Atheist, u suck!

post ur hate

:)
cakebox user not visiting Queenzone.com

add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate Atheist.

And now?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]I can play about 20-25 chords. so im good[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]no i think NOT[/QUOTE]
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cakebox wrote:

I hate Atheist.

And now?

nothin, we just wait for him to go away :P

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

cakebox wrote:

I hate Atheist.

And now?

That might take a while... Well he does get me laughing sometimes ;) Hopefully he sees this thread and makes me laugh even more with his funny comments.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]I can play about 20-25 chords. so im good[/QUOTE]

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cakebox wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

cakebox wrote:

I hate Atheist.

And now?

That might take a while... Well he does get me laughing sometimes ;) Hopefully he sees this thread and makes me laugh even more with his funny comments.

that doesnt help

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

that doesnt help

Neither does your thread.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

that doesnt help

Neither does your thread.

Indeed.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't mind Atheist. He's clearly proven his intellegence level and isn't embarassed about it in the least.

Now, he does think that recording a song with fake drums and bass is ok, but kids gotta learn somehow.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

I don't mind Atheist. He's clearly proven his intellegence level and isn't embarassed about it in the least.

Now, he does think that recording a song with fake drums and bass is ok, but kids gotta learn somehow.

the important thing is that its a good song, pc drums and bass arent that important and will be replaced by real instruments later on when there is opportunity for that so you fail with your comment

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

cakebox. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

Micrówave wrote:

the important thing is that its a good song, pc drums and bass arent that important and will be replaced by real instruments later on when there is opportunity for that so you fail with your comment

Why didn't you record it with drums and bass straight away? From what I understand you have a drummer and a bassist

Treasure Moment

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cakebox. wrote:

Atheist wrote:

Micrówave wrote:

Why didn't you record it with drums and bass straight away? From what I understand you have a drummer and a bassist

we have to go into a studio to be able to do that and we didnt have the opportunity so we recorded it at home instead. This is just a demo so it doesnt matter for now.

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

cakebox. wrote:

Atheist wrote:

Micrówave wrote:

we have to go into a studio to be able to do that and we didnt have the opportunity so we recorded it at home instead. This is just a demo so it doesnt matter for now.

Yeah indeed, I think it isn't easy to mike up drums at home... But the bass should be possible, just like the guitar..? Oh well demos are just demonstrations really, so you have a point there.

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

atheist, I really think u should go fuck yourself, u worthless piece of shit

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 16:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cakebox. wrote:

Yeah indeed, I think it isn't easy to mike up drums at home...

Why not? They hook on the same way. But then, you have to have a decent bass and drum mic. I use a beta 52 and a SM57 and never have had a problem at home, in a studio, or live. That kick and snare have to sound real. Sure, you can PC edit cymbals and toms, but you can't PC edit "feel".

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

cakebox. wrote:

Why not? They hook on the same way. But then, you have to have a decent bass and drum mic. I use a beta 52 and a SM57 and never have had a problem at home, in a studio, or live. That kick and snare have to sound real. Sure, you can PC edit cymbals and toms, but you can't PC edit "feel".

Oh? My impression was always that you need loads of mics on strategic places to get a good sound for recordings or live...
Anyway, I'm not a drummer ;)

Legy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 433 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cakebox. wrote:

Micrówave wrote:

cakebox. wrote:

Oh? My impression was always that you need loads of mics on strategic places to get a good sound for recordings or live...
Anyway, I'm not a drummer ;)

Not necessarily true. Mack used minimal mics when producing The Game and other Queen albums. It's all about mic positioning, and the type of mic you're using.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Treasure Moment

Posted: 30 Jul 07, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cakebox. wrote:

Atheist wrote:

cakebox. wrote:

Atheist wrote:

Micrówave wrote:

Yeah indeed, I think it isn't easy to mike up drums at home... But the bass should be possible, just like the guitar..? Oh well demos are just demonstrations really, so you have a point there.

yes, everything is possible besides the drums

Freddie Mercury is God

Leaky Luke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts

Posted: 31 Jul 07, 05:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm actually an atheist as well...

Micrówave wrote: I would prefer they release a concert of all four sitting at a table just talking about Queen without exerting any kind of energy. Well, maybe Fred can smoke
jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts

Posted: 31 Jul 07, 07:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

atheist, I really think u should go fuck yourself, u worthless piece of shit
xDDDD

I don't hate him. I actually feel sorry for him.

CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA