Forums > Personal > Like this world needed this...

forum rss feed
Author

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If we had enough of Paris, Lindsay, Rummer and all the "socialites", there's one who's giving a baby to this world -.-'

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20049108,00.html

Discuss


Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 06:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I feel sorry for Britney Spears' kids, she tried to get their teeth whitened -_-' Here's some advice, stop giving them juice all the time and brush the damn things!


"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 08:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This assumes the kid even makes it to birth. I know that sounds cruel, but let's face it...Nicole Richie weighs less than 100 pounds. I'm surprised she could even get pregnant being that skinny, because she doesn't have the neccessary body fat to maintain having a child. Because of this, she may wind up having serious problems with the pregnancy, not to mention labor and delivery; and the baby might have some serious problems as well.
Then, once the kid is born....**shudders** These idiot women don't even know how to raise kids...I'm surprised they are smart enough to figure out how to get pregnant. But since having a baby is all the fashion nowadays and they are slaves to fashion...
My only hope is that maybe the legions of tween and teen girls who idolize these people will see for themselves that there is more to raising a baby than just getting pregnant and having the thing; maybe they will use the example as a reinforcement not to have kids until they are ready for them, preferably when they have a good job, a good support network, preferably a husband and the maturity to be able to handle it.


Formerly MHG
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I feel sorry for the father.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 09:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Account Deleted wrote:

I feel sorry for the father.


The father is a douche bag who is in a crappy punk/pop shitty band.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 09:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someone should tell the Pope and the Evangelicals that Nicole Richie is pregnant.

I think that might make them change their views about abortion.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 10:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get a grip, it might be the making of her. There's plenty of Aids riddled folk in Africa giving birth and they manage alright.

Besides, she looks worth a ride. I'd have probably pupped her myself given half a chance.


FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!



Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 10:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crikey. Who are you all to judge somebody who you've never even met before?

If you people hate the likes of Paris, Lindsay and Nicole so much why do you start topics about them every other day just to slate them? I don't get it.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I bet Poirot himself couldn't discover the identity of the father....

Meh, live and let live.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Freya? wrote:

Crikey. Who are you all to judge somebody who you've never even met before?

If you people hate the likes of Paris, Lindsay and Nicole so much why do you start topics about them every other day just to slate them? I don't get it.


They're just easy targets, hun.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HAHAHAHAHA.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Account Deleted wrote:

I feel sorry for the father.


I don't. He chose to whip it out.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT JOEL MADDEN, I LOVE HIM!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I HOPE NICOLE DOES SOMETHING REALLY STUPID, LIKE CHEAT ON HIM, SO HE WILL LEAVE HER AND WAIT UP FOR ME!!!!


your words. not mine.
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 07, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*(azzadude)* ..GET DOWN MAKE LOVE! wrote:

HistoryGirl wrote:

This assumes the kid even makes it to birth. I know that sounds cruel, but let's face it...Nicole Richie weighs less than 100 pounds. I'm surprised she could even get pregnant being that skinny, because she doesn't have the neccessary body fat to maintain having a child. Because of this, she may wind up having serious problems with the pregnancy, not to mention labor and delivery; and the baby might have some serious problems as well.
Then, once the kid is born....**shudders** These idiot women don't even know how to raise kids...I'm surprised they are smart enough to figure out how to get pregnant. But since having a baby is all the fashion nowadays and they are slaves to fashion...
My only hope is that maybe the legions of tween and teen girls who idolize these people will see for themselves that there is more to raising a baby than just getting pregnant and having the thing; maybe they will use the example as a reinforcement not to have kids until they are ready for them, preferably when they have a good job, a good support network, preferably a husband and the maturity to be able to handle it.


I agree with every this you have said 110%




i will never have children of my own. there is no way. ugh. its so unessasary... there are enough homeless children in the world, who need someone, and whats bringing another kid in the world going to help them? it will only make it worse.


your words. not mine.
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 01:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

~im a fool~ wrote:

i will never have children of my own. there is no way. ugh. its so unessasary... there are enough homeless children in the world, who need someone, and whats bringing another kid in the world going to help them? it will only make it worse.


Wow... you are very wise for your age. :)

I made that decision just last year, and I'm 24.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 06:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*sings Fergalicious*

What did I miss?


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Freya? wrote:

Crikey. Who are you all to judge somebody who you've never even met before?

If you people hate the likes of Paris, Lindsay and Nicole so much why do you start topics about them every other day just to slate them? I don't get it.


Amen.


Killed by drones.
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

~im a fool~ wrote:

i will never have children of my own. there is no way. ugh. its so unessasary... there are enough homeless children in the world, who need someone, and whats bringing another kid in the world going to help them? it will only make it worse.


Wow... you are very wise for your age. :)

I made that decision just last year, and I'm 24.




cool. thank you. :)

i now declare myself "The Wise Fool"


your words. not mine.
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=brianJM>RollingBowieQueen wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

~im a fool~ wrote:

i will never have children of my own. there is no way. ugh. its so unessasary... there are enough homeless children in the world, who need someone, and whats bringing another kid in the world going to help them? it will only make it worse.


Wow... you are very wise for your age. :)

I made that decision just last year, and I'm 24.
How will not having children help those who don't have a home and parents. Although I respect your decision, unless you plan to adopt a child and give them a home and love, I don't see your point.


Indeed... the key word is "adopting" !



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 07, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

<font color=brianJM>RollingBowieQueen wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

~im a fool~ wrote:

i will never have children of my own. there is no way. ugh. its so unessasary... there are enough homeless children in the world, who need someone, and whats bringing another kid in the world going to help them? it will only make it worse.


Wow... you are very wise for your age. :)

I made that decision just last year, and I'm 24.
How will not having children help those who don't have a home and parents. Although I respect your decision, unless you plan to adopt a child and give them a home and love, I don't see your point.


Indeed... the key word is "adopting" !




i agree with him tho. i never want kids. and i hear the bullshit of 'youll change your mind' or 'maybe youll meet the right person...blablablah...' and i tune them out at that point. some people dont believe its nessesary. some people KNOW they dont want kids. personally, im the oldest in my family, and kids have always been an obligation to me, and far from joyful. besides, even if the kid is cool (which is a rare rare thing to find theses days) its always better to send the kid back home with mom and/or dad so i dont have to make it a 24/7 obligation.


anyone who is a parent, i know its a hard job, a lifetime responsibility, one i know i will not be capable of. kudos to all who can handle it.


i could go on all day about how i think fertility drugs are wrong but i wont :)


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"