Forums > Personal > George's resignation speech

forum rss feed
Author

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Normally, I start these things out by saying 'My Fellow Americans.' Not doing it this time. If the polls are any indication, I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer.

"I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: There's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.

"The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people.

"I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too damned lazy to do your homework and figure it out.

"Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high.


Our unemployment rate is as low as it ever was during the Clinton Administration. I've mentioned all those things before, but it doesn't seem to have sunk in.

"Despite the shock to our economy of 9/11, the stock market has rebounded to record levels and more Americans than ever are participating in these markets. Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too damn stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security.

"We face real threats in the world. Don't give me this 'blood for oil' thing. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell. And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty. Let me remind you that the rest of the worl d thought Saddam had the goods, same as me. Let me also remind you that regime change in Iraq was official US policy before I came into office.

Some guy named 'Clinton' established that policy. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

"You idiots need to understand that we face a unique enemy. Back during the cold war, there were two major competing political and economic models squaring off. We won that war, but we did so because fundamentally, theCommunists wanted to survive, just as we do. We were simply able to outspend and out-tech them.

"That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you. And the bastards are all over the globe.


"You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement, and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that. When this whole mess started, I warned you that this would be a long and difficult fight. I'm disappointed how many of you people think a long and difficult fight amounts to a single season of 'Survivor.'

"Instead, you've grown impatient. You're incapable of seeing things through the long lens of history, the way our enemies do. You think that wars should last a few months, a few years, tops.


"Making matters worse, you


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dead on the money.....


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I predict this is going to be a fun thread.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If we can find the usual cast of caterwaulers to spew forth, then, yes, it should be hilarious!!

I can't wait.


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so many stupid people, bush, clinton etc are all the same, they work for the same people, both political parties work for the same people

their plan is a new world order and stupid people like you fall for it and you deserve it for being such ignorant fools


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, we know, Jewish Nazis.....

The only thing that we can probably agree on is that a great deal of people clamoring for "change" are willing to vote for a Clinton...

If that does not strike you are completely ignorant, I don't know what else does.


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Yeah, we know, Jewish Nazis.....

The only thing that we can probably agree on is that a great deal of people clamoring for "change" are willing to vote for a Clinton...

If that does not strike you are completely ignorant, I don't know what else does.


doest matter if you vote for clinton or anybody else, they are all THE SAME, working for the same agenda you stupid fools

kinda funny how bush and clinton are supposed to be on the opposite sides yet hang around together all the time as best friends

pics
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=bush+clinton&fr=yfp-t-405&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&vc=&fp_ip=SE&js=1


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Yeah, we know, Jewish Nazis.....

The only thing that we can probably agree on is that a great deal of people clamoring for "change" are willing to vote for a Clinton...

If that does not strike you are completely ignorant, I don't know what else does.


doest matter if you vote for clinton or anybody else, they are all THE SAME, working for the same agenda you stupid fools

kinda funny how bush and clinton are supposed to be on the opposite sides yet hang around together all the time as best friends

pics
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=bush+clinton&fr=yfp-t-405&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&vc=&fp_ip=SE&js=1>



You do realize that all of those pictures you posted a link to are of George Senior, not George Jr. right? What I had posted was supposed to be the resignation of George Jr., our current President.

Also just bc two people are affiliated with different political parties does not mean that they hate each other or refuse to be photographed together. At times politicians in America are capable of acting like adults. There are many people on this board that are affiliated with different political parties but we get along just fine. However there are also buttholes who refuse to agree to disagree and feel that it is their way or the highway.

I know some people have a barbaric view of the United States bc we allow citizens that have passed background checks own guns, but I can assure you that the majority of us are law biding citizens. Rarely will you see Bill Clinton, George Sr., George Jr., or other high ranking political officials act like bafoons or shoot guns in to the air during speeches like say...Saddam did or throw 1000s of people in to gas chambers like say...Hitler did.

