Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Demos

forum rss feed
Author

Jam Monkey user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jam Monkey
Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 07, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We all know there are some Queen tracks that are VERY hard to come by. Below are listed a number of rare and unique records that I am willing to swap for these rare tracks. If you interested in a trade and would like a picture of these records please email me at cllrcraig@googlemail.com.

I am willing to swap these items for any of the following: Friends In Pain, Face It Alone, Assassin, Victory, Creatures of the Night, or another very rare track.

Here are the records:

Hammer To Fall UK 7" Single signed by Brian: This was part of Brian's personal collection that he donated to the fan club. Complete with certificate of authenticity.

You Don't Fool Me orange vinyl promo: Only 350 of these were made; this promo contains an exclusive mix, the Queen Forever Mega Mix, not availible anywhere else.

Under Pressure white label promo: Only 400 of these were made. Contains an exclusive mix of Under Pressure, the Club 2000 Mix.

The Complete Works box set: Not a signed copy, but unique as it contains two world maps!

Complete set of UK CD singles: All the CD singles from I Want It All through to Under Pressure Rah Mix.



Contact me, I'm no Darth Vader: jam_monkey@hotmail.com
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 07, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You would trade all that stuff for any ONE of the unreleased Queen songs?

Why? and would you be willing to throw in a testicle as well? The left one.

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 07, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Why? and would you be willing to throw in a testicle as well? The left one.


That raises the question are you missing one?

Jam Monkey user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jam Monkey
Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 07, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thankyou for those polite and helpful comments


Contact me, I'm no Darth Vader: jam_monkey@hotmail.com
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 07, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Micrówave wrote:

Why? and would you be willing to throw in a testicle as well? The left one.


That raises the question are you missing one?


EDIT:
(Original answer)
Ah, shit!!!! I thought I felt a bit off today. Has anyone seen my left nut? I just checked the gallery, but that was John's.

(More thought-on answer)
I'd just like to have a spare.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 07, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CllrP wrote:

Thankyou for those polite and helpful comments


No problem. And thanks for your insightful answer, because I just can't figure getting rid of some really great stuff for one unfinished and pretty bad song.

By the way, did you know that washing your clothes in HOT water isn't really as necessary today as it was back when Mom was doing it for you? The technology in the soap industry has substantially changed over the years, that it really makes no difference. Well, maybe the whites don't look as white, but use Woolite.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 07, 19:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CllrP wrote:

We all know there are some Queen tracks that are VERY hard to come by. Below are listed a number of rare and unique records that I am willing to swap for these rare tracks. If you interested in a trade and would like a picture of these records please email me at cllrcraig@googlemail.com.

I am willing to swap these items for any of the following: Friends In Pain, Face It Alone, Assassin, Victory, Creatures of the Night, or another very rare track.

Here are the records:

Hammer To Fall UK 7" Single signed by Brian: This was part of Brian's personal collection that he donated to the fan club. Complete with certificate of authenticity.

You Don't Fool Me orange vinyl promo: Only 350 of these were made; this promo contains an exclusive mix, the Queen Forever Mega Mix, not availible anywhere else.

Under Pressure white label promo: Only 400 of these were made. Contains an exclusive mix of Under Pressure, the Club 2000 Mix.

The Complete Works box set: Not a signed copy, but unique as it contains two world maps!

Complete set of UK CD singles: All the CD singles from I Want It All through to Under Pressure Rah Mix.


Talk about desperate. I'm a big Queen fanatic but I don't want all their demos and shit.

If I was to hear every song Queen recorded in the studio, I'd be sad. ALmost like "Well, now what do I do? Nothing?"... because I'd have NOTHING to look foreward to.

Quit being so desperate.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Spiderpig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 26 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 07:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bloody hell.

Someone wants to swap some records and all they get is abuse!

This place is going downhill fast.

It's his record, and the guy can do what he likes with them.

It seems you post anything on here without some cock expressing an opinion that wasn't asked for


Spiderpig spiderpig

Does what ever a spiderpig does

Can he swing from a web

No he can't

He's a pig

Look out

He is a spiderpig
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 08:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let's be honest here: it IS a barking mad idea.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Spiderpig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 26 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 08:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The point is it doesn't matter. Its his records to do what he want with. Just because YOU consider it barking mad doesn't make a difference


Spiderpig spiderpig

Does what ever a spiderpig does

Can he swing from a web

No he can't

He's a pig

Look out

He is a spiderpig
Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Indeed, it's his choice.

IMO a bad choice but he can do whatever he wants.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spiderpig wrote:

The point is it doesn't matter. Its his records to do what he want with. Just because YOU consider it barking mad doesn't make a difference


And exactly *where* did you see me attacking the topic-starter?


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, and I was just trying to sweaten the deal. I mean sweeten.

Not the Messiah user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Aug 07, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I may be interested; I've sent you an email