Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Live AID complete show

forum rss feed
Author

alexmax87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 07, 06:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi to all! Can somebody give Live AID complete show (also ITTWWC.. and Do They Know It's Christmas?)on best source possible?

THANKS a lot in advance!!

:-)



pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

alexmax87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 07, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes I know this yet..I was askin if someone can share it..only that part, not ALL concert..

thanks again

David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 07, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You don't make any sense mate. Firstly you ask for someone to share the complete show, then you just want the ***OFFICIAL*** DVD to be shared which isn't complete?


"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 07, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

alexmax87 wrote:

Yes I know this yet..I was askin if someone can share it..only that part, not ALL concert..

thanks again


You made a BIG fuzz about people making mistakes on Queenzone, and you got told many times that people should READ before posting.

It's written in many parts of the site and many threads that it's NOT allowed to share official stuff.

But you could've figured it out by yourself - it's illegal and, specially when talking about CHARITY stuff, immoral.

Buy the fucking DVD. This place is for bootleg sharing.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
alexmax87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 05:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First time you have wasted your breath:

I have my OFFICIAL copy of live AID, 70 eur to african people!

Second time you have wasted your breath:

I'd like Queen part of the show on my PC, but I can't bring it on my PC because I don't have appropriated members for those kind of things.
I perfectly know that Live Aid is Official stuff, and if someone answered me, I'll give my e-mail to do this share (probably I used in improper way the word share, but you don't gave me time to specify)!

Third time you have wasted your breath:

You can't call me immoral, first because you don't know me at all, and second because I give every year a little help to those people who would like to have only my and your lucky in live!

The next time you give a reply hazardous like this, try to know better the people around you, and maybe you can grow up in a better way...little sixteener

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

alexmax87 wrote:

First time you have wasted your breath:

I have my OFFICIAL copy of live AID, 70 eur to african people!

Second time you have wasted your breath:

I'd like Queen part of the show on my PC, but I can't bring it on my PC because I don't have appropriated members for those kind of things.
I perfectly know that Live Aid is Official stuff, and if someone answered me, I'll give my e-mail to do this share (probably I used in improper way the word share, but you don't gave me time to specify)!

Third time you have wasted your breath:

You can't call me immoral, first because you don't know me at all, and second because I give every year a little help to those people who would like to have only my and your lucky in live!

The next time you give a reply hazardous like this, try to know better the people around you, and maybe you can grow up in a better way...little sixteener

I'm sorry, but it just isn't ALLOWED in this website.
If things were that easy, one could say he's got all albums and want to have them on the PC, but his drive doesn't work...

The site's rules weren't made to piss people off, neither to teach them to buy the albums. It's just that these rules keep the site alive. Queen KNOW this site, they know what happens here. In the official website, there's a link to this site. Their archivist posts here. They know bootlegs are shared here. If they see official releases being shared here, this site will be in deep shit.

And one last point... Do you really feel superior just because I'm sixteen? Or are you just pissed off because I'm younger than you yet I seem more able to read and follow the rules than you? Time to grow up and stop being selfish. Then maybe "little sixteeners" won't have more reasons to tell you off in front of everybody and make you feel ridiculous.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

alexmax87 wrote:

First time you have wasted your breath:

I have my OFFICIAL copy of live AID, 70 eur to african people!

Second time you have wasted your breath:

I'd like Queen part of the show on my PC, but I can't bring it on my PC because I don't have appropriated members for those kind of things.
I perfectly know that Live Aid is Official stuff, and if someone answered me, I'll give my e-mail to do this share (probably I used in improper way the word share, but you don't gave me time to specify)!

Third time you have wasted your breath:

You can't call me immoral, first because you don't know me at all, and second because I give every year a little help to those people who would like to have only my and your lucky in live!

The next time you give a reply hazardous like this, try to know better the people around you, and maybe you can grow up in a better way...little sixteener


First off, I will call you whatever I think you deserve. Now, if you are requesting Live Aid to be shared, you are either immoral, tremendously stupid, or both. You *may* have the DVD (I don't believe you do, but we'll leave that matter), but if it is shared here, that'd mean loads of people who *DON'T* can download it as well. They would be leeching from St. Bob's charitable cause, and YOU'D be responsible for that. That makes you immoral if you realize that, and thoroughly stupid if you don't.

Then there is the part about THE RULES OF THIS SITE. Official material is not allowed here. You know this. You can come on whining "The next time you give a reply hazardous like this, try to know better the people around you, and maybe you can grow up in a better way...little sixteener", but it will not help you the least bit. You see, I don't WANT to know you. All I need to know about you is that you are quite willing to leech material belonging to charity. Therefore, you are not a creature I want to associate myself with. I think you're filth for requesting this. Now, if you wish to have a go at my, crying your eyes out over being "mistreated" or something, go right ahead, it will be of no avail to you. What you SHOULD realize though, is that we (in this rare case, Raf and me) have the rules of this site on our side, and you have nothing except your pitiful self on yours.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So if we showed you a program that can rip the Queen performance from your DVD to put it on your computer, you'd be happy?


"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 08:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Of course not. He doesn't have the DVD, he's making up excuses.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 08:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear AlexMax78,

You're a bonehead. This is like going to a police station and asking for a bucket full of crack.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Dear AlexMax78,

You're a bonehead. This is like going to a police station and asking for a bucket full of crack.


XD


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Step 1: Get DVDx from here:
http://www.labdv.com/dvdx/

Step 2: Find the video you want from the DVDs with Queen on them (I believe they stretch across multiple DVDs with the performance later that night).

Step 3: Choose the quality, file type, etc.

Step 4: Save your video to your hard drive.

I've now shown you exactly how to get the video yourself. If you have the Live Aid DVDs, it'll take you half an hour at the absolute most. If you continue to whine on here, it only proves to us all that you don't actually have the DVDs, and are too lazy/fupid (not a typo; think about it) to do a very simple internet search which would get you the video in all of five seconds.


"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 07, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PS- Learn to string those big words together in a way that makes sense before you make fun of Raf for being younger than you. You have all the grammatical prowess of a twelve-year-old, complete with big words being used randomly and incorrectly.


"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 07, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thunderbolt<br><h6>Courtesy of God wrote:

PS- Learn to string those big words together in a way that makes sense before you make fun of Raf for being younger than you. You have all the grammatical prowess of a twelve-year-old, complete with big words being used randomly and incorrectly.


Yeah, as you might've noticed: topic-starter is a first-class model-moron.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus