


O, sure - bait and switch.

You think you're so clever, but you're not! You're just jealous because you couldn't bake a cake TWICE as good as my freddie mercury cake!! You flat cheastered son of a book! GET OUT!!!


Pfft.

Legend has it that Freddie Mercury couldn't work a microwave.

I feel no shame in my less-than-exemplary culinary skills.

When you're asleep i come into your room and make a toilet on your face and make a sexy time in your orange juice. I also fart a lot on your little toes.
You WALL smell farty and worthless!!


I am amazing!
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.

well from here on out i come into your room at night and fart on your pillow and you don't know about it!!


woah, I'm sure he's really scared now!! What a fucking retard!!!

he really is.


not him, you fucking jackass!!! I'm talking about your dumbass!!

you are a stupid little boy!! your mother is a prostitue! and your father is a prostitue!


I am amazing!
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Joseph wrote:

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.

well from here on out i come into your room at night and fart on your pillow and you don't know about it!!


woah, I'm sure he's really scared now!! What a fucking retard!!!

he really is.


not him, you fucking jackass!!! I'm talking about your dumbass!!

you are a stupid little boy!! your mother is a prostitue! and your father is a prostitue!


blah, blah, blah, blah!!! SCREW YOU!! you're a fucking jackass and you knew you were going to get a reaction from everyone so you can leave now and for your information-I'm not a boy!!


"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Joseph wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Joseph, there is nothing special about you. What you tried to pull off has to be the lowest thing I've ever witnessed on the Queenzone forum.

I know, I know...you took great enjoyment in watching all of us get worked up over your little "joke." That just goes to show the level of maturity you portray to us all.

Don't bother replying either, everybody already has it fixed in their heads that you're worthless.

I suggest that we all ignore this degenerate from here on out.

well from here on out i come into your room at night and fart on your pillow and you don't know about it!!


woah, I'm sure he's really scared now!! What a fucking retard!!!

he really is.


not him, you fucking jackass!!! I'm talking about your dumbass!!

you are a stupid little boy!! your mother is a prostitue! and your father is a prostitue!


blah, blah, blah, blah!!! SCREW YOU!! you're a fucking jackass and you knew you were going to get a reaction from everyone so you can leave now and for your information-I'm not a boy!!

You ARE a boy you little boy! I know so for you are a boy of small penis! Your penis is nothing to be HASHamed of! And i know your mother is a prostitue because i have sexyness with her every weekday and your father is also for i share sexy time with him every other weekend. that is my special day.
Screw you guys! I'm going home.
you dirty little boy.


I am amazing!
Joseph user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 07, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Joseph wrote:

When you're asleep i come into your room and make a toilet on your face and make a sexy time in your orange juice. I also fart a lot on your little toes.
You WALL smell farty and worthless!!


But I hate orange juice.


Well you are a man. you do not like another mans little guys. No vonder you do not like the orange juice.
Now go away vagina head.


I am amazing!