Forums > Queen - General Discussion > FS: Apple Iphones 8GB...$300, Apple ipod 80 GB -- $135.95

forum rss feed
Author

khalid01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Sep 07, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KHALID Phone Plaza
We are a Standard mobile phones distributor , We deal with phones like Nokia , Samsung , Qtek , Imate , Sony Ericsson ,Motorola Sidekick , Palm Treo and Nextel , which are all very cheap.

They are Brand New/Unlocked and they come with complete accessories.They also come with 1year international warranty. Note : If you buy two you will get one for free.

if interested contact us at k.majiid@merseymail.com
PRICELIST FOR NOKIA PHONES IN STOCK :
Nokia 6125 ....$150
Nokia 6136 ....$160
Nokia 6265i .....$140
Nokia 6282 ......$170
Nokia 8800 .....$175
Nokia 770 .....$165
Nokia 8801 .....$180
Nokia E50 ......$130
Nokia E61i......$170
Nokia E70 .....$150
Nokia N70 .....$155
Nokia N71 .....$165
Nokia N72....$175
NOKIA VERTU..$250
Nokia N80 .....$190
Nokia N90 ....$190
Nokia N91 .....$200
Nokia N92 ....$220
Nokia N93 .....$200
Nokia N93i.....$250
Nokia N95 .....$300
Nokia N75 ....$350
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition ..$250

PRICELIST FOR MOTOROLA PHONES IN STOCK :
Motorola Mpx 300........$300
Motorola A1200 .....$170
Motorola A910.....$130
Motorola E1070 .....$135
Motorola L6 Candybar RAZR ....$140
Motorola Q .....$230
Motorola Rokr E2 ....$190
Motorola V1050.....$145
Motorola V195 ....$135
Motorola V3 (Gold) Edition ....$130
Motorola V3c RAZR for Verizon.....$135
Motorola V3i Dolce & Gabbana .....$165
MOTOROLA V3x (PINK) .....$140
Motorola W220 GSM .....$180
MDA4...................$130
Mitac MIO 8930.........$280

HTC P3600.....$200

Toshiba Phones:
Toshiba 902T.....USD$180
Toshiba 903T.....USD$185
Toshiba 904T.....USD$190
Toshiba TX60.....USD$230
Toshiba TX62.....USD$220
Toshiba TX80.....USD$230

Xplore Phones:
Xplore M70.....USD$175
Xplore M98.....USD$160

PRICELIST FOR IMATE PHONES IN STOCK :
I-Mate JAM ....$190
I-Mate JAMin ....$200
I-Mate JASJAR .....$300
I-Mate K-Jam .....$210
I-Mate Smartflip .....$220
I-Mate SP5 .....$130
I-Mate SP5m ....$120

Philips Phones:
Philips 766........USD$165
Philips 768........USD$175
Philips 968........USD$175
Philips S900......USD$160

Sharp Phones:
Sharp 703SH....USD$170
Sharp 903SH....USD$245
Sharp GX29......USD$175
Sharp SX633.....USD$230

PRICELIST FOR SAMSUNG PHONES :
Samsung U700...$300
Samsung P920 .....$245
Samsung I830....$220
Samsung Serene SGH-E910.....$300
Samsung S401i...$180
Samsung D870 .....$200
Samsung Z710 ....$230
Samsung p900 .....$255
Samsung p860 ......$235

PRICELIST FOR SONY ERICSSON PHONES :
Sony Ericsson K310 ....$125
Sony Ericsson K510 ....$135
Sony Ericsson K610 ....$145
Sony Ericsson K790 ....$180
Sony Ericsson K800 ....$170
Sony Ericsson M600 ....$155
Sony Ericsson P990i .........$230
Sony Ericsson W700i ...$130
Sony Ericsson W810 ....$135
Sony Ericsson W850 GSM .....$220
Sony Ericsson W900i ....$230
Sony Ericsson W950 .....$240
Sony Ericsson W960......$280
Sony Ericsson Z710 .....$240
Sony Ericsson p910i.....$165
Sony Ericsson P1i.......$200

O2 XdPhones
O2 Xda Atom.............USD$300
O2 Xda Atom Exec...USD$310
O2 Xda Stealth..........USD$320

Pantech Phones:
Pantech G670............USD$170
Pantech PG-3600V....USD$165
Pantech PG-6200......USD$175
Pantech PG-8000......USD$170
Pantech PG6100........USD$220

PRICELIST FOR PALM TREO PHONES :
Palm Treo 650 GSM A....$120
Palm Treo 700w ....$140
Palm Treo 750w ..$200

PRICELIST FOR SIDEKICKS:
Sidekick 2......$110
Sidekick 3......$140
D-Wade Sidekick 3 ..$200
LRG Sidekick 3.....$180

