Forums > Personal > ITS SO GOOD TO BE BAAAAAACK!

forum rss feed
Author

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who the hell are you?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1.Quite frankly, mah deah, no one cares that you're back.

2.We're not necessarily jittering on the edges of our computer chairs for you to turn 10, either.

3.Might I add it's not necessary to announce that you're coming back every time you've been away for a month or more, which you're notorious for doing.

4.You're too young to be here. Go join the Dragon Tales Forum.

Back whenever
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Edit

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

cakebox. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you let the message go fnnnrrrk for me?

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 16:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Children these days have too much freedom. The parents should keep them from such dangerous things like the Internet. It's here that perverts lurk about every corner in search for some nice young meat. I'm afraid to say the human race is going down a path that is both degrading and irresponsible. Unfortunatly, our children are far to naive and arrogant. Furthermore, our parents are far to irresponsible and uncaring. I've witnessed it myself, every God damn day. Idiots. Don't have children if you're unwilling to make the right commitments or lack the brain to control your children.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^Exactly!
Shouldn't this boy be driving Tonka trucks around his front yard?

Back whenever
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Children these days have too much freedom. The parents should keep them from such dangerous things like the Internet. It's here that perverts lurk about every corner in search for some nice young meat. I'm afraid to say the human race is going down a path that is both degrading and irresponsible. Unfortunatly, our children are far to naive and arrogant. Furthermore, our parents are far to irresponsible and uncaring. I've witnessed it myself, every God damn day. Idiots. Don't have children if you're unwilling to make the right commitments or lack the brain to control your children.

Yummy... Kids... *unzip*

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

Yummy... Kids... *unzip*

You put that away Raf. YOU PUT THAT AWAY RIGHT NOW. :P XD

Back whenever
Stop this noise!
Raf

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Cookies?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

Yummy... Kids... *unzip*

Sorry... *zip*

Wait... You're a kid, aren't you? *unzip*

Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yummy... Kids... *unzip*

Sorry... *zip*

Wait... You're a kid, aren't you? *unzip*

Ehrr, wait, Hadrian can have it.
EDIT:Not to mention I'm about 5 years older than he is, and you're only about 3 years older than I. xP

Back whenever
Band ten hut!
steven 35638

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[EDIT:Not to mention I'm about 5 years older than he is, and you're only about 3 years older than I. xP

I'm sorry, Vishnu, but that doesn't make you much better. I'll admit that your behavior is outstandingly more mature than some of the other 'older' members. However, there are several aspects in your 'Queenzone persona' that degrade your cause, for lack of a better term. And do not take 'degrade' as a bad word. It simply means you're being a kid, which is exactly who you're supposed to be! Throughout your life you'll find yourself becoming wiser and more brilliant. Everybody goes through the same transitional changes. Unfortunatly, however, when I was your age I didn't have a computer to express my common age behavior. Because, let's face it, when I was 13 I was an idiot child, not that you are though! It would appear that now any kid can get a hold of a computer and create a blog or account on Queenzone.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

¬.¬

Stop this noise!
Raf

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[EDIT:Not to mention I'm about 5 years older than he is, and you're only about 3 years older than I. xP

I'm sorry, Vishnu, but that doesn't make you much better. I'll admit that your behavior is outstandingly more mature than some of the other 'older' members. However, there are several aspects in your 'Queenzone persona' that degrade your cause, for lack of a better term. And do not take 'degrade' as a bad word. It simply means you're being a kid, which is exactly who you're supposed to be! Throughout your life you'll find yourself becoming wiser and more brilliant. Everybody goes through the same transitional changes. Unfortunatly, however, when I was your age I didn't have a computer to express my common age behavior. Because, let's face it, when I was 13 I was an idiot child, not that you are though! It would appear that now any kid can get a hold of a computer and create a blog or account on Queenzone.

When you were 13, internet forums were for nerds. ;)

I was 12 back then. :P Too bad mIRC was already losing popularity to ICQ. xD

Impresario, still
Sergei.

Posted: 14 Oct 07, 20:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with ye. :P
But I'm not like some kids who are secretive and freak out if my parents look at my Myspace. I don't do much that they don't know about. Except, perhaps, read slash. ;P

Back whenever
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 15 Oct 07, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Save it for Chris Hansen, man. XD

-Things Have Changed For Me-
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 07, 01:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

o_O......I'm pretty sure when I was nine I was outside playing 'capture the flag' or building huts at the park. To tell you the truth, the only time I went on the computer when I was that age was to play Mr Matt or Wacky Wheels *sigh* Do I feel old or what!?!

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
Band ten hut!
steven 35638

Posted: 16 Oct 07, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ I know just how you feel.

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 07, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=&#000000>Hadrian<h6>Acc.Rele wrote:

Comeback: freakin' Hilarious. The only thing kid about me is I have 2 growing teeth, and the phone makes me sound so fucked up, you can't tell the difference between me and a 6 year old's voice.

Don't worry. Puberty will come eventually.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 07, 22:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The prophet's song wrote:

...the only time I went on the computer when I was that age was to play Mr Matt...

I LOVE MR. MATT! I used to turn the apples into pumpkins, and hit him against the wall because I like the noise he made...

And Raf... *unzip* XDDDDD

-Things Have Changed For Me-
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 01:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=660066>Carol wrote:

The prophet's song wrote:

...the only time I went on the computer when I was that age was to play Mr Matt...

I LOVE MR. MATT! I used to turn the apples into pumpkins, and hit him against the wall because I like the noise he made...

And Raf... *unzip* XDDDDD

I used to get a fright when he yelled "OHHHH NOOOO!" cos some twat would always turn the volume right up :P I pinched the game off the school computer with my trusty floppy disk hehe

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"