Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Face It Alone the 987654321th

forum rss feed
Author

buderhin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 223 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jul 07, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HEy,

here is (i think) Face It Alone! It's an Japanese Site but i "Translate it with Google Translator"!

Maybe someone can "download" it and post it here?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww21.atwiki.jp%2Fqueen-crazy%2Fupload%2F4.html+&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Btw: Sorry for the 987654321 FIA Thread =)

I had a dream
Masahiko user not visiting Queenzone.com
Masahiko
Bohemian: 544 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 01:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This site is written in Japanese so that you say. I was going to read this site, too, but was not able to do it. I asked administrator a reason. He said "I can authorize only the person whom user which has already participated introduced on reading of this site. This was to remove corrupt bootleg suppliers.” I was not a bootleg supplier, but gave it up unwillingly.

Aside from “Face It Alone”, I am worried about link of “Jazz Nagoya” in this site. Is this a info of “1979-04-28 Nagoya gig”? Is not there the person having this sound source?

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 04:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Masahiko wrote:

This site is written in Japanese so that you say. I was going to read this site, too, but was not able to do it. I asked administrator a reason. He said "I can authorize only the person whom user which has already participated introduced on reading of this site. This was to remove corrupt bootleg suppliers.” I was not a bootleg supplier, but gave it up unwillingly.

Aside from “Face It Alone”, I am worried about link of “Jazz Nagoya” in this site. Is this a info of “1979-04-28 Nagoya gig”? Is not there the person having this sound source?

Yes, I have the 28.04.1979 Nagoya recording.

Masahiko user not visiting Queenzone.com
Masahiko
Bohemian: 544 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 09:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh! Mr.Scully, is it true? Do you really have it?

There is the Nagoya recording of LIVEKILLERS JAPAN TOUR of 28.04.1979, really. This day was my first rock concert experience and I was in this concert place with my older sister. I was a ninth grader boy of 15 years old in those days. And I was really shocked. The elation when illuminations of FLY SWATTER in the ending of the concert is finished on from the bottom is very splendid.(It is the scene of the LIVEKILLERS cover.) I remember it like the yesterday's thing by now that passed for 28 years. Thereafter I am an enthusiastic fan of QUEEN for 28 years. There was bootlegs in Tokyo, Osaka, Kanazawa, Sapporo of this tour, but after all there was the live recording source of this day. I want to hear this recording source by all means if possible! This day is the origin of my QUEEN life, and it is youth itself.

Mr.scully, may I propose a trade to you?

Sorry for my broken English...

queenfanbg user not visiting Queenzone.com
queenfanbg
Bohemian: 305 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 11:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think,that this is personal site,and no registrations is allowed,only the owner can log in...

"Queen are: Freddie Mercury,Roger Taylor, John Deacon and Brian May"
CD user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you look at web design is says jeremyd. Is there is a guy called on queenzone? Maybe a break through in finding face it alone?

sebaspedre user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 19 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I found this in the web.
Encontre esto por la web!

http://rapidshare.com/files/40807620/face_it_alone.mp3

CD user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is pretty old. I shared this about 2 months ago. Thanks anyway.

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Masahiko - please have a look at my site and get in touch via email, I'm sure we'll work something out.