PRICELIST FOR NEXTEL
Nextel i930..$140
Nextel i830...$120

PRICELIST FOR QTEK PHONES :
Qtek 8100 .....$110
QTEK 8300 .....$120
Qtek 8310 ....$150
Qtek 8500 ....$155
Qtek 8600 ....$200
Qtek 9000 3G Pocket PC .....$250
Qtek 9100 Smartphone / Pocket PC ....$150
Qtek 9600 .....$250
Qtek G100 GPS PPC and Pharos Ostia GPS Software(US Maps}....$155
QTEK S200 GSM/GPRS Pocket PC .....$190
Qtek S300 .... $200
Qtek 2020 .... $210
Qtek s100 .... $170
Qtek 8020 .... $150
Qtek 9090 .... $2

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 25 Sep 07, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nikolay Grigoriev

Nikolay Dmitrievich Grigoriev was a Russian chess player and a composer of endgame studies. He was born on the 14th of August 1895 in Moscow, Russia, and he died there in 1938.

Playing career
Grigoriev was Moscow Champion four times: in 1921, 1922, 1923-24 and 1929. His playing career spanned from 1910 to 1929. He lost games to Alexander Alekhine (1915 and 1919) and Mikhail Botvinnik (1927); both would later become chess world champions.

Composing career
Grigoriev composed more than 300 endgame studies. He is especially noted for his prolific output of pawn endgames with only kings and pawns on the board, where he had no equal. In 1935, the French magazine La Stratégie organized a tourney for endgame studies with two pawns against one, and Grigoriev ran away with ten of the twelve awards.

Example study 1
Grigoriev, 3rd prize, Shakhmat, 1928

In Diagram 1, White wins as follows:

1.d4 Kg5
2.Kf7 Kf5
3.d5 Ke5
4.e4

Now Black can choose which of his three pawns he wishes to promote to a queen, but he loses no matter what.

4...a5
5.Ke7 a4
6.d6 a3
7.d7 a2
8.d8=Q a1=Q
9.Qh8+ wins the queen by a skewer.

If Black queens the b-pawn instead, the queen on b1 is captured after 9.Qd6+ Kxe4 10.Qg6+. If Black tries to get a queen on h1, it's gone after 9.Qd6+ Kxe4 10.Qc6+.

Example study 2
Grigoriev, 1930

In Diagram 2, White wins a pawn race through a beautiful repetitive maneuver:

1.f4

Threatens to queen on move 5 with check, after which the queen can stop Black's pawn if it advances to d2. Black's best defense is to try to chase the White pawn with his king.

1...Kb4
2.h4

The Black king cannot catch the h-pawn, so now Black must counterattack by advancing his d-pawn. Now if White plays 3.h5, Black will queen on d1 with check. So...

3.f5 Kc5
4.h5 d4

And the pattern repeats itself again:

5.f6 Kd6
6.h6 d3
7.f7 Ke7
8.h7 d2

Now, finally, White provides the coup de grace:

9. f8=Q+ Kxf8
10. h8=Q+ Ke7
11. Qd4 and White wins.

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 25 Sep 07, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THAT'S got spam in it!
--------------------------------------------------
Scene: A cafe. One table is occupied by a group of Vikings with horned helmets on. A man and his wife enter.

Man (Eric Idle): You sit here, dear.
Wife (Graham Chapman in drag): All right.
Man (to Waitress): Morning!
Waitress (Terry Jones, in drag as a bit of a rat-bag): Morning!
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings (starting to chant): Spam spam spam spam...
Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
Vikings (singing): Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay
sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam (crescendo through next few lines)
Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress: Eewwww!
Wife: What do you mean 'Eewwww'? I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't
have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
Wife (shrieks): I don't like spam!
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!
Vikings (singing): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 25 Sep 07, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crunchy SPAM® Bites

Servings: 6
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes

Ingredients
- 2 cups sweetened corn cereal
- 20 butter flavored crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can SPAM® Classic (12 oz.)* *
- 1 egg, beaten
- For Cheese Dip:
- 3 ounces processed cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream

Directions
Heat oven to 425°F. In a work bowl of a food processor, crush cereal and crackers*. Stir in garlic and onion powder. Using a butter knife, slice SPAM® into one-fourth to one-half-inch slices. Using your favorite cookie cutter, cut SPAM® into shapes. Dip SPAM® into cereal mixture, then into beaten egg and again into the cereal mixture to coat. Place SPAM® on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 15 minute, turning after eight minutes. Meanwhile, for cheese dip, melt processed cheese in a microwave-safe dish. Stir in dressing and sour cream until smooth. Serve SPAM® bites with cheese dip for dipping.

*If a food processor is not available, place the cereal and crackers in a plastic food storage bag. Seal the bag and use a rolling pin to crush the mixture.