There is not one political leader on this earth that is 100% correct in his or her actions and there is also not a nation on this earth that is 100% compliant with following the laws of their land. Reality is a good thing, turning a cheek and only focusing on all the negative things or mistakes a country does or a leader of a country does is an unrealistic thing to do.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 07, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Atheist wrote:

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Yeah, we know, Jewish Nazis.....

The only thing that we can probably agree on is that a great deal of people clamoring for "change" are willing to vote for a Clinton...

If that does not strike you are completely ignorant, I don't know what else does.


doest matter if you vote for clinton or anybody else, they are all THE SAME, working for the same agenda you stupid fools

kinda funny how bush and clinton are supposed to be on the opposite sides yet hang around together all the time as best friends

pics
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=bush+clinton&fr=yfp-t-405&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&vc=&fp_ip=SE&js=1>



You do realize that all of those pictures you posted a link to are of George Senior, not George Jr. right? What I had posted was supposed to be the resignation of George Jr., our current President.

Also just bc two people are affiliated with different political parties does not mean that they hate each other or refuse to be photographed together. At times politicians in America are capable of acting like adults. There are many people on this board that are affiliated with different political parties but we get along just fine. However there are also buttholes who refuse to agree to disagree and feel that it is their way or the highway.

I know some people have a barbaric view of the United States bc we allow citizens that have passed background checks own guns, but I can assure you that the majority of us are law biding citizens. Rarely will you see Bill Clinton, George Sr., George Jr., or other high ranking political officials act like bafoons or shoot guns in to the air during speeches like say...Saddam did or throw 1000s of people in to gas chambers like say...Hitler did.

There is not one political leader on this earth that is 100% correct in his or her actions and there is also not a nation on this earth that is 100% compliant with following the laws of their land. Reality is a good thing, turning a cheek and only focusing on all the negative things or mistakes a country does or a leader of a country does is an unrealistic thing to do.


Lisser, just watch the documentry "America: Freedom to fascism" and you will understand it all. Its very important that you do that. Check it out and see what you think after this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=freedom+to+fascism&total=1009&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 01:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I might actually watch that video that Athiest keeps linking one day. Not today, but one day.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 01:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

I might actually watch that video that Athiest keeps linking one day. Not today, but one day.


do it, its like you wake up or something after you seeing what the governments are planning.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

I might actually watch that video that Athiest keeps linking one day. Not today, but one day.


do it, its like you wake up or something after you seeing what the governments are planning.


I think Atheist is the one who needs a fuckin' wake up call.

He still needs a reality check and find for once that not everyone who follows a faith is a fundamentalist religious nut, and there were other great bands besides Queen.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
inmydefence user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 200 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

not really funny no. because anyone who is skeptical of what the american government (and media) want us to be believe is brushed off as a conspiracy nut.

for example

"Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high."

correct me if I'm wrong but the record number of homeowners is because of the boom in people taking out Sub Prime Mortgages.. and since the sub prime market is on the brink of collapse, that doesn't recall constitute a stable economy does it?

"We face real threats in the world. Don't give me this 'blood for oil' thing. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell"

that was one of the FIRST things the "coalition" did when they invaded iraq!

And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty."

haha! what a joke! blaming it on faulty intelligence is basically the same as saying, It wasn't my fault! it was someone else's mistake which made ME wrong! Pass the Buck why dont you?

"That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you. And the bastards are all over the globe.

Scare tactics. just sounds like, if you dont support me then you don't value you own safety! which is reminicent of just about EVER bad "america saves the world" action film ever made!

I'd feel alot better if America hadn't sold arms to the middle east in the first place!
now America expects the world to support them in PROTECTING us for the terrorists?!


"You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement, and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that"

Is this the same intelligence that said there were WMD's in Iraq?

"Making matters worse, you actively support those who help the enemy. Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, dammit, you might just as well FedEx a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing."

RIDICULOUS! censorship. just another way of saying you're WRONG and EVIL if you dont believe what we tell you.

"In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet. It just isn't on the pages of the New York Times or on NBC News. But even if it were, I doubt you'd be any smarter. Most of you would rather watch American Idol.

