Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Subtitles for Earls Court

forum rss feed
Author

mat_171 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 12 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello, well iI'm trying to do a pseudo final version of The Earls Court DVD, with some stuff that I'm sure you will happy with this. Well I'm from Argentina (sory about my English) and I'm triyng to put some subtitles in Spanish about the comments between tracks, but there are some parts that I don't understand. So I ask you to tell me if some English fans could transcribe IN ENGLISH what says Freddie, Brian and Roger beteewn tracks.
Thaks.

alucard2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 07, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Venga chikillo haber si lo consigues............saludos desde España

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 04 Jul 07, 00:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perhaps you can tell us which parts you're having the most trouble understanding, and we can go from there... ?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
mat_171 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 12 posts

Posted: 04 Jul 07, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For example, before Killer Queen, Brian says sometthing like "do you like the gimmicks?", I don't know what exactly referes. So I apreciate if someone explain me in English what does it mean, because "gimmicks" it's a coloquial, I think... I mean, ther isn´t some translate for that word that mean what Brian says, for example the traslation to Spanish of it word referes to "thing"

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 05 Jul 07, 00:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay... send me an email, and we'll discuss this in private. No need to waste webspace for a discussion between only two people.. :)

bob @ queenlive.ca

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca