Forums > Personal > So what other bands do u like?

forum rss feed
Author

little.queenie 37630 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

?

Lover of Queen, Singer of Queen Songs!
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 12:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Any KROKUS fans out there? Lemme hear from ya!!

Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden user not visiting Queenzone.com
Um...hi.
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden
Royalty: 1009 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen and Def Lep are number 1. The rest is (in no particular order)...A-Ha, ABBA, ABC, AC/DC, Accept, Aerosmith, Alan Parsons Project, Alana Myles, Alic Cooper, Animals, Annie Lennox, Aretha Franklin, Army of Lovers, Axxis, Bananarama, Bangles, Barry Manilow, Beastie Boys, Bee Gees, Billy Idol, Black Crowes, Black Sabbath, Blondie, Bon Jovi, Boney M, Bonnie Tyler, Brenda Lee, Bruce Springsteen, Buggles, The byrds, Carly Simon, Carpenters, Cindrella, Cream, Culture Club, David Bowie, David Coverdale, David Gilmore, Dead or Alive, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Derek and the Dominoes, Devo, Dio, Dire Straits, Dokken, Doobie Brothers, Duran Duran, Dusty Springfield, The Eagles, ELO, Elton John, Erasure, Eric Clapton, Europe, Eurythmics, Falco, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Gary Moore, Genesis, Gorky Park, Grateful Dead, Guns 'n' Roses, Heart, Iron Maiden, Janis Joplin, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jet, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Joe Cocker, John Lennon, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, Kingdom Come, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Lita Ford, The Academy Is..., Lulu, Luna Sea, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Madonna, Mamas & the Papas, Marilyn Manson, MC Hammer, Human League, The Kinks, The Zombies, Megadeath, Melissa Etheridge, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Mirreile Mathieau, Modern English, Modern Talking, Motley Crue, Nancy & Frank Sinatra, Nazareth, Nena, Olivia Newton-John, OZZY!, Paul McCartney & Wings, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Quiet Riot, Rainbow, RATT, Ray Charles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Robert Palmer, Rod Stewart, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Sex Pistols, Sinead O'Connor, Skid Row, Soft Cell, Steel Dragon (lol), Steve Miller BAnd, Stevie Nicks, Sting & The Police, Stone Fury, Styx, Survivor, Sweet, Tears For Fears, Tesla, The Beatles, The Cars, The Clash, The Cult, The cure, The Doors, The Go-Go's, The Ramones, The Rolling Stones, The Smiths, The verve, The Who, Thin Lizzy, Thomas Dolby, Thompson Twins, Til Tuesday, Tom Jones, Tom Petty, Toni Basil, Twisted Sister, U2, Green Day, Uriah Heep, Van Halen, Warrant, Wham!, When in Rome, Whitesnake, Yello, Yes, and last, but certainly not least, ZZ Top.

I find it difficult to navigate QZ at this very moment.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How come you've alphabetized them? Or do you actually prefer them in that order? Bizarre. Plus shouldn't say 'Tom Petty' belong in the Ps or 'Peter Frampton' belong in the Fs?

You really like Yello? Oh, yeah! You should check out KROKUS. The "Headhunter" album is my favorite.

Daniel vZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 793 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Within Temptation, Stream Of Passion, After Forever.

"If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky

If there's a point, if there's a reason to live or die".

bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fred and the Queenettes

Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!

kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

None they all suck except for Queen.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paris Hilton is the only music I listen to. Screw Queen.

"Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine"

Just can't get enough of it!

QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Journey, Led Zeppelin, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Fleetwood Mac, Yes, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Rod Stewart, The Kinks, The Beach Boys, Daughtry

"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
Um...hi.

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

How come you've alphabetized them? Or do you actually prefer them in that order? Bizarre. Plus shouldn't say 'Tom Petty' belong in the Ps or 'Peter Frampton' belong in the Fs?

You really like Yello? Oh, yeah! You should check out KROKUS. The "Headhunter" album is my favorite.

