Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Roger Taylor - The Reaction

forum rss feed
Author

face-it-alone user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If someone upload Face It Alone (full version, studio quality) I will upload both Roger Taylor - The Reaction tracks (acetate, full version, studio quality)

music is joy, so share it!

ps Midnight Hour & I Feel Good

Face-it-alone.

Pierre user not visiting Queenzone.com
Pierre
Bohemian: 294 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I Hope someone upload FIA now... but the problemo can be if you upload the RT tracks it wont be rare ! & Bloodsuckers like lowlife mp3traders only wants trade-items..

PPL stop paying those bloodsuckers MONEY for shitty MP3:s ! You only create more suckers.

Queen 2 Forever.

Jam Monkey user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jam Monkey
Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I don't have face it alone, but I would be very interested in trading for these tracks.

Please email me at cllrcraig@googlemail.com

Thanks

Contact me, I'm no Darth Vader: jam_monkey@hotmail.com

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's tempting to trade. But this time I want to let everybody benefit.

(please upload rapidshare, 192 kbps. I don't have a permanent online connection)

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18629 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're making the assumption that the owner of the uncut studio quality 'Face It Alone' actually posts at this forum, which may not be the case. But this sample is no different than the one I heard a while back... can you offer another one?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wish people would stop to spam the Sharing Forum with such fake offers, the joke is really getting old. You do not own the Reaction tape and the sample you posted is probably the 90 sec sample that has been circulating for ages.

The fact that you joined the forum today does not add to your credibility. Please respect that this message board is meant to provide a forum for genuine fan-to-fan sharing and not for cheating and lying.

I do not want any google ads here.

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wait how old was Roger when he was with the Reaction? 15? 16? This sounds waaaay too professional and I doubt ANY Reaction stuff is on mp3- I don't care who owns it.

P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DavidRFuller wrote:

Wait how old was Roger when he was with the Reaction? 15? 16? This sounds waaaay too professional and I doubt ANY Reaction stuff is on mp3- I don't care who owns it.

edited

Padilla user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 229 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

I wish people would stop to spam the Sharing Forum with such fake offers, the joke is really getting old. You do not own the Reaction tape and the sample you posted is probably the 90 sec sample that has been circulating for ages.

The fact that you joined the forum today does not add to your credibility. Please respect that this message board is meant to provide a forum for genuine fan-to-fan sharing and not for cheating and lying.

Amen to that. There is a traders forum for this kinda stuff, (if you even have what you say). If your gonna try to blackmail or have to have something in return, piss off. As I dont have anything rare to offer, as the vast majority of my Queen collection has come from here. I cherish everything that others here have shared to myself and the entire QZ community, to those people thank you. To 'people' that do this crap, chances are you dont have what your saying and most people wont fall for that crap.

If someone decides to share something, that will be their own doing, and praise them. There is enough fighting and bitching about quality/already shared/or whatever. And then there are those that do what your doing to enrage them more. Very sad

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, but I do have the two tracks. No further comment!

Boy, does this forum need to be more polite!

About the sample: I made it this afternoon (format mp3 from source), so how can it be heared before(!)?

Other sample:

http://rapidshare.com/files/46786927/Other_sample.mp3.html

Posted: 03 Aug 07, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just to show good intentions.

http://rapidshare.com/files/46811681/Surprise.mp3.html

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 03:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not from Magic Years!

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

don't know how that shows good intentions...
didn't think mp3 version of that rehearsal was rare...unless you have more and you have edited it down

go deo na hÉireann

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, my mistake. I thought I was in the right place here, but no!

You people don’t appreciate, apparently. Only complains, only negative reactions.

I’m genuine in offering the Reaction tracks, here on this forum. For everyone to benefit from it. In return I’m asking someone to upload Face It Alone on this forum. Also for everyone to benifit from it.

What is só bad about that?????????????

This is it for me. I won’t be on this forum anymore. When Face It Alone is uploaded I will keep my promise.

Take care, all the best. BYE.

Rien user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks FIA for the "surprise".
I've combined that rehearsal of Tavaszi Szél with another take from that track and put the whole on my site.

Feel free to visit my site - http://www.mercuryparadise.com

(Come into my life, it's a MercuryParadise)
The Real Wizard

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

face-it-alone wrote:

You people don’t appreciate, apparently. Only complains, only negative reactions.

I’m genuine in offering the Reaction tracks, here on this forum. For everyone to benefit from it. In return I’m asking someone to upload Face It Alone on this forum. Also for everyone to benifit from it.

This is it for me. I won’t be on this forum anymore. When Face It Alone is uploaded I will keep my promise.

Stick around for a bit.

When people mention things about the song you shared, it isn't 'bashing'. As I said in another topic, they're not attacking the sharer personally... they're just stating what they believe to be facts. If they're wrong, then simply tell them.

It's obvious that you're another person from this forum in disguise, because you don't want to be exposed as being the one who leaked the Reaction tracks. It's been done before with other rarities.

Not everyone here is quick to bash or is 'ungrateful'. Tell us what kind of things you're looking for. Face It Alone isn't the only interesting thing that you could be offered.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

face-it-alone wrote:

Nothing is bad about it - except for the fact that nobody will upload FIA to make you upload Reaction tracks. In this forum you can

- share inofficial releases with the fan community. Sharing means you uplaod it with no conditions hoping that other fans upload something intersting,too

- you can offer a trade, i.e. you offer your reaction tracks and hope that someone who has Face It Alone contacts you and you arrange a swap.

You registered and uploaded a sample claiming to have some of the rarest unreleased tracks and asking someone to trust you enough to upload another very rare track hoping you keep your word - how unlikely is this? People uplaod samples, fakes, fan mixes as rarities, so please do not take it personal when I do not take your offer seriously.

I do not want any google ads here.

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

You're making the assumption that the owner of the uncut studio quality 'Face It Alone' actually posts at this forum, which may not be the case. But this sample is no different than the one I heard a while back... can you offer another one?

So, there is a studio version of this Demo circulating? I thought there was only the convention version.

Take care

The Real Wizard

Posted: 04 Aug 07, 20:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The existence of a studio version doesn't necessarily imply that it's circulating among collectors... !