Forums > Personal > my best friend`s brother is

forum rss feed
Author

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 00:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gay, I just found out, I know there is nothing wrong with it, it is just a bit weird for me because I`ve known Him for so long now, so, its just a bit of a shocker for me, and my best friend I think, since he has never said a word about it...


:)
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 01:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*(azzadude)* ..GET DOWN MAKE LOVE! wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

Gay, I just found out, I know there is nothing wrong with it, it is just a bit weird for me because I`ve known Him for so long now, so, its just a bit of a shocker for me, and my best friend I think, since he has never said a word about it...


would you still continue having sex with him if his gay?


I dont know, He might like it


:)
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 01:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>*MabMeddowsMercury* wrote:

Well, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but I bet it seems a bit strange to you, since you've known him for a while. No offense to gay people.


yeah, thats the thing, I know gay people from work and stuff but this is weird since he is so close... shocker


:)
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 02:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*(azzadude)* ..GET DOWN MAKE LOVE! wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

*(azzadude)* ..GET DOWN MAKE LOVE! wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

Gay, I just found out, I know there is nothing wrong with it, it is just a bit weird for me because I`ve known Him for so long now, so, its just a bit of a shocker for me, and my best friend I think, since he has never said a word about it...


would you still continue having sex with him if his gay?


I dont know, He might like it


wait... I was just joking around, but are you male/female?


it was funny, now it is just stupid


:)
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 02:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well at least I know I'm not gay, my boyfriend is =P


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 07:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope your friend's brother feels better now that he can finally be open about it ^^.

It takes a lot of courage to come out, I imagine.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Surely there must have been some clues with regards to his sexuality. Gay people will almost always display at least one of the following tell-tale signs.

Speaking with a slight lisp.
A limpness of the wrist.
A big moustache.
Owning a pink item of clothing.
An unhealthy interest in musical theatre.
Wearing leather trousers with the bottom cut out.
Saying "Ooooh ducky" after each sentence.

Hope this helps.

fatty.


sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well good for him for coming out! i know what you mean tho. you know someone for so long and to find out something you may not have realized about them, it takes some time to get used to.


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats great that hes "came out".

How is everyone else taking it so far? You know, his family and friends.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=black>*MabMeddowsMercury* wrote:

Well, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but I bet it seems a bit strange to you, since you've known him for a while. No offense to gay people.


yeah, thats the thing, I know gay people from work and stuff but this is weird since he is so close... shocker


Or you could give HIM the shocker.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

Saying "Ooooh ducky" after each sentence.


XD

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=black>*MabMeddowsMercury* wrote:

Well, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but I bet it seems a bit strange to you, since you've known him for a while. No offense to gay people.


yeah, thats the thing, I know gay people from work and stuff but this is weird since he is so close... shocker


Or you could give HIM the shocker.


lol


:)
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Aug 07, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

Surely there must have been some clues with regards to his sexuality. Gay people will almost always display at least one of the following tell-tale signs.

Speaking with a slight lisp.
A limpness of the wrist.
A big moustache.
Owning a pink item of clothing.
An unhealthy interest in musical theatre.
Wearing leather trousers with the bottom cut out.
Saying "Ooooh ducky" after each sentence.

Hope this helps.

fatty.

What about the big "Oh yeah" ?
Wearing his mum's lipstick and high heels around the house at a young age whilst taking up vacuuming and making creme brule as a hobby? ;P


Back whenever
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Aug 07, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does he like sparkles?


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Aug 07, 03:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

fatty wrote:

Surely there must have been some clues with regards to his sexuality. Gay people will almost always display at least one of the following tell-tale signs.

Speaking with a slight lisp.
A limpness of the wrist.
A big moustache.
Owning a pink item of clothing.
An unhealthy interest in musical theatre.
Wearing leather trousers with the bottom cut out.
Saying "Ooooh ducky" after each sentence.

Hope this helps.

fatty.

What about the big "Oh yeah" ?
Wearing his mum's lipstick and high heels around the house at a young age whilst taking up vacuuming and making creme brule as a hobby? ;P


and don't forget wearing make up and loving dolls and The PRETTY PONIES!!!! I love Pretty Ponies :P


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Aug 07, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is he single? ;)


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!