When I was making the list, I was just scrolling down limewire. And I just added new stuff anywhere.

inmydefence user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 200 posts

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wembley fan86 wrote:

Queen and Def Lep are number 1. The rest is (in no particular order)...A-Ha, ABBA, ABC, AC/DC, Accept, Aerosmith, Alan Parsons Project, Alana Myles, Alic Cooper, Animals, Annie Lennox, Aretha Franklin, Army of Lovers, Axxis, Bananarama, Bangles, Barry Manilow, Beastie Boys, Bee Gees, Billy Idol, Black Crowes, Black Sabbath, Blondie, Bon Jovi, Boney M, Bonnie Tyler, Brenda Lee, Bruce Springsteen, Buggles, The byrds, Carly Simon, Carpenters, Cindrella, Cream, Culture Club, David Bowie, David Coverdale, David Gilmore, Dead or Alive, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Derek and the Dominoes, Devo, Dio, Dire Straits, Dokken, Doobie Brothers, Duran Duran, Dusty Springfield, The Eagles, ELO, Elton John, Erasure, Eric Clapton, Europe, Eurythmics, Falco, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Gary Moore, Genesis, Gorky Park, Grateful Dead, Guns 'n' Roses, Heart, Iron Maiden, Janis Joplin, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jet, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Joe Cocker, John Lennon, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, Kingdom Come, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Lita Ford, The Academy Is..., Lulu, Luna Sea, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Madonna, Mamas & the Papas, Marilyn Manson, MC Hammer, Human League, The Kinks, The Zombies, Megadeath, Melissa Etheridge, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Mirreile Mathieau, Modern English, Modern Talking, Motley Crue, Nancy & Frank Sinatra, Nazareth, Nena, Olivia Newton-John, OZZY!, Paul McCartney & Wings, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, Poison, Quiet Riot, Rainbow, RATT, Ray Charles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Robert Palmer, Rod Stewart, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Sex Pistols, Sinead O'Connor, Skid Row, Soft Cell, Steel Dragon (lol), Steve Miller BAnd, Stevie Nicks, Sting & The Police, Stone Fury, Styx, Survivor, Sweet, Tears For Fears, Tesla, The Beatles, The Cars, The Clash, The Cult, The cure, The Doors, The Go-Go's, The Ramones, The Rolling Stones, The Smiths, The verve, The Who, Thin Lizzy, Thomas Dolby, Thompson Twins, Til Tuesday, Tom Jones, Tom Petty, Toni Basil, Twisted Sister, U2, Green Day, Uriah Heep, Van Halen, Warrant, Wham!, When in Rome, Whitesnake, Yello, Yes, and last, but certainly not least, ZZ Top.

in no particular order.... meaning alphabetical?!

Um...hi.

Posted: 10 Jul 07, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inmydefence wrote:

Wembley fan86 wrote:

in no particular order.... meaning alphabetical?!

Well, it's not COMPLETELY alphabetical....

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 01:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Genesis, Peter Gabriel, The Beatles, The Who, My own music, Pipettes and lots of others, but I can't think of anything right now :

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 05:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May Band, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Heaven and Hell, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Scorpions, Judas Priest, Kiss, Green Day, The Offspring, Ozzy Osbourne, U2, The Mammas and the pappas, Sweet, AC/DC ...

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 08:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Sublime, Devo, Scorpions and Krafwerk... Sure there's plenty more, but I can't be arsed to list too many. ;P

Back whenever
Freddie Murphy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment. There are no other true "bands", everyone's gone solo.

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*(azzadude)* ..GET DOWN MAKE LOVE! wrote:

Journey, Led Zeppelin, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Fleetwood Mac, Yes, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Rod Stewart, The Kinks, The Bech Boys, Daughtry

haha yeah-hmm that slightly looks like my list-just a little bit lol :P

"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 20:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="sky blue">Roger's Queen wrote:

Journey, Led Zeppelin, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Fleetwood Mac, Yes, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Rod Stewart, The Kinks, The Bech Boys, Daughtry

ahahahahahahah I have been waiting for you to notice that..... eheheheh

hahaha yeah well I was looking back and I said hmm...kind of looks familiar. That's my list! haha

Posted: 11 Jul 07, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ahahahahahahah I have been waiting for you to notice that..... eheheheh

hahaha yeah well I was looking back and I said hmm...kind of looks familiar. That's my list! haha

just havin some fun....

hahaha yeah I know-but I gaurantee you if you listened to some of those Journey, Foreigner, Bon jovi, and Cheap trick songs-you'd really get to like them!