Forums > Personal > Chris Crocker - The Phenomenon

forum rss feed
Author

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 07, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amid all the trash talk that filled the blogosphere this week in the aftermath of Britney Spears' lackluster MTV VMA appearance, the Internet also played host to a series of fan-produced apologias.

These Zapruder-like frame-by-frame video analyses by Spears' supporters seek to explain her sloppy stylings and costume choices, along with near hysterical pleas to end the criticism.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3592492&page=1

Killed by drones.
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 14 Sep 07, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tehe
I'm so Chris Crockers #1 Fan!!1
Tehe
www.myspace.com/itschriscrocker

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 15 Sep 07, 04:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Am I the only one who is utterly disgusted by MTV? How could they expose a young mother who is apparently addicted to alcohol and medication and possibly suffering from post natal depression to a multi million audience snickering about the public display of a young woman who has obviously lost all connection to reality? Not to mention the cruel "jokes" by the person right after Britney's desastrous performance.

How perverse is a society who thinks it is "entertaining" to watch the self destruction of a woman who had been hyped to be a star in teenager years, who had been abused by her greedy parents who now say she is a "bad parent"? MTV has not been a music channel for years, it's a trash programme host, just utterly appalling.

I do not want any google ads here.

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 15 Sep 07, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

Am I the only one who is utterly disgusted by MTV? How could they expose a young mother who is apparently addicted to alcohol and medication and possibly suffering from post natal depression to a multi million audience snickering about the public display of a young woman who has obviously lost all connection to reality? Not to mention the cruel "jokes" by the person right after Britney's desastrous performance.

How perverse is a society who thinks it is "entertaining" to watch the self destruction of a woman who had been hyped to be a star in teenager years, who had been abused by her greedy parents who now say she is a "bad parent"? MTV has not been a music channel for years, it's a trash programme host, just utterly appalling.

*nods*

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"