What a disgusting Patronising generalisation.

"I could say more about your expectations that the government will always be there to bail you out, even if you're too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level and has a hurricane approaching. I could say more about your insane belief that government, not your own wallet, is where the money comes from."

And where exactly does an ENTIRE CITY go for refuge when there's a hurricane coming!?? I've read some STUPID things before but that really take the biscuit.

"So I quit. I'm going back to Crawford."

good good!

"Maybe I'll be lucky enough to die of old age before the last pillars of America fall."

hopefull

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist, I watched about 65 minutes of the movie you posted but I had to get some things done around my house. I agree it's scary and could be true to an extent but there is no way I'm going to put my family and their well-being in harm's way just to find out. I've always paid taxes and I always will.

I always try to keep a level head when I watch things like this bc you can definitely tell in this documentary that things are chopped and edited; no doubt in favor of wanting the viewer to believe that we are not supposed to be paying federal taxes on our wages and labor. I for one, do not have the money, the time, or the will power to take on the federal government and argue that I'm not supposed to pay them.

But thank you for posting that, what I did see was eye opening.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inmydefence wrote:

not really funny no. because anyone who is skeptical of what the american government (and media) want us to be believe is brushed off as a conspiracy nut.

for example

"Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high."

correct me if I'm wrong but the record number of homeowners is because of the boom in people taking out Sub Prime Mortgages.. and since the sub prime market is on the brink of collapse, that doesn't recall constitute a stable economy does it?

"We face real threats in the world. Don't give me this 'blood for oil' thing. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell"

that was one of the FIRST things the "coalition" did when they invaded iraq!

And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty."

haha! what a joke! blaming it on faulty intelligence is basically the same as saying, It wasn't my fault! it was someone else's mistake which made ME wrong! Pass the Buck why dont you?

"That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you. And the bastards are all over the globe.

Scare tactics. just sounds like, if you dont support me then you don't value you own safety! which is reminicent of just about EVER bad "america saves the world" action film ever made!

I'd feel alot better if America hadn't sold arms to the middle east in the first place!
now America expects the world to support them in PROTECTING us for the terrorists?!


"You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement, and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that"

Is this the same intelligence that said there were WMD's in Iraq?

"Making matters worse, you actively support those who help the enemy. Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, dammit, you might just as well FedEx a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing."

RIDICULOUS! censorship. just another way of saying you're WRONG and EVIL if you dont believe what we tell you.

"In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet. It just isn't on the pages of the New York Times or on NBC News. But even if it were, I doubt you'd be any smarter. Most of you would rather watch American Idol.

What a disgusting Patronising generalisation.

"I could say more about your expectations that the government will always be there to bail you out, even if you're too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level and has a hurricane approaching. I could say more about your insane belief that government, not your own wallet, is where the money comes from."

And where exactly does an ENTIRE CITY go for refuge when there's a hurricane coming!?? I've read some STUPID things before but that really take the biscuit.

"So I quit. I'm going back to Crawford."

good good!

"Maybe I'll be lucky enough to die of old age before th


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Atheist, I watched about 65 minutes of the movie you posted but I had to get some things done around my house. I agree it's scary and could be true to an extent but there is no way I'm going to put my family and their well-being in harm's way just to find out. I've always paid taxes and I always will.

I always try to keep a level head when I watch things like this bc you can definitely tell in this documentary that things are chopped and edited; no doubt in favor of wanting the viewer to believe that we are not supposed to be paying federal taxes on our wages and labor. I for one, do not have the money, the time, or the will power to take on the federal government and argue that I'm not supposed to pay them.

But thank you for posting that, what I did see was eye opening.


no problem man, thanks for watching


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I knew that some buffoon would try to take it apart line by line....

Some people just don't get a joke, do they?


