Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Live Aid Footage on Montreal DVD

forum rss feed
Author

Soul Brother user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 411 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Aug 07, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PLEASE PLEASE tell me that the Live Aid footage included on the DVD wil include the proper introduction by Messrs Smith and Rhys Jones!!??

He's my best friend he's my champion
cakebox. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 15 Aug 07, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WE DON'T KNOW YET DO WE as the DVD hasn't been released yet!

Posted: 15 Aug 07, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But, you asked for it so politely so I will respond like you asked me to do:

Yes, the DVD wil include the proper introduction by Messrs Smith and Rhys Jones.

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank F**k for that. I've seen bugger all else that confirmed this so I hope you're right cakebox. That is one of my finest memories, finishing part-time work as a supermarket assistant at 15 and running home so I could see Queen perform at Live Aid. Such a disappointment to see that they couldn't get the proper introduction on the official Live Aid DVD. The circles have now been rounded and the squares squared.....look forward to seeing this now again, 27 years on!

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 07, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Soul Brother wrote:

Thank F**k for that. I've seen bugger all else that confirmed this so I hope you're right cakebox. That is one of my finest memories, finishing part-time work as a supermarket assistant at 15 and running home so I could see Queen perform at Live Aid. Such a disappointment to see that they couldn't get the proper introduction on the official Live Aid DVD. The circles have now been rounded and the squares squared.....look forward to seeing this now again, 27 years on!

cool so you're gonna watch it in like 2012? ;P

Posted: 17 Aug 07, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah. I've been in the silver spaceship Brian wrote about on '39!

Posted: 17 Aug 07, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Soul Brother wrote:

I don't know if I'm right, you asked me to say to you that the footage is on there. So I did. Dunno if it's true or not.