2. Sheer Heart Attack/
3. Keep Yourself Alive
4. Bohemian Rhapsody
Encore 1
5. Tie Your Mother Down
Encore 2
6. We Will Rock You
7. We Are The Champions
God Save The Queen(faded per moderators)

From Deep Purple Hub "Apollo" User

Tapers Notes:
This is the first recording by V4TX. It was recorded using a $20 GE cassette recorder with the external microphone that came with it. I was sitting in the lower part of the balcony. I am making this tape available to the community due to the fact that all research I have done indicates that this show does not circulate in a complete form. This tape contains the complete performance. It is not a great recording by any stretch of the imagination, but it is far from awful. Even though I was in the balcony, the concert was loud, and there is very little audience interference, most interference is during the encores. I would say this is a cut above for completists only. All instruments and vocals are present. Its clear, but not high fidelity. The historical significance of this tape is it is the first show of the Jazz tour, I believe played before the album was released. This tape was traded a bit around the time it was recorded, but never in this quality. So I wouldnt call this uncirculated, just undercirculated.

Transfer Notes:
The tape was originally made on 2 Ampex 90 minute normal bias tapes. Unfortunately time was not kind to either tapes. However, soon after the concert, if I remember, that weekend, I transferred the show to another set of cassettes. That turned out to be a good thing. What is on CD 1 is from that first generation copy. What I did was take only the right channel from that tape and split it. The left channel had a lower signal and much more hiss. Believe me, with the rig that was used, the tape was a mono recording, so nothing is missing by dropping the left channel. I then played it directly to a Sony CDR-W33. I did equalize it a bit There was no use of the Limiter, or any attempt to reduce hiss. I know some purists will cringe at this, but I did the transfer for my ears, and I believe it makes the recording better. The change is minimal. Another thing about the first disc. There is a break after Now Im Here, for a tape flip, unfortunately there is also a brief break after Spread Your Wings. This is due to the fact that as a 16 year old, when I made the transfer, I decided to fill the tape up as much as possible and moved that song from the beginning of side 2 to the end of side 1. But as I said, if I didnt make the transfer we wouldnt have this show at all. Who knew 27 years later people would still want a copy. At least I hope they do. I didnt try to fix the break, I wanted to leave the tape as close to how I have it. There is nothing missing, just a brief cut. CD 2 however is taken from the master. For some reason this tape didnt fall apart as much as the first tape. The same method of transfer was used for it as with CD 1. The encores are what seem to be missing from the other source of this show, and unfortunately this is where most of the crowd interference happens. They do not ruin the tape, just make it a bit annoying. I hope the Queen community likes this tape. Again, Im not sharing it as a great document, but a unique one of the first Jazz show.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=59P0448Z

*****SALUDOS AMIGOS********

hernan_taylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 86 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leonardo Landin ,no podrias subirlo a Bagongo o Rapidshare ,porque no lo puedo bajar ya que el ancho de la banda no esta disponible para la parte gratuita.
Saludos de todas formas maestro

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, this is just fucking sick.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
josedequeso user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 277 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's 2007! Fucking Christ what is with the mp3s. The lossless version can be found here http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=762239 shame on you asswhole

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the fuck do you think you're doing ?
The lossless version has been shared here a few days ago . Why do you convert it into mp3 and share it again ?

LEONARDO LANDIN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 52 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

si lo estoy subiendo a rapidshare ,que mal educados son en este hub!! aguante el mp3

*****SALUDOS AMIGOS********

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Si son unos irrespetuosos me dan una bronca estos forros ,ensima putean.
No le hagas caso Leo que la coman bien comida estos soquetes

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

despues si podes postea BUffalo a MP3y al que no le gusta que no lo baje.+
Gracias Leo si podes hacer ese favor ademas te lo agradeceria mucho.

The Real Wizard

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And the sharer doesn't even speak English... great.