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inmydefence wrote:

not really funny no. because anyone who is skeptical of what the american government (and media) want us to be believe is brushed off as a conspiracy nut. NO BECAUSE SHIT LIKE LOOSE CHANGE IS GOING OUT AND MAKING PEOPLE THINK IT IS ALL BUSH'S DOING. AN OPINION LIKE ON THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS ONE THING (THAT IS WHY WE HAVE CERTAIN PARTIES) BUT A CONSPIRACY SAYING THIS WAS ALL PLANNED IS RETARDED.

for example

"Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high."

correct me if I'm wrong but the record number of homeowners is because of the boom in people taking out Sub Prime Mortgages.. and since the sub prime market is on the brink of collapse, that doesn't recall constitute a stable economy does it? I AM NOT INTO THAT SHIT..BUT WE COULD AVOID THIS HAD WE STAYED OUT OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN WAR AND NOT SPENT 4.6BILLION BUT YOU CANT JUST DESTROY CITIES AND LEAVE..WTF WILL THE JIHADISTS DO..NO WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE DESTORYED YOUR LAND AND LEFT. WE SHOULD STAYED OUT OF THE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST BUT HOW COULD YOU SIT BACK AND LET SO MANY DIE LIKE THE JEWS (...AGAIN). WE COULD LIKE ARE DOING IN DHAMAR (MISPELLED) BUT ISNT THAT BIT FUCKED DO YOU THINK?

"We face real threats in the world. Don't give me this 'blood for oil' thing. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell"

that was one of the FIRST things the "coalition" did when they invaded iraq!

And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty."

haha! what a joke! blaming it on faulty intelligence is basically the same as saying, It wasn't my fault! it was someone else's mistake which made ME wrong! Pass the Buck why dont you? INTELLIGENCE ISNT ONLY SUPER SECRET ACTION SPYS IT IT IS ALSO PEOPLE WHO CALL IN AND TELL ABOUT THE SUSPECTS AND SUSPECTED CRIMES....AND AT A TIME LIKE 9/11 WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO? IT YOU HEARD ABOUT WMD IN ANOTHER AREA.

"That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you. And the bastards are all over the globe.

Scare tactics. just sounds like, if you dont support me then you don't value you own safety! which is reminicent of just about EVER bad "america saves the world" action film ever made!

I'd feel alot better if America hadn't sold arms to the middle east in the first place!
now America expects the world to support them in PROTECTING us for the terrorists?!YOU GOT A POINT WE FUCKED UP THERE WE SHOULD JUST LEFT THEM ALONE BUT THEN AGAIN I BELIEVE IT WASNT HIS TERM WHEN THAT HAPPEN...REAGAN? SO WHAT DO YOU DO. IT IS TOO LATE TO TAKE EM BACK IN HIS TERM. I MEAN YOU COULD ALSO GO BACK IN TIME IN A DELORENZ WITH A CRAZY HAIRED DOCTOR.


"You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement, and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that"

Is this the same intelligence that said there were WMD's in Iraq?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Failed_terrorist_attempts
REMEMBER THOSE

"Making matters worse, you actively support tho


<blank>
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That resignation speech made me realize that all this time Dubya was right and we were wrong.

I feel sorry for the guy becuase we've been bashing him all this time and we haven't opened our eyes enough to realize all the good things he's done for our country.

I personally regret all the bad things I've said about good ol' Dubya because he's truly the best president we've ever had. A president who is willing to lie about a war and kill innocent people just to protect us, a president who wants to make his nation stronger by letting people deal with a hurracaine on their own, a president who wants to establish morals and family values by keeping fags and lesbos from getting married.

What's there not to like about Dubya?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 07, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote: [/QUOTENAME
A president who is willing to lie about a war and kill innocent people just to protect us, a president who wants to make his nation stronger by letting people deal with a hurracaine on their own, a president who wants to establish morals and family values by keeping fags and lesbos from getting married.



What does he do. high fives everyone saying "guess how many human beings we killed today"

What can he do about new orleans they were told to evacuate and had buses. sorry about not building a super shield.

No marriage for gays in church that what was being fought for ...by the church and as for the common law marraige..THAT should be aloud..I have nothing against that.


<blank>