Forums > Fan mixes > Under Pressure New VideoMix

forum rss feed
Author

Mercury 90 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mercury 90
Bohemian: 167 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't like the original video where you cant see anything from Queen so I made a new one, hope you'll enjoy it!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/64208711/Under_Pressure__Mercury_90_Videomix_.wmv.html

Keep Yourself Alive

Daniel vZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 793 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's certainly not bad, but I like you TATDOOL version better. ;)

"If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky

If there's a point, if there's a reason to live or die".

Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 07, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very nice. Some well chosen shots in there. Just a couple of notes:

1. Your lip sync is off at times whereas other times it's really good. Don't know what you use to edit with, but in Sony Vegas, I use the velocity strip to line up vocals in videos. It's a lifesaver!
So, if Fred stops singing before the line is over in the song, I'd dip the velocity for that one part of the video and he'd magically sing longer! And vice versa for bits where singing goes on too long, you'd raise the velocity to get it moving faster.

2. Your "screens" in the background were a nice touch, but they look very clear compared to the surrounding image so that gives away the effect. Try using a brightness/contrast adjustment to make them fit in better. With a bit of luck, that'll work.

I could demonstrate by doing this and uploading a pic to show you. If so, just say.

Nice video with some nice ideas.

Adam.

Mercury 90

Posted: 28 Oct 07, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Baboolal wrote:

Very nice. Some well chosen shots in there. Just a couple of notes:

1. Your lip sync is off at times whereas other times it's really good. Don't know what you use to edit with, but in Sony Vegas, I use the velocity strip to line up vocals in videos. It's a lifesaver!
So, if Fred stops singing before the line is over in the song, I'd dip the velocity for that one part of the video and he'd magically sing longer! And vice versa for bits where singing goes on too long, you'd raise the velocity to get it moving faster.

2. Your "screens" in the background were a nice touch, but they look very clear compared to the surrounding image so that gives away the effect. Try using a brightness/contrast adjustment to make them fit in better. With a bit of luck, that'll work.

I could demonstrate by doing this and uploading a pic to show you. If so, just say.

Nice video with some nice ideas.

Adam.

Year I know what you mean, but this is actually not the final version, so this will be fixed, I'm already working on it, there will be some other shots of under pressure from the new queen rock montreal dvd. so Ì'll will fix the wrong parts;)

Keep Yourself Alive

queentel user not visiting Queenzone.com
I dont like Queen + PR

Bohemian: 266 posts

Posted: 31 Oct 07, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think this very good,i cant fault it at all, are there any plans to do more?

Thefairytellersmasterstroke
Mercury 90

Posted: 02 Nov 07, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queentel wrote:

I think this very good,i cant fault it at all, are there any plans to do more?

Ofcorse, but it does always take such along time trill i doo my next video, because, i always don't know for wich song i should make one

Keep Yourself Alive