Forums > Personal > Why don't we just fucking ignore Treasure Moment?

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, why don't we, fellow Zoners?

Seeing as arguing with him isn't going to get him to see the light, I suggest we all just fucking ignore him. I know a lot of other people here have expressed similiar views, but I thought this needed a thread.

I know someone is gonna say that I'm just giving him more attention now, but if we all would just agree to stop answering him and his obvious attempts to provoke us, with topics like the one about the Beatles, I'm sure he'll go fuck himself.

I will from now on, not ever reply to Treasure Moment and his provocative shit, and I hope others will do the same.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 06:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This approach has been tried over and over again, but hey, I'm still willing to give it a try, I haven't replied to any of his topics in about a month anyway.

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 07:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, fuck that retard

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a lot of fun bantering with Treasure Moment, but the problem is I'm out of material. You can only run the same conversation a few times before it gets old hat.

Besides that, IT'S A DISGRACE.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 07:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And that's a FACT !!! :-)

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 07:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Yeah, fuck that retard

Retards aren't my type.


Killed by drones.
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Account Deleted Moment wrote:

Yes, why don't we, fellow Zoners?

Seeing as arguing with him isn't going to get him to see the light, I suggest we all just fucking ignore him. I know a lot of other people here have expressed similiar views, but I thought this needed a thread.

I know someone is gonna say that I'm just giving him more attention now, but if we all would just agree to stop answering him and his obvious attempts to provoke us, with topics like the one about the Beatles, I'm sure he'll go fuck himself.

I will from now on, not ever reply to Treasure Moment and his provocative shit, and I hope others will do the same.


Yeah, way to post that after posting in his thread just ten minutes before. Hypocrit.

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

And that's a FACT !!! :-)

LOL!


"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury



its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You don't see me posting in his threads. Its THAT easy to ignore.

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 10:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What fun would ignoring him be?

None.


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

You don't see me posting in his threads. Its THAT easy to ignore.


Exactly.


-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.





Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

who?

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

<font color=pink>Account Deleted Moment wrote:

Yes, why don't we, fellow Zoners?

Seeing as arguing with him isn't going to get him to see the light, I suggest we all just fucking ignore him. I know a lot of other people here have expressed similiar views, but I thought this needed a thread.

I know someone is gonna say that I'm just giving him more attention now, but if we all would just agree to stop answering him and his obvious attempts to provoke us, with topics like the one about the Beatles, I'm sure he'll go fuck himself.

I will from now on, not ever reply to Treasure Moment and his provocative shit, and I hope others will do the same.


Yeah, way to post that after posting in his thread just ten minutes before. Hypocrit.


I don't see how when I last replied to him is relevant as long as I don't do it after posting this.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 07, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He lives in a house, a very big house in the countrrrrrrrrry.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 07, 02:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^
I will rock him
*goes outside and picks up several large stones*


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 07, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

iGSM wrote:

He lives in a house, a very big house in the countrrrrrrrrry.


BLUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I love that song ^^


Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
Billy No Mates user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 07, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...............or we could just start a thread about them and give them more publicity..........

Atheïst user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 78 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 07, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He's too good to be ignored


Treasure Moment: Best band on earth second to Queen

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freddie Mercury - God of Music
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 07, 04:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vogon Poetry.

You guys.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 07, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Vogon Poetry.


Heeee.

Excellent.


"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash