Forums > Personal > This is the kind of sick stuff that makes me incredibly mad...

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/688923.php?contentType=4&contentId=695326

If you consider yourself too sensitive, don't click there.

It makes me sick to the stomach to realize that there's people out there who has gone way past beyond the boundaries of what we commonly consider cruel and insensitive.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, that's pretty awful. There are some really sick individuals out there.

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fucking bastards. :'(

I know humans are more important than animals...but animal cruelty (especially to a degree THAT severe) sometimes bothers me even more because animals cannot speak up or defend themselves. They're helpless creatures and easy targets.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden user not visiting Queenzone.com
Um...hi.
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden
Royalty: 1009 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THAT'S IT! I'm scrounging some money together ang joining teh ASPCA. WHo would do something horrible like that!?

I find it difficult to navigate QZ at this very moment.
greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is on the video?? I dont like to see clips of animal cruelty cause ill be thinking about it for weeks.

Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden user not visiting Queenzone.com
Um...hi.
Ella! Formerly known as the Metal Maiden
Royalty: 1009 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amen to that.

I find it difficult to navigate QZ at this very moment.
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What sickens me the most is to think that these bastards are still on the loose.

I hope they get caught and get thrown in jail to rot for the rest of their lives. Personally I think that the penalties for animal cruelty should be as severe as penalties for harming people.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Absolutely terrible. I can't even bear to think that there are people out there who think it's funny or something to tie a dog to a tree and set it on fire and watch it be tortured. This fuckface needs to be caught and tied to a tree and burned for what he did. I don't care if they're mentally ill, it's a terrible thing to do.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't watch it and won't because I don't want to know what it is - animal cruelty upsets me greatly and I would probably have it in my head for the next couple of days.

The thing is that if the people who did whatever horrific thing they did got caught they would probably receive a relatively leniant sentence because as far as I can see animal cruelty doesn't carry heavy enough sentences.

.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Upon reading some of the posts above mine, it seems some people do not comprehend why Jingles didn't give details of the video and have decided to provide commentaries - idiots.

Erin

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Personally I think that the penalties for animal cruelty should be as severe as penalties for harming people.

I completely agree. Anyone that is capable of doing something like that to an animal would more than likely be violent to people and commit other crimes.

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh My.....
this makes me absolutely sick. These people need to be caught and prosecuted for murder, I think. It's common knowledge that people who are cruel to animals are more likely to be cruel to humans.
First degree, premeditated murder. That would be what I would get them on if I ran the world.

Formerly MHG
goodco user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 371 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess Michael Vick will do anything to hide evidence of his wrong doing.......

"Ladies and gentlemen... I guess that takes in most of you..." Groucho Marx, 'A Night at the Opera'

beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/688923.php?contentType=4&contentId=695326

If you consider yourself too sensitive, don't click there.

It makes me sick to the stomach to realize that there's people out there who has gone way past beyond the boundaries of what we commonly consider cruel and insensitive.

OMG, this is one time I'm GLAD I have a slow internet connection. The page hadn't loaded, BUT I considered your first post, and when I saw the title of the page come up on the blue area up top of my screen, that was enough to make me sick...and I backed out quickly before I saw anything...

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 20:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Animal cruelty makes me so mad. :@@@
I used to watch those shows like "Animal Precinct" and "Animal Cops" and those people have done some gross shit.
You have to be really sick just to go without feeding your dog or cat for a week. You must be even sicker to chain it to a tree and set it on fire. I read recently that Hitler abused animals as a child... kind of explains some things. :S
I think that people who abuse animals (usually men, from what I've seen watching those Animal Planet shows)are either insane or feel they have no control over anything in their lives, so they go ahead and take their anger out on a completely defenseless and innocent animal.
Those guys who beat their dog to death because it bit them or throw their cat out of a twenty story window because it scratched them are totally stupid. Guess what, fuckhead? They didn't know any better! They are a fucking animal! And you were probably the one who made them hurt you any way! :@
And the people who "forget" to feed their pet for two weeks or let their pet get infested with ticks and fleas that literally suck the life out of them are no better. If you can't deal with the responsibilities of having a pet, or if you know that if you get a little angry you just might take the anger out on your defenseless pet, GUESS WHAT? YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE A FUCKING PET!

:@@@@@ I'm done. :@

Back whenever
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 07, 23:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Queen ZoSo wrote:

^ Amen to that, Vishnu. AMEN TO THAT!!!

exactly. ugh people are disgusting...

a bit off topic, has anyone seen that article about the parents that forgot to take care and feed their babies because they were so into their computer games? i mean....games can be fun and addicting to some people, but thats just ridiculous!

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 07, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is a place called Kitty City up the road from my house that takes in orphaned/stray cats. My mother went there yesterday and said that there was one cat who had been shot multiple times (with a bb gun), and one kitten that has some brain damage because of some douche bag teenagers bouncing it off a wall. What the fuck is wrong with people?!

"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 07, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's terrible! D: I look at my cats and think, "How could someone possibly do that???"

Back whenever
Erin

Posted: 18 Jul 07, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson VIII: The Zeppo wrote:

There is a place called Kitty City up the road from my house that takes in orphaned/stray cats.

Kitty City...LOL I like that.

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 18 Jul 07, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Dan Corson VIII: The Zeppo wrote:

There is a place called Kitty City up the road from my house that takes in orphaned/stray cats.

Kitty City...LOL I like that.

That sounds like the name of a strip club.