Forums > Personal > Ahahahahahahahaaa.......

forum rss feed
Author

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This are two girls from mine school fighting because of one guy.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
This girl with dark hair is really bitch. Little slut...hahahahahahaha.... enjoy ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a5zTl5GZl-U

xD

PS. no one was hurt during this fight :)


I'm sick of all my kicks.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fap fap fap


Killed by drones.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 09:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love catfights.

Too bad there wasn't a puddle of mud around.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Raststätte-Knödel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Eppiekleppie
Raststätte-Knödel
Bohemian: 425 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol what a dumb bitches


Kunst-Raststätte
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It used to always be interesting when a cat fight started at my high school. 9 times out of 10 it wouldn't end until somebody had pulled out a chunk of hair.

Gratzi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 594 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 11:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow! 7 minutes! I didn't have the patience to watch the whole thing due to the fact that they were fighting like girls. Wait! They are girls! But that's not an excuse! :P


'Known for the hugeness of my gong' - Roger
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They are crazy, both are 2 years younger than me.. and what is best, that guy because of who this all started wasn't in school that day...hahahahahaaa.....Blonde one is my neighbour, she really got more kicks than this other girl, but what she told to her...issss....she killed her with words....hahahahaha.....


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*Killer Queen* wrote:

They are crazy, both are 2 years younger than me.. and what is best, that guy because of who this all started wasn't in school that day...hahahahahaaa.....Blonde one is my neighbour, she really got more kicks than this other girl, but what she told to her...issss....she killed her with words....hahahahaha.....


Would you mind to translate with curse words included?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 07, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

I love catfights.

Too bad there wasn't a puddle of mud around.

So if there's mud involved they'll automatically rip each others' clothes off and make out? :P


Back whenever
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 07, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

*Killer Queen* wrote:

They are crazy, both are 2 years younger than me.. and what is best, that guy because of who this all started wasn't in school that day...hahahahahaaa.....Blonde one is my neighbour, she really got more kicks than this other girl, but what she told to her...issss....she killed her with words....hahahahaha.....


Would you mind to translate with curse words included?
I will translate it when I will find some free time to do it, I promise, cheers!


I'm sick of all my kicks.
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 07, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does this happen often at public school? I go to an all girl's Catholic school and I've never seen this happen for some reason...


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 07, 08:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I never knew fights like this actually happened...

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 07, 09:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What if in the midst of all the clawing and hair-pulling the very guy they were fighting over walks by with some other girl (Perhaps with bigger boobs, or more common sense)?

Just a thought. ;P


Back whenever
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 07, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't believe I actually watched that whole thing.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 07, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788>?Freya? wrote:

Wow, I never knew fights like this actually happened...

I've seen about 5 of those at my schools, already... And there are a whole lot of them that I've heard about but didn't see. When they happen in the cafeteria, everyone ( me included )climbs up on chairs and tables to catch a glimpse. XD


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 07, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QueenMercury46 wrote:

Does this happen often at public school? I go to an all girl's Catholic school and I've never seen this happen for some reason...
In here dear, NO :)


I'm sick of all my kicks.