**Or SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey

Nutrition (per serving)
592 Calories
46 Grams Fat
20 Grams Protein
145 Milligrams Cholesterol
23 Grams Carbohydrates
1,809 Milligrams Sodium

Crunchy SPAM™ Sticks

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes

Ingredients
- 1 SPAM® Classic (12-ounce) can
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- Ketchup

Directions
Heat oven to 375°F. Slice SPAM™ into 8 pieces; cut each slice in half lengthwise. Beat together egg and milk. Combine flour and black pepper. Coat each SPAM™ slice with flour mixture. Dip in milk mixture. Roll in potato flakes. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Serve with ketchup. Serves 4.

Nutrition (per serving)
365 Calories
24 Grams Fat
15 Grams Protein
113 Milligrams Cholesterol
20 Grams Carbohydrates
899 Milligrams Sodium

SPAM® Turkey Finger Wraps

Ingredients
- 1 can SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey (12-ounce)
- 2 (8-ounce) containers refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package mild chili seasoning mix
- 4 (1-ounce) slices American cheese
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Ketchup and mustard, for dipping

Directions
Soak bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes. Heat oven to 375º F. Remove SPAM® from can and cutting from top to bottom, cut SPAM® into 12 logs. Insert a skewer into the end of each log to within 1/2-inch of the other end. Open crescent rolls. Pinch and shape the crescents into one long rectangle. Cut rectangle into 6 even pieces. Continue this with the second package of rolls. Place chili seasoning onto a plate. Cut each slice of cheese into 6 even strips. Roll each SPAM® log one at a time in the chili mix. Place a coated log on a piece of dough. Place 2 strips of cheese on the same piece of dough. Roll it up and seal the dough by pinching the sides and ends together. Place logs, 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and baked through. Serve hot with ketchup and mustard, for dipping. Makes 12 wraps.

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Toasted Spam Appetizers HT PFC English 15mins

Makes 32 Hot Pork Vegetables Herbs Party Food Buffet Appetizer canapés England British Europe

Ingredients

200g/7oz Spam Luncheon Meat, cut into small dice
37.5g/1 ½ oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
25g/1oz Celery, finely chopped
4 tbsp Mayonnaise

1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
A dash of Hot Pepper Sauce
8 Slices Toast, crusts removed and cut into quarters (either squares or triangles)

Instructions

1. Preheat the grill to hot. Combine all the ingredients except the toast, in a mixing bowl and blend thoroughly. Spread mixture on toast or crackers.

2. Place the toast quarters on a baking sheet and divide the spam mixture even between the quarters, spreading down lightly. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 06:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS

Killed by drones.
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 06:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hark, hither goes a knight of the round table from the holy castle of Spamalot. Join me as I raise thee chalis of vegetable oil and various other preserving agents and tip it on thou Spammers head, twixt will preservest thou head for all of eternity. In the name of Spam, amen.

And what the hell would I want 3 phones for? 1's bad enough!

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 06:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS - PROPERTY OF QUEEN PRODUCTIONS
Hahahahaha

Dubroc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dubroc
Bohemian: 522 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What do you get when you read the maps backwards?

SPAM EHT....

We must all see to believe...
onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

delete topic please.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AHMED Spam Plaza
We are a Spam distributor , We deal with processed meat like Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, which is all very tasty.

They are Brand New/Unlocked Spam and they come with the little metal thingy to help you open the can. Note : If you buy two you will get forty seven for free.

if interested contact us at k.majiid@merseymail.com
PRICELIST FOR SPAM IN STOCK :
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99
Spam 8oz ....$1.99

IPODS:
Apple iPod Spam colored New! -- $105.95
Apple iPod Spam flavored New! -- $125.95

If lonely contact us at
k.majiid@merseymail.com

Lester: Where are those corresponding diagrams? I actually read your post.

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 11:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Microwave, do you do those 12oz tins of spam by the way? If you do, can you send them to me here k.majiid@merseymail.com

I need as many as you can send me......

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Lester: Where are those corresponding diagrams? I actually read your post.

You're going to hate me for this, but I found them on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Grigoriev

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love you.

Spread the wiki love.

Wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki.

Now LEAVE ME ALONE, I've got to read Lester's History of Acorn Microcomputers. It's actually interesting stuff, I don't know if you just cut & pasted. Being a fan of Apple in the 80s, I really am about to read that.

josedequeso user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 277 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus penus

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 13:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary Dictionary

Legy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 433 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone have any peanut butter cups?

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

empty ones?

I saw Elvis Reese's cups in Oklahoma City this past weekend. Swear to God. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Cream. Limited time only. So far, they have not been spotted elsewhere.

violonbleu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

great topic:-):-):-)

Violonbleu

Posted: 26 Sep 07, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

empty ones?

I saw Elvis Reese's cups in Oklahoma City this past weekend. Swear to God. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Cream. Limited time only. So far, they have not been spotted elsewhere.

Oh my god, that sounds vile.