Come on... someone has to establish some kind of rules here. This is an embarrassment to the potential of today's technology and love for high quality music.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LEONARDO LANDIN wrote:

si lo estoy subiendo a rapidshare ,que mal educados son en este hub!! aguante el mp3

I speak well enough spanish to get the drift of the conversation and what he said was bassicaly those of us on this forum are idiots and we must live with the mp3s. This is just my 2 years of spanish in high school translation.

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

And the sharer doesn't even speak English... great.

Come on... someone has to establish some kind of rules here. This is an embarrassment to the potential of today's technology and love for high quality music.

I agree completly Sir GH
What does it take to have a lossless only forum? It couldn't be much.

SCOM user not visiting Queenzone.com
SCOM
Bohemian: 339 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dejen de pasar lossless a mp3, es una mierda.

The Real Wizard

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

josedequeso wrote:

I speak well enough spanish to get the drift of the conversation and what he said was bassicaly those of us on this forum are idiots and we must live with the mp3s. This is just my 2 years of spanish in high school translation.

And then we sit and wonder why people in the wider collecting world think the worst of Queen collectors, and often refuse to share their rarities with us. But again, most people here don't even realize there is a wider collecting world, and think the original great lossless recording magically fell out of the sky.

Sure, but that won't solve the problem at all. The most prosperous trading communities are the ones that ban lossy sharing.

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

josedequeso wrote:

And then we sit and wonder why people in the wider collecting world think the worst of Queen collectors, and often refuse to share their rarities with us. But again, most people here don't even realize there is a wider collecting world, and think the original great lossless recording magically fell out of the sky.

Sure, but that won't solve the problem at all. The most prosperous trading communities are the ones that ban lossy sharing.

Yeah, I'm active in Genesis, Jethro Tull and Rush trading communities and the word mp3 never even comes up. And in the last couple of months there have been numerous findings of tapes from these bands

The Real Wizard

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

josedequeso wrote:

Yeah, I'm active in Genesis, Jethro Tull and Rush trading communities and the word mp3 never even comes up. And in the last couple of months there have been numerous findings of tapes from these bands

Yep, I'm well aware. :)

So disappointing for us, and frustrating...

rschoorl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 127 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't understand how the original message is in extremely detailed, well written English and then when challenged, he loses command of the language.

rschoorl
The Real Wizard

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rschoorl wrote:

I don't understand how the original message is in extremely detailed, well written English and then when challenged, he loses command of the language.

*waves to Rob*

The message is pasted from the original sharer at Dime. This Leonardo guy probably can't speak a word of English, so he doesn't see how important those words are.

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LEONARDO LANDIN wrote:

Just a small clarification here. He never called anybody idiots. This translates as: "How rude are the people in this 'hub'! Go mp3!".

The following is for Leonardo only:

Leonardo (uno de mis nombres es Leonardo, por cierto), en este sitio no es muy apreciado el que conviertas conciertos en FLAC a MP3. Esto es porque hay traders que no quieren compartir sus conciertos porque no desean que se conviertan a MP3 y se pierda la calidad.

No hay manera de obligarte a hacer o no hacer algo pero se apreciaría que pudieras conservar los MP3 para tu uso personal y solo compartir FLAC.

Saludos,

Juan Carlos LEONARDO Wiley García

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wiley wrote:

LEONARDO LANDIN wrote:

Just a small clarification here. He never called anybody idiots. This translates as: "How rude are the people in this 'hub'! Go mp3!".

OK thanks for that, as i said before i'm not fluent but I still got the drift

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 07, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

josedequeso wrote:

Wiley wrote:

LEONARDO LANDIN wrote:

OK thanks for that, as i said before i'm not fluent but I still got the drift

Nevermind, I know it was an honest mistake. Also I would prefer they kept mp3 for themselves. I got that show off dimeadozen just when it was released for the first time and it was a great find. Too bad it's been corrupted now.

Wiley