Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > David Richards: Royal Engineer To Queen

forum rss feed
Author

artist_nine user not visiting Queenzone.com
artist_nine
Bohemian: 124 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 07, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

While browsing through the Sound On Sound website and using the search feature I stumbled upon an interesting article which unfortunately is not on the website; David Richards: Royal Engineer To Queen

http://www.soundonsound.com/search?section=%2F&Keyword=queen

Being a fan of all the technical stuff, I would very much like to know what Mr Richards said in that interview about the Miracle album. I wonder if anyone has this article in some form and would like to share it?

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 07, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I asked the people from the website if there was a way to get this article. But they weren't going to upload it.

I've got all Sound on Sounds since 1993 or something like that. But I believe this article was from 89

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2393 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 07, 04:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would be interested to read that too, if anyone has got a copy do stick it online

"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
artist_nine

Posted: 24 Aug 07, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

I asked the people from the website if there was a way to get this article. But they weren't going to upload it.

I've got all Sound on Sounds since 1993 or something like that. But I believe this article was from 89

Asking the people from the website was a great idea, it's a shame they don't want to make an exception and upload the article. Maybe the article will surface somehow, someday. Thanks for your efforts!

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 07, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe you can ask it too.. Maybe they will make an exception if lots of people ask it :D

There is a cool Bohemian Rhapsody article on the Sound on Sound website. Look it up!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 07, 07:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've also seen that one on the site before and couldn't see it. Real shame. Wish I could see it.

Adam.

artist_nine

Posted: 12 Jan 13, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone have any contacts to Mr Richards?

Maybe he still has a copy of the article and would like to share it...