Forums > Personal > Treasure Moment- New song FALLEN

forum rss feed
Author

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 07, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is a ballad from us, what u think of it?
Its called Fallen

www.myspace.com/treasuremoment

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 16 Oct 07, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think your songs are bad at all, But maybe you should try to look for another way of producing your songs.

Different synth, drums and guitar sounds for example. It all sounds like cheap demo's from the 80's

But the songs aren't bad at all.. Keep it up!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 07:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks , yea maybe you are right. But the songs are demos though.

But i dont know , sounding 80s , is that really that bad? considering that the 80s is a really good time when great music was done.

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice :)

I'm sick of all my kicks.
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote:

But i dont know , sounding 80s , is that really that bad? considering that the 80s is a really good time when great music was done.

I think that what FriedChicken was referring to was the sound of this recording, which to my ears as well does sound dated. Sounds way too much like Europe did for me. The song itself is ok but again I would liked to have heard someone with a better voice singing this.

Anyway, good luck.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF9900>Mr Mercury</font> wrote:

I think that what FriedChicken was referring to was the sound of this recording, which to my ears as well does sound dated. Sounds way too much like Europe did for me. The song itself is ok but again I would liked to have heard someone with a better voice singing this.

Anyway, good luck.
'

Yea i know what u mean. We got rid of our singer cause he wasnt good enough for our music , thats why i sing instead until we get another singer that actually can sing ;P

cakebox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyway, good luck.
'

Yea i know what u mean. We got rid of our singer cause he wasnt good enough for our music , thats why i sing instead until we get another singer that actually can sing ;P

How exactly did you tell your singer that he should fuck off because he's inferior to your great and heavenly musical compositions?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]I can play about 20-25 chords. so im good[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]no i think NOT[/QUOTE]
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ai-yah.

Back whenever
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cakebox wrote:

Anyway, good luck.
'

How exactly did you tell your singer that he should fuck off because he's inferior to your great and heavenly musical compositions?

actually i think this song is kinda crappy and the vocals arent good, sound very girly for a guy singing. its my brothers song

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 07, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In my honest opinion, I found the song to be a bit boring and slow. It didn't really have a definite tune, and it was a bit cheesy.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 07, 02:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

'Twas alright but not really my taste... I kinda got bored just after the singing started...

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Treasure Moment

Posted: 18 Oct 07, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QueenMercury46 wrote:

In my honest opinion, I found the song to be a bit boring and slow. It didn't really have a definite tune, and it was a bit cheesy.

i agree, i dont like the song at all, its my brother who wants to have it on the site

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 07, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh no, the in-fighting has already started. Who's songs will be axed from the new album?

Maybe you guys will go solo. You could paint your faces and dedicate each album to the other members in the band and include a 4 piece poster puzzle. When you get all the albums the poster is complete.

I have many marketing strategies that your band would find very useful. Let me know if you need another good idea.

Perhaps an exciting duel between you guys and the Phantom Of The Opera. We could shoot lasers out of your eyes to defeat evil!!!

cakebox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 18 Oct 07, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You guys are hopeless

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]I can play about 20-25 chords. so im good[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]no i think NOT[/QUOTE]
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 07, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a much better idea; do a music video where you're rockclimbing and snakes are coming out of your head, before a computer animated chessboard floats in the air mystically.

Brian May did that. I'm not joking, as I'm sure many of you can attest.... was he on crack???

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 07, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Yea i know what u mean. We got rid of our singer cause he wasnt good enough for our music , thats why i sing instead until we get another singer that actually can sing ;P
"

On the basis of your argument in another thread where you said Queen can't be called Queen without Freddie, does that mean Treasure Moment is no more?

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"
Treasure Moment

Posted: 18 Oct 07, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pow wow wrote:

"Yea i know what u mean. We got rid of our singer cause he wasnt good enough for our music , thats why i sing instead until we get another singer that actually can sing ;P
"

On the basis of your argument in another thread where you said Queen can't be called Queen without Freddie, does that mean Treasure Moment is no more?

haha what a terrible comparision, the guy who was our singer was just a regular guy and you compare him with the best singer of all time? :)

Freddie Mercury is God

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 19 Oct 07, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment RIP 2007

No one can replace "The Guy" and that is a FACT.

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 19 Oct 07, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyway, good luck.

It's not just me then...they DO sound like a Europe tribute band.

All I can say is that whomever keeps posting these links is a glutton for punishment.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 19 Oct 07, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Wait.....let me get hold of myself here....

I can't...

They "fired" the singer? Oh my Gawd. I'm gonna be useless for the rest of the day now. Maybe they can find Gary Cherone, I heard he is looking for work now.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.