Forums > Personal > women

forum rss feed
Author

tarik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 05:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah, i've had had many girlfriends in my life, and i remark that women are never happy, even when satisfied sexually and materially, you still need to do more like taking her out, forgive her whenever she's busy, never show that ure pissed even if she does something stupid, allow her give priority to her job and family, i mean, waw, it's very demanding, if i were gay it would be simpler, gays look for one thing, women look for hundreds.

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

as said cobain, i need an easy friend, and that's what i need.

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think i should forget about girlfriends, and see prostitutes, at least they don't complain when you pay, they don't say the're tired or busy or shit like that.

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 05:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tarik wrote:

i think i should forget about girlfriends, and see prostitutes, at least they don't complain when you pay, they don't say the're tired or busy or shit like that.

Yeah, you should!

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, simple as that!

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 05:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think i can't deal with the '' can't live with them can't live without them'', so the solution is to see prostitutes but the problem is that im looking for more than sex, or become gay but men don't attract me at all, so what the hell should i do, i guess have a girlfriend and accept all the stupidities or childlish things she can do, yeah.

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 05:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah, i think the biggest mistake you can make with women is to get them used to a habit you won't handle afterwards, for example if u get them used to gifts or hanging out, she'll be pissed off if you change suddenly, if she sees that u don't complain if she does something bad she'll redo it and do worse, i mean it's like a virus ( with respect beauties), if it's not treated at the beginning, it just gets out of control, but i love women anyway .

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 07:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tarik wrote:

yeah, i've had had many girlfriends in my life, and i remark that women are never happy, even when satisfied sexually and materially, you still need to do more like taking her out, forgive her whenever she's busy, never show that ure pissed even if she does something stupid, allow her give priority to her job and family, i mean, waw, it's very demanding, if i were gay it would be simpler, gays look for one thing, women look for hundreds.

WRONG!

Gays look for one and a half things!

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 08:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I mean this in the most respectful way possible, but it's obvious you've never actually asked a woman for her side of any of the issues you seem to have.

Formerly MHG
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 09:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

tarik wrote:

i guess have a girlfriend and accept all the stupidities or childlish things she can do, yeah.

Remember, when you point a finger, there are three pointing back at you.

xD

All I'll look for in a man is if they're sexy and willing to cross dress. They have to find some kind of humour in gross, vulgar things as well.

Back whenever
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SOLUTION:

Stop complaining and grab some lube, tissues, and let your hand do the rest.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 09:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've completely given up on the idea of meeting anyone, but I'm not blaming women. It's clearly my fault that they want to stay up till 6 to talk to me and tell me how handsome I am but then tell me they want someone mature - only to go and date a childish grimy looking alcoholic.

Not worth the fucking trouble... and since I've figured out how to multiple orgasm, I really don't need anyone right this minute!

(PS. The trick is to keep going, fellas).

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Donna13 wrote:

Well, I think that Tarik is lonely, frustrated, and angry.

Or maybe he's just stupid.

Back whenever
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

I've completely given up on the idea of meeting anyone, but I'm not blaming women. It's clearly my fault that they want to stay up till 6 to talk to me and tell me how handsome I am but then tell me they want someone mature - only to go and date a childish grimy looking alcoholic.

Not worth the fucking trouble... and since I've figured out how to multiple orgasm, I really don't need anyone right this minute!

(PS. The trick is to keep going, fellas).

I'm surprised you have women troubles because you are by far the coolest person ever.

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"I'm surprised you have women troubles because you are by far the coolest person ever."

That's what the woman in question said to me :( To get really technical I don't have troubles meeting women or making friends out of them.... and everybody wants me to be happy. It's just that no one wants to be the one that makes me happy. Hehe.

"You are just light years ahead of everyone else - that's all."

It's nice to hear that, but it's also a very lonely thing to experience...

But thankyou both :P

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 07, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tarik wrote:

maybe you just treated your past girlfriends like shit

and failed to realise that

I'm so pissed I could spit.

Posted: 28 Jun 07, 05:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks dona for what you wrote, it's really sweet that you took some minutes to give advises, in contrast with others like vishnu or penetration gury that love destructive criticism and showing that the're cool and smart or whatever.
yeah me becoming a gentleman instead of being rude and abusive, why not, i promise to try.

peche i ain't treated me like shit overtime, because when u're too nice people abuse using you and become more demanding, i'm tired guys of human nature if you see what i mean.