Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Victory

forum rss feed
Author

Spiderpig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 26 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Aug 07, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a copy of Victory that I am looking to trade. I am interested in trading for Face It Alone, Assassin or Friends In Pain

If you are interested please email me at polar_bear@queenzone.com

I am happy to provide a sample of the song for anyone interested in trading, just email me.

Thanks

Spiderpig spiderpig

Does what ever a spiderpig does

Can he swing from a web

No he can't

He's a pig

Look out

He is a spiderpig
Olavi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 118 posts

Posted: 19 Aug 07, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, i hope this aint just another fake,... e-mail coming.

Denno user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 27 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 07, 06:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am kinda wondering.... none of these songs have ever surfaced on the net in a full length studio quality. Most of their virtual releases were fake or phony recordings, crappy snippets or other inaudible shit with overdubs and hisses.

Now, if you claim to have this song that millions(?) of Queen fans over the world are looking for than stop being an egomaniac and make it available for us to download.

The same goes out to anyone of you who has one or more of the requested songs...

Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 07, 09:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denno wrote:

I am kinda wondering.... none of these songs have ever surfaced on the net in a full length studio quality. Most of their virtual releases were fake or phony recordings, crappy snippets or other inaudible shit with overdubs and hisses.

Now, if you claim to have this song that millions(?) of Queen fans over the world are looking for than stop being an egomaniac and make it available for us to download.

The same goes out to anyone of you who has one or more of the requested songs...

If it was that easy... Everything in this world should be free! But who would work then? If you could go to a store and get every single article for free... Who the f#ck would make those articles?

It just doesn't work that way.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 07, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font size="1">Ðon Gerolamo</font> wrote:

Denno wrote:

If it was that easy... Everything in this world should be free! But who would work then? If you could go to a store and get every single article for free... Who the f#ck would make those articles?

It just doesn't work that way.

There wouldn't be stores, as there wouldn't be sales. And of course people would still produce stuff, but they would trade it for other things (and services) with others. However, since a portion of the population is inherently greedy, while a different part is inherently stupid, mass accumulation of wealth would still take place.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus