Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > QUEEN IN MONTERREY 9 OCT 1981, 26TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO almost 2 MIN.

forum rss feed
Author

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO user not visiting Queenzone.com
FRANCISCO J ARELLANO

add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Oct 07, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,

I do hope you enjoy these 2 minutes Queen in Monterrey video, on the 26th Anniversary of their shows in México.

It will be available on this link only until October 19 th. It was filmed from the right side of the stadium with a fixed movie camera (not different angles) .In fact some people’s heads can be seen passing in front of the camera. (The footage isn’t properly synched to the audio).

Queen in Mèxico 26th anniversary:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tibb-CL1prQ

Regards,

Hola:

Espero disfruten estos dos minutos de Queen en Monterrey en el Aniversario 26 de esta presentación. Sólo estará disponible hasta el 19 de octubre . Fue realizado con una cámara de cine fija desde el lado derecho del estadio. Pueden ver cabezas de personas pasando enfrente de la cámara.(La imagen no está sicronizada con el audio).

26 Aniversario de Queen en Mèxico:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tibb-CL1prQ

Saludos.

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO

Posted: 08 Oct 07, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,

Take a look at this backstage pass. The names of some cities in México can be seen such as Guadalajara, so we can confirm that Queen were originally going to play there too, but in the end this show was cancelled. It’s a pity!

Regards,

http://groups.msn.com/QUEENMEXICO/qeenenmxico.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=3881

Hola:

Vean este pase, aparecen varias ciudades en México y entre ellas Guadalajara, por lo que se confirma que Queen originalmente tocaría allí, pero finalmente fue cancelado ese concierto. ¡Lástima!

Saludos.

http://groups.msn.com/QUEENMEXICO/qeenenmxico.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=3881

NoOneButMe user not visiting Queenzone.com
NoOneButMe
Bohemian: 245 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 00:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anybody can make such a "concert backstage pass" like that in these days and in earlier years, so I don´t think this one is real. Sorry, we need more realistic and confirmed stuff.

Cualquiera puede crear un "backstage pass" del concierto en estos días y en años anteriores, así que no creo que sea verdadero. Lo siento pero necesitamos material mas realista y confirmado.

Saludos.

Rafael
León, México.

Only the good die young !!!
Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are the VHS masters that blurry and Jumpy? Or is it a youtube quality thing?

Arse.

Jeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

Do you realy think that after years of teasing they will all of the sudden give us something decent?

The quality of YouTube is never good. But jumping looks like an artificial enhancement. In other words the quality was diminished on purpose.

Oh, yes, and indeed that 'pass' is the fakest of all the fakes ever seen. The person that made it didn't even try to make it look genuine. Even in Mexico sure passes aren't printed in Microsoft Word (as this one obviously is).

But thanks for the present!

Roger AAAAAHHHH!
Oszmercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 229 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 10:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why 2 minutes?, well i'm not complain, but some people has leaked some great stuff, why Queen mexico can't?

well that's my opinion and i'm from mexico by the way
peace

Loser in the end!!!
Rompez user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2 minutes? That's too long and borring - I want another 2 sec. snippet!

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oszmercury wrote:

Why 2 minutes?, well i'm not complain, but some people has leaked some great stuff, why Queen mexico can't?

peace

Yes, I have never understood this. No wonder we have a bad reputation in the Queen trading community.

I am from Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico but I live in Monterrey, by the way. My dad was in that concert back in '81. I was less than two months old :).

Hello to all!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's a faked pass.

The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18628 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oszmercury wrote:

Because people like Francisco are selfish and have great pleasure in hoarding their "precious" recordings just so that only they can enjoy them.

Funny... the "Mexico fan club" watermark is there to make it appear as if it's the legitimate property of the fan club. Nice try, buddy.

At this rate, we'll have the whole video in about 30 years. Keep the clips coming.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

26th Anniversary Video. :')

That makes Queen Rock Montreal like the best title ever.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 15:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We have plenty of Queen videos to watch, and we still have a great comunity here on Queenzone. Let´s respect that he doesn´t want to share it or to trade it and move on. It´s not that serious!

Maybe one day he will change his mind.

Take care

Richy Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 320 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, let him keep the video to himself. It might make up for his small pecker size.

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello!

Enter this link so that you can check the authenticity of the backstage pass and the reason for it was not used:

http://groups.msn.com/QUEENMEXICO/qeenenmxico.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=3883

The point is not trying to convince anybody but to share information about the concerts in México.

If anybody might think this is just a joke , well, then that is not my problem.I have some other more important things to do than wasting my time pretending to make /post fake things.

Unfortunately much of the Queen in México stuff was scarce and had got poor quality, it was not made properly since the Queen shows had already been announced in México before and then, later on they had been cancelled. So finally, when the concerts were confirmed and held , the memorabilia (t-shirts & small cardboard banners) lacked any quality at all.In México there was not a music/concerts industry as you know it today.The concerts Queen gave in México were the first massive ones in our country.

Regards,

The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18628 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bobby_brown wrote:

We have plenty of Queen videos to watch, and we still have a great comunity here on Queenzone. Let´s respect that he doesn´t want to share it or to trade it and move on. It´s not that serious!

You're right... but if he doesn't want to share all of it, then he might as well not share it at all. It's like a child taunting his friends with a toy or a piece of cake. It's immature, and it's pathetic. If they were high quality shares, that would be one thing... but these YouTube clips are awful.

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO wrote:

The point is not trying to convince anybody but to share information about the concerts in México.

If that's the case, then share the whole video, so you can share all the information - not just a small portion of it. Then people will thank you. Right now, they're not too impressed with the way you're making it public that you're hoarding a video, and watermarking it, as if you legitimately own it. Why are you choosing to do it like this?

I'm sure many people share my thoughts, but they aren't voicing them, out of fear that the "sharing" (if that's what you want to call it) will stop. But as usual, I'm happy to speak on behalf of whoever feels at least similarly to how I feel.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO wrote:

Hello!

Enter this link so that you can check the authenticity of the backstage pass and the reason for it was not used:

http://groups.msn.com/QUEENMEXICO/qeenenmxico.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=3883

If anybody might think this is just a joke , well, then that is not my problem.I have some other more important things to do than wasting my time pretending to make /post fake things.

Unfortunately much of the Queen in México stuff was scarce and had got poor quality, it was not made properly since the Queen shows had already been announced in México before and then, later on they had been cancelled. So finally, when the concerts were confirmed and held , the memorabilia (t-shirts & small cardboard banners) lacked any quality at all.In México there was not a music/concerts industry as you know it today.The concerts Queen gave in México were the first massive ones in our country.

Regards,

Call that proof???? It's proof that Roger had a Hitler fetish as much as anything....

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NoOneButMe wrote:

Anybody can make such a "concert backstage pass" like that in these days and in earlier years, so I don´t think this one is real. Sorry, we need more realistic and confirmed stuff.

Cualquiera puede crear un "backstage pass" del concierto en estos días y en años anteriores, así que no creo que sea verdadero. Lo siento pero necesitamos material mas realista y confirmado.

Saludos.

Rafael
León, México.

The following replies should not be taken personally , I have been called many things therefore this is what I think.
Somebody has talked about me in many ways : nuts, selfish etc. and some other different things.

As long as I am allowed to upload this kina of things , I’ll keep on doing it. I doubt I will upload something else on October 17th or 18th, maybe somebody else, but certainly not me. I knew some people would be upset for this video but I just wouldn´t overlook such an important date. Some people like talking cheap, O.K. talk then.

Las respuestas que les doy no son personales ya me tacharon de varias cosas y he aquí mis respuestas.
Ya alguien hizo alusión a mi persona de diversas formas : demente, egoísta y varias cosas más .

Mientras me permitan seguir subiendo este tipo de cosas lo voy a seguir haciendo no crean que el 17 o 18 de octubre se va a subir algo, quizás alguien más pero yo no.
Ya se que se iban a enojar pero no por ello iba a dejar pasar por alto esta fecha.
A la gente le gusta hablar, hay que dejar que lo hagan.

I do not need any kind of real stuff since I was there myself, it’sn not just that somebody had told me anything about it.

As I said before, José Luis Pluma saw these backstage passes when they were being designed…that was 26 years ago, he was there and if you don’t want to believe in what he says , thet’s your business. José Luis Pluma is a well known old rock press person in México, with over 40 years in the business.

Yo no necesito "material realista" ya que yo estuve ahí, nadie me lo platicó.

Como antes dije José Luis Pluma vió estos backstage passes cuando los estaban diseñando ….esto fue hace 26 años, el estuvo ahí ya si no quieres creer en su palabra es cosa tuya, José Luis Pluma es un veterano del rock en México, con una carrera de mas de 40 años.

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 21:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

I only have a copy in DVD and the quality is exactly the same.

Sólo tengo una copia en DVD y así es la calidad.

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeroen wrote:

Marknow wrote:

Do you realy think that after years of teasing they will all of the sudden give us something decent?

The quality of YouTube is never good. But jumping looks like an artificial enhancement. In other words the quality was diminished on purpose.

Oh, yes, and indeed that 'pass' is the fakest of all the fakes ever seen. The person that made it didn't even try to make it look genuine. Even in Mexico sure passes aren't printed in Microsoft Word (as this one obviously is).

But thanks for the present!

I don´t have any time to spoil the quality of any stuff , I do have time to include the Queen Fan Club Mexico watermark , but that’s all.

As I said before, José Luis Pluma saw these backstage passes when they were being designed…that was 26 years ago, he was there and if you don’t want to believe in what he says , thet’s your business. José Luis Pluma is a well known old rock press person in México, with over 40 years in the business.

No tengo tiempo para estar degradando la calidad de las cosas, si para poner la leyenda Queen Fan Club Mexico, pero nada más.

Como antes dije José Luis Pluma vio estos backstage passes cuando los estaban diseñando ….esto fue hace 26 años, el estuvo ahí ya si no quieres creer en su palabra es cosa tuya, José Luis Pluma es un veterano del rock en México, con una carrera de mas de 40 años

FRANCISCO J ARELLANO

Posted: 09 Oct 07, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oszmercury wrote:

peace

Tú eres un ejemplo de la juventud actual, que piensa que solo hay que oprimir un botón para bajar todo a su compu, celular o ipod.

Aunque yo suene a vetarro, no idea tienes del trabajo que costo juntar el dinero y arriesgarse a ir al concierto, porque no es como ahora que es como ir al cine.

Literalmente antes te jugabas el pellejo, o te golpeaban, asaltaban o se cancelaba el concierto sin reembolso de ningún tipo. la gente se quedaba acampando pasando hambre y frío, ni había transporte suficiente par ir allá y menos para regresar.

Ni pensar en arriesgar a llevar una grabadora escondida ya que eran gigantes, y menos una cámara de cine (no existían las videocámaras ni los celulares) y cada rollo de película para la cámara de cine de 8, super8, 16 mm o 35 mm costaba $450.00 pesos el mas económico (sin sonido), porque había con o sin sonido , (el boleto costo $370.00) y filmar todo el concierto requería al menos de 30 rollos de película,¡¡ $13.500 pesos de aquella época!!!! o el equivalente a la entrada de 36 personas… mas el costo de revelado de cada rollo.

¿Para que te arriesgaras a que te confiscaran todo en la entrada o te rompieran la camara?, eran puros granaderos los encargados de la “seguridad”.

Eran otros tiempos no había educación respecto a los conciertos, no había ticket master, ni compra por teléfono, ni tarjeta de crédito, ni boletos numerados, ni secciones, en el área de piso estábamos sobre piedras y tierra porque fue el único sitio donde la autoridades permitieron el concierto.
¿Y me preguntas que porque dos minutos??
¡¡Vaya!!