Forums > Personal > Very Queen-like band

forum rss feed
Author

Atheïst user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 78 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stupid, please ignore me, uhh this thread.


Treasure Moment: Best band on earth second to Queen

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freddie Mercury - God of Music
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

check my link for a very queen alike band :D


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The likeness is startling.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

The likeness is startling.


i know, its amazing :D


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alright...I'll bite.

Lestened to Treasure Moment for the 1st time. Sounds like a Europe tribute band.

Why not just cover "The Final Countdown" and be done with it already?


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Alright...I'll bite.

Lestened to Treasure Moment for the 1st time. Sounds like a Europe tribute band.

Why not just cover "The Final Countdown" and be done with it already?


did you listen to the other songs you fuckhead?

btw that is not a europe ripoff, if you say that its rip offed you are lying. Its a totally different melody, its just the same style as europe thats all and thats just that particular song. listen to the other songs before you talk you idiot. Fucking ignorant bastard


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Alright...I'll bite.

Lestened to Treasure Moment for the 1st time. Sounds like a Europe tribute band.

Why not just cover "The Final Countdown" and be done with it already?


did you listen to the other songs you fuckhead?

btw that is not a europe ripoff, if you say that its rip offed you are lying. Its a totally different melody, its just the same style as europe thats all and thats just that particular song. listen to the other songs before you talk you idiot. Fucking ignorant bastard


I didn't, at the time, think that there was anything wrong with doing original songs in the "style" of the band Europe. I like "The Final Countdown".

I think that I've touched a raw nerve here.....are you bitter about something?


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Alright...I'll bite.

Lestened to Treasure Moment for the 1st time. Sounds like a Europe tribute band.

Why not just cover "The Final Countdown" and be done with it already?


did you listen to the other songs you fuckhead?

btw that is not a europe ripoff, if you say that its rip offed you are lying. Its a totally different melody, its just the same style as europe thats all and thats just that particular song. listen to the other songs before you talk you idiot. Fucking ignorant bastard


I didn't, at the time, think that there was anything wrong with doing original songs in the "style" of the band Europe. I like "The Final Countdown".

I think that I've touched a raw nerve here.....are you bitter about something?


yeah i get angry when people who cant think properly write their thoughts


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Alright...I'll bite.

Lestened to Treasure Moment for the 1st time. Sounds like a Europe tribute band.

Why not just cover "The Final Countdown" and be done with it already?


did you listen to the other songs you fuckhead?

btw that is not a europe ripoff, if you say that its rip offed you are lying. Its a totally different melody, its just the same style as europe thats all and thats just that particular song. listen to the other songs before you talk you idiot. Fucking ignorant bastard


I didn't, at the time, think that there was anything wrong with doing original songs in the "style" of the band Europe. I like "The Final Countdown".

I think that I've touched a raw nerve here.....are you bitter about something?


yeah i get angry when people who cant think properly write their thoughts


Wow...I'm a fuckhead because I think that your first song on Myspace sound like Europe, a fact that even you admit? Hell, three of the four sound like Europe songs that didn't make the album.

And I'm the one who can't think properly? I'm a fuckhead for stating the obvious? Trying to give you a complement to boot?

Go sing in traffic, Joey Tempest.


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 07, 22:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


who the fuck is joy division? ive never heard of him in my life


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 02:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


who the fuck is joy division? ive never heard of him in my life


Hahaha, yeah, who are they? :D

I can indeed imagine you think you are the second best band (after Queen), since you don't seem to know any artist/band besides Queen.....
Damn, if you don't even know Joy Division...

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 03:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

willem-jan wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


who the fuck is joy division? ive never heard of him in my life


Hahaha, yeah, who are they? :D

I can indeed imagine you think you are the second best band (after Queen), since you don't seem to know any artist/band besides Queen.....
Damn, if you don't even know Joy Division...


Queen is all that matters, no other band can even come close and thats a FACT


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

willem-jan wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


who the fuck is joy division? ive never heard of him in my life


Hahaha, yeah, who are they? :D

I can indeed imagine you think you are the second best band (after Queen), since you don't seem to know any artist/band besides Queen.....
Damn, if you don't even know Joy Division...


Queen is all that matters, no other band can even come close and thats a FACT


Your mom is a fact.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 06:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Account Deleted wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

willem-jan wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


who the fuck is joy division? ive never heard of him in my life


Hahaha, yeah, who are they? :D

I can indeed imagine you think you are the xsecond best band (after Queen), since you don't seem to know any artist/band besides Queen.....
Damn, if you don't even know Joy Division...


Queen is all that matters, no other band can even come close and thats a FACT


Your mom is a fact.
xDDDDD


CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 06:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll give you one hint : Joy Division are the OTHER band that beat you to the punch +20 years ago......


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 06:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

I'll give you one hint : Joy Division are the OTHER band that beat you to the punch +20 years ago......


then again they cant, its pretty impossible


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 07:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Account Deleted wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

willem-jan wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


who the fuck is joy division? ive never heard of him in my life


Hahaha, yeah, who are they? :D

I can indeed imagine you think you are the second best band (after Queen), since you don't seem to know any artist/band besides Queen.....
Damn, if you don't even know Joy Division...


Queen is all that matters, no other band can even come close and thats a FACT


Your mom is a fact.


you would never dare to say that in my face you internet warrior pussy


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 08:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

<font color=pink>Account Deleted wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

willem-jan wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Let's not get started on how one of their other songs is an obvious Joy Division theft.....


who the fuck is joy division? ive never heard of him in my life


Hahaha, yeah, who are they? :D

I can indeed imagine you think you are the second best band (after Queen), since you don't seem to know any artist/band besides Queen.....
Damn, if you don't even know Joy Division...


Queen is all that matters, no other band can even come close and thats a FACT


Your mom is a fact.


you would never dare to say that in my face you internet warrior pussy


No, haha, maybe I wouldn't.

You know why? Because your obviously not well in the head, my fellow Zoner. I fear you'd beat me up, take me to a dark room, tie me to a chair and force me to listen to Treasure Moment for all eternity.

But it still doesn't change the fact that your mom is still a fact.

EDIT: But if we're going to be realistic, then let's face it:

I'd totally kick your ass.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know, I'm beginning to suspect that it might not be a bad idea to perform euthanasia on this Treasure Moment guy (formerly known as: Atheist), and maybe Innuendo1990 too. It'd be much more humane than having them face the real world in a few years' time.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus