Forums > Queen - General Discussion > who did freddie love?

forum rss feed
Author

tarik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 06:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well freddie used to trust nobody exept mary, i mean a 100% trust, he admitted that in an interview, i think freddie wasn't really in love with anybody but mary, he was very close to jim hutton, but he wasn't in love at all, the proof: he cheated on him, jim knew it but didn't leave, why? because mercury is very rich.
my bottom line is freddie was gay just for fun when it came to love he knew there is somebody always there for him and that loves him: mary.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 07:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well a lot of people who knew Freddie personally keep saying (in various documentaries) that Mary was the TRUE love of his life, but since he had sex with men, he can't be 100% heterosexual, right ?
But honestly, take ANY Queen video, and watch 5 seconds of it and you'll know that Freddie was gay, or to be precise, that he "prefered" men.
But does it really matter ? He was the best singer I ever heard in my life and that is the ONLY thing I need to know about him.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"my bottom line is freddie was gay just for fun when it came to love he knew there is somebody always there for him and that loves him: mary."

HAhahahaha...... haha.... gay just for fun, eh?

You wouldn't happen to be one of those Creationists, would you??

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 07:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One thing we know for sure is Freddie didn't love anyone here on Queenzone.

Back whenever
you_rock_my_socks06 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 287 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie said that he couldn't fall in love with a man the same way he fell for Mary. He did love Jim but he just didn't FALL IN love with him in the same head over heels way. If that makes sense lol

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 09:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you_rock_my_socks06 wrote:

Freddie said that he couldn't fall in love with a man the same way he fell for Mary. He did love Jim but he just didn't FALL IN love with him in the same head over heels way. If that makes sense lol

It's a tragic love story, really. Especially for Mary, I'd say. Imagine being in love with a man, having his love in return, seeing and connecting with him everyday and yet not truly having him. And Freddie wasn't just a man, he was a force. How do you - as Mary - get past that and move on to a 'normal' life once he's gone? As much as I would have loved to know Freddie, I don't envy Mary's role in his life. The emotional ride must have been nearly impossible to cope with.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 10:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tarik...

Freddie was gay. Get over it.

Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tarik wrote:

well freddie used to trust nobody exept mary, i mean a 100% trust, he admitted that in an interview, i think freddie wasn't really in love with anybody but mary, he was very close to jim hutton, but he wasn't in love at all, the proof: he cheated on him, jim knew it but didn't leave, why? because mercury is very rich.
my bottom line is freddie was gay just for fun when it came to love he knew there is somebody always there for him and that loves him: mary.

You're an idiot.
"because mercury is very rich."
Isn't there something wrong with that statement? :S

Back whenever
7 seas of Whatever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 115 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess we'll never really know how he felt about the people around him. Only Freddie knows who he really loved.

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
7 seas of Whatever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 115 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 07, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

double post! poop!

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 07, 04:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

yes he did...he loved...Atheist

go deo na h√Čireann
Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 23 Jun 07, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

<font color=teal>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

yes he did...he loved...Atheist

xD

Back whenever

Posted: 25 Jun 07, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

to be honest, freddie loved his music, champagne, iced vodka, indian food, art, cigarettes, cocaine, fat bottomed men and mary , that's yet.

Sharon G.Queen Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 56 posts

Posted: 25 Jun 07, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And cats.

Sharon G.
Sharon G.Queen Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 56 posts

Posted: 25 Jun 07, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*(azzadude)* ..GET DOWN MAKE LOVE! wrote:

above all, him self.

True!

Sharon G.

Posted: 26 Jun 07, 04:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh yeah , you're right sharon, cats, how did i forget that, delilah ...

Queen-Obsessed user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 196 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQu?nn wrote:

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

you_rock_my_socks06 wrote:

It's a tragic love story, really. Especially for Mary, I'd say. Imagine being in love with a man, having his love in return, seeing and connecting with him everyday and yet not truly having him. And Freddie wasn't just a man, he was a force. How do you - as Mary - get past that and move on to a 'normal' life once he's gone? As much as I would have loved to know Freddie, I don't envy Mary's role in his life. The emotional ride must have been nearly impossible to cope with.

Ok we can all get like that. I'm sure in most peoples lives there's someone who is a really strong character who we look up to and condiser a strong force. It's universal. Freddie was one, but one of many many people out there.

Get over it freddie was essentially gay. He might have had moments when he didn't feel gay, but for the most part he was. Majority wins. And as well to reinforce that he was gay, being a rock star he could have had a sexy girl, not some average one. Sometimes i think a hot sexy girl, nice figure nice tits, would turn a gay man straight, however when you see women on average they are being realistic average.

I mean take your average girl - plastered with make-up, earings, rings..., all gimmicks. Take a man - what you see is what you get.

Or else push up bras - trying to fool people again then when you get them home its such a disappointment. Think women are fake.

Ha ha

Thank you greatly appreciated :p lol

17, and obsessed with Queen lol
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that love is an interesting thing. I think you can fall in love with someone even if you're not sexually attracted to them. Maybe that's even a BETTER thing because there's less confusion, you know? I don't know, all I know is that obviously Freddie and Mary were VERY close and Jim is still mad about it :P

"Brian May, Freddie will."
goinback user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 997 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 07, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Well a lot of people who knew Freddie personally keep saying (in various documentaries) that Mary was the TRUE love of his life, but since he had sex with men, he can't be 100% heterosexual, right ?
But honestly, take ANY Queen video, and watch 5 seconds of it and you'll know that Freddie was gay, or to be precise, that he "prefered" men.
But does it really matter ? He was the best singer I ever heard in my life and that is the ONLY thing I need to know about him.

Actually it does matter to me because I wonder how difficult it was to gay in those days (and famous), how that affected his music, etc.

"I have no time for Time magazine. Or Rolling Stone." Jethro Tull
Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 07, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the better question is....who DIDNT fredddie love? eh...

Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!

"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not