Forums > Personal > jim beach

forum rss feed
Author

stephenc2500 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 11 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 08:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please can anyone help us to get in contact with Jim Beach ??? We are struggling to find his contact details.

stevecarthyracing,motopassion
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 08:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who are "we"?

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 08:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want Roger Taylor's address, because i want to stalk him and his daughter. PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE HIS ADDRESS????? I'M STRUGGLING TO FIND IT.

Get a fuckin life.

Killed by drones.

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you get a fucking life. WE are a couple whom of which have something belonging to Freddie Mercury when he was alive. We purchased it at an auction in London in 1992. So you go get a life and WE will continue to enjoy our life with our treasured asset.

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stephenc2500 wrote:

WE are a couple whom of which have something belonging to Freddie Mercury when he was alive. We purchased it at an auction in London in 1992. So you go get a life and WE will continue to enjoy our life with our treasured asset.

Maybe you should contact the fan club and tell Jackie what you've told us. Then you can give her your contact information and ask her to pass it on to Jim. ??? Just a thought.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why don't you try Queen's archivist, Greg Brooks:

gb.queen_archive@btinternet.com

He may be able to help you directly or get a message to Jim.

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We may seem stupid but really don't know how to get intouch with Jaclie at the fan club or Greg Brookes. It took all our time to get to put these messages onto this site. Sorry. Please help

Billy No Mates user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jacky Smith's email address - qfc@dircon.co.uk

You could also try Brian's secretary Jen. You can get her on - brians.soapbox@clara.co.uk

When writing to Jen, if you mention a load of bollocks about astro-physics and send in a picture of the Cosmos that you sourced off the internet and claim you took it with your Nokia 0.5 megapixel camera, you might get a reply. If you send in two copies of the same picture and claim it's a stereo photo even better.

By the way Steven, it's only a small point but, it's Freddie and not Freddie. For some reason the good people of Queenzone take great offence at the great man being called Freddie.

You could explain when you email the two ladies that you need to contact Mr Beach and tell them the reason. If Jen or Jacky agree then they might pass on a message.

Bear in mind that Jim Beach is omnipotent and outranks God in this sense. He probably therefor, already knows what you've got to say anyway.

Goodluck. My best guess is that Satan has more chance of going to work in a snow plough than you've got of getting hold of the big man. Still, miracles happen. Just look at Paul Rodgers.

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We have spoken to Jakie and we are now awaiting the details that we require. Thank you

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stephenc2500 wrote:

We may seem stupid but really don't know how to get intouch with Jaclie at the fan club or Greg Brookes. It took all our time to get to put these messages onto this site. Sorry. Please help

1. Yes.

2. Who's Jaclie or Brookes? I've heard of the "new math". Is this the "new English"?

3. Are you a real slow typer? I can do about 60 words a minute. This last message of yours was 38 words. Exactly how long did that take you to type? All of your time? Are you on a deadline

4. Who's Freddie? If you have a pair of underwear that have "Freddie's" name stitched in the back (no pun intended), they are probably some other Freddie Mercury, not our Freddie.

5. Perhaps you shouldn't have started a thread in each category, would have saved some "precious" time, which you apparently don't have a lot of.

6. Shouldn't you be in school?

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 07, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think "we are a couple" is what Schizophrenics Anonymous say is the politically correct description these days...