Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296262,00.html

NEW YORK —

Following the appearance on the Web of a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens, an insider reportedly said the "High School Musical" actress once sent risqué photos of herself to Nickelodeon star Drake Bell.

Hudgens had e-mailed photos to the "Drake and Josh" actor a couple of years ago, before she was famous, a source told People magazine.

"Drake says he never received those photos," Bell's rep, Jill Fritzo, told People regarding the images that began hitting blogs on Thursday.

Hudgens, 18, appeared in a 2006 episode of Bell's Nickelodeon show as his character's girlfriend. In real life, Hudgens is reportedly dating her "High School Musical" co-star Zac Efron, and the two are in Australia at the moment, where he is promoting "Hairspray."

The Walt Disney Co. is sticking with the star of its wildly successful "High School Musical" franchise, despite her "lapse in judgment" in posing for racy photos that were leaked to the Internet.

Vanessa Hudgens apologized Friday for the photos, which show her smiling as she posed naked and in underwear in a bedroom with a red curtain behind her.

"Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment," said Disney Channel spokeswoman Patti McTeague. "We hope she's learned a valuable lesson."

She said negotiations were ongoing to land all the actors for a "High School Musical 3" feature film — including Hudgens.

Hudgens, who played the brainy Gabriella in the first two made-for-cable TV movies, told her fans she was sorry.

"I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos," she said. "I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Hudgens' publicist, Jill Fritzo, wouldn't say anything about who took the pictures and how they slipped out onto the Internet.

The bookworm Gabriella was the love interest of Troy, the basketball star played by pinup king Efron. The sequel's premiere on Disney Channel last month attracted more than 17 million viewers, making it the summer's most-watched TV program.

Hudgens is a superstar among the preteen set, and Disney has spun a wide merchandising net around the series with albums and concert tours. She and Efron reportedly date in real life, making them big attractions for celebrity magazines.

The films' wholesome nature — for a company that has made its name on family-friendly fare for generations — is a big part of its success. Parents can relax with their children watching, knowing it won't make for any uncomfortable questions.

Gabriella and Troy coo, they make googly eyes, they barely kiss. Gabriella would doubtlessly blush at the idea of a young actress posing for nude photos.

If Disney executives had cut ties to Hudgens, not wanting the company's name associated with anything not G-rated, they would have run the risk of upsetting a formula that has made the company millions upon millions of dollars.

How would parents explain to the show's young fans that the old Gabriella was being replaced by another actress?

"That's her private life, not her public life. That picture got leaked by somebody who broke a trust with her," said Michele Smith of Westborough, Mass., whose 8-year-old daughter Kathryn is a devoted "High School Musical" fan.

Dropping her from future movies or other "High School Musical" projects would not only be unfair to Hudgens but to fans such as Kathryn, Smith said.

"If Vanessa is not in the movie, my daughter would not be so excited to see it," she said.

Smith said she hopes that Kathryn doesn't hear about the photo but, if she does, she's prepared to talk about it. She'll say that it's something private for Vanessa that shouldn't have been shared.

The best thing for Disney was to do nothing, said Michael Le

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

**Shakes head sadly**
Your work obviously isn't giving you enough to do Dan.
:-P

Formerly MHG
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Two things.

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Hudgens had e-mailed photos to the "Drake and Josh" actor a couple of years ago,

Hudgens, 18,

So you've provided a link to photos of a nude 16 year old girl.

Be watching for you and Chris Hanson on a Dateline special soon...

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Two things.

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Hudgens had e-mailed photos to the "Drake and Josh" actor a couple of years ago,

Hudgens, 18,

So you've provided a link to photos of a nude 16 year old girl.

Be watching for you and Chris Hanson on a Dateline special soon...

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1852/vanessahudgenstn0.jpg

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More photos are out there. Doubt she'll be around for HSM3. One has to wonder about the legal ramifications of all this. Apparently the photos were sent back and forth. Why do these celebs do this? A Mistake? Misguided youth?

Personally, I think this will guaranty that she'll have a more lucrative career than the rest of her co-stars.

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what an idiot. in this time, wouldnt you think that someone would figure out that taking the pictures alone is a risk, then posting them on the internet is an even bigger risk?

GAWD these people are stupid >.< career or not, its a dumb idea. its her own dumb fault for even doing it, now she can suffer. i have no sympathy for stupidity.

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=crimson>Rockit?<h6>xo wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

...show her smiling as she posed naked and in underwear...

How can she be naked and in underwear Lol

She's not wearing any underwear. XD

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

alright who's got the link i want to see these picturess im a minor its not illegal for meee

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sherwood Forest wrote:

alright who's got the link i want to see these picturess im a minor its not illegal for meee

Here's a picture of Vanessa's unshaved vagina:

http://onmilwaukee.com/images/articles/statefaircorbin_story1.jpg

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Sherwood Forest wrote:

Here's a picture of Vanessa's unshaved vagina:

http://onmilwaukee.com/images/articles/statefaircorbin_story1.jpg>

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

josedequeso user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 277 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sherwood Forest wrote:

I've got the link, but I need clarification before I would post it, is she a minor or not and would such a post be an example of spam or just a newsworthy entry?

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and by the way, what an idiot

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. There is a god.

2. Yes, she is 18.

Posted: 10 Sep 07, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.totallycrap.com/ and if you happen to find the pictures on that site whilst browsing...I'm not responsible...

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 11 Sep 07, 00:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haaa I always knew she was a little slut.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 11 Sep 07, 02:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If they can read, they can bleed.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 11 Sep 07, 03:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She really needs to shave her snizz.

Killed by drones.
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 11 Sep 07, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

She really needs to shave her snizz.

Why? Is it Good Hairy, or Demi-Moore-With-A-Small-Horse-In-Her-Crotch hairy?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts

Posted: 11 Sep 07, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Take a look and see why....

http://www.glizzy.nl/images/20070906_hudgens1_large.jpg

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts

Posted: 11 Sep 07, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Meh, I'd do her even if she had a moustache.

=D

CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA