Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie is the God of Music

forum rss feed
Author

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FACT, show your appreciation to the God of music, fake fans stay outside.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm a fake fan.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788>?Freya? wrote:

I'm a fake fan.


yes you are, get out


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=chartreuse>Thirtynine? wrote:

I can feel the heat of the flames coming...

Oh, and sorry, I'm Catholic.


religion= Evil on earth and for stupid weak people with no brain, also a FACT


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

<b><font color=007788>?Freya? wrote:

I'm a fake fan.


yes you are, get out


No.

juanm1921 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you really believe what you say or are you just stupid?

I'd appreciate if you could define what a true and a fake fan are.

And even though I'm not religious, religion is not necessarily for weak people, some truly believe and that's great. Haven't you wondered if you are as weak as they are for being such a "true" Queen fan. I mean you said Freddie is God, so I can't see the difference with religion.


I dare not laugh at the madman
steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 22:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ignore him people. Nothing to see here. Move along.


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 07, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No... you´re wrong.

Brian is GOD.




Queen rocks!
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 00:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Didn't we learn the difference between fact and opinion somewhere around first grade?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 00:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

<font color=chartreuse>Thirtynine? wrote:

I can feel the heat of the flames coming...

Oh, and sorry, I'm Catholic.


religion= Evil on earth and for stupid weak people with no brain, also a FACT

You probably made a lot of people angry, including me, by posting that ridiculously ignorant comment. You have no right to critisize other peoples' religious preferences with your absolutely non-sensical opinions and call them facts as if everything that comes out of your mouth is a fact. Now for God's sake why don't you just fuck off.

Also, it doesn't seem like you're very Atheist when you refer to Freddie as God so often. Why don't you just go create your own religion worshiping him and stop filling internet forums with your ignorant "facts" about other religions.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 01:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are a F.A.C.T., a Fucking Asshole Called TreasureMoment.

Cheers! :)

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QueenMercury46 wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

<font color=chartreuse>Thirtynine? wrote:

I can feel the heat of the flames coming...

Oh, and sorry, I'm Catholic.


religion= Evil on earth and for stupid weak people with no brain, also a FACT

You probably made a lot of people angry, including me, by posting that ridiculously ignorant comment. You have no right to critisize other peoples' religious preferences with your absolutely non-sensical opinions and call them facts as if everything that comes out of your mouth is a fact. Now for God's sake why don't you just fuck off.

Also, it doesn't seem like you're very