Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Request - Liverpool 07.12.1979

forum rss feed
Author

innuendo73 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 33 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 07, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have found the concert, that I have been looking for, I have searched the web over and over and never found a torrent for it.

Does anybody know or does anybody have this concert to share.

Forever grateful

Kevin

The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18636 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 07, 23:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apparently there is a recording, but it's not in public hands (yet?)...

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
on my way up user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 07, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Apparently there is a recording, but it's not in public hands (yet?)...
Yes, in Greg's book he transcribes stage banter from several shows. I see you mention these on your site in the 'best recordings'section(greg says...). Why didn't you include the Manchester shows? There's also stage banter from these shows in the book.

Looks like Queen recorded several crazy tour shows. I hope we get to hear 1(or more of these) one day.

Maybe there's a recording of Newcastle 12/4 too:-)Or maybe there's a show taht's even better.

on my way up
The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18636 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 07, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

on my way up wrote:

Why didn't you include the Manchester shows? There's also stage banter from these shows in the book.

I didn't include them at first because they seemed like someone's personal account of the show (especially that second night in Brighton: one comment!)... not like it was transcribed from a recording. But sure... you talked me into it!

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
on my way up user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 07, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

on my way up wrote:

Why didn't you include the Manchester shows? There's also stage banter from these shows in the book.

I didn't include them at first because they seemed like someone's personal account of the show (especially that second night in Brighton: one comment!)... not like it was transcribed from a recording. But sure... you talked me into it!
:-)

on my way up