Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Where Can You But The Back To The Light Album?

forum rss feed
Author

fanatic125 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 07, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't find it at Best Buy, Circuit City, or FYE.

fanatic125 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 07, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

.....ASSDUDE...... wrote:

fanatic125 wrote:

I can't find it at Best Buy, Circuit City, or FYE.


amazon?


Are there any actual stores? I don't really like using ebay and amazon. I know it's there on amazon though.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 07, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Other than maybe checking a little independent store, your best bet is using the Internets to find what you want.

It really is an amazing thing, this Internets...

masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 07, 23:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Queenonline?



P.


Queen rocks!
thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 07, 23:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You will not find it in any big-box retailer in the United States, and probably not any major chain record store either. I promise you that.

If you're really opposed to Amazon (which does have the CD, and for as little as three bucks), your best bet is to absolutely scour independent music shops that have a lot of used CDs. Even then, it would be an obscene stroke of luck if you came across it.


"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 07, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fanatic125 wrote:

.....ASSDUDE...... wrote:

fanatic125 wrote:

I can't find it at Best Buy, Circuit City, or FYE.


amazon?


Are there any actual stores? I don't really like using ebay and amazon. I know it's there on amazon though.


Ah, the old "I want to buy something, but not so badly as to actually go to the place with the stock" argument.

Always entertaining

Good_Company50 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 176 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 07, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ask your local store (such as Best Buy, Hastings, Barnes & Noble, etc.)to order it for you. If they say they can't find it, you may just have to break down and buy it online, or pay a friend, who doesn't mind buying things on line, to order it for you.

Good luck, it's a terrific album!


We're only living in our dreams in Another World -- Brian May
steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 07, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know for a fact that Borders has it, but you'd have to order it online.


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 07, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fanatic125 wrote:

I can't find it at Best Buy, Circuit City, or FYE.


What about ebay?

Look: http://muziek.search.ebay.nl/brian-may-back-to-the-light_CDs_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC11QQfromZR40QQsacatZ1049

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 07, 13:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Other than maybe checking a little independent store, your best bet is using the Internets to find what you want.

It really is an amazing thing, this Internets...


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Uek8CLn5RvY


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 07, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

filesharing...shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone lol

fanatic125 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 07, 20:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

I know for a fact that Borders has it, but you'd have to order it online.


Would they be able to place an order on it at the store?

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 07, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fanatic125 wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

I know for a fact that Borders has it, but you'd have to order it online.


Would they be able to place an order on it at the store?


They'll have computers set up around the bookstore and you simply order it. You can either send it to your house or just pick it up when it arrives at the store. The only downfall to this is that some Brian May CDs at Borders cost about 50 dollars, and it might be the one you want. However, I'm sure it's worth getting. I suggest finding out first hand as prices do change.


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
gem27 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 243 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 07, 13:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

over here in the UK it is still easy to find. almost all cd stores have it and if not you can order it in.

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 07, 14:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gem27 wrote:

over here in the UK it is still easy to find. almost all cd stores have it and if not you can order it in.




Yeah, i got mine from Virgin megastores. I didn't have to order it in though.

gem27 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 243 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 07, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Queen online shop has it for sale.

fanatic125 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 07, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

fanatic125 wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

I know for a fact that Borders has it, but you'd have to order it online.


Would they be able to place an order on it at the store?


They'll have computers set up around the bookstore and you simply order it. You can either send it to your house or just pick it up when it arrives at the store. The only downfall to this is that some Brian May CDs at Borders cost about 50 dollars, and it might be the one you want. However, I'm sure it's worth getting. I suggest finding out first hand as prices do change.


Thanks for your help.

Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 07, 21:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Local 99cent store. or the dollar tree.


Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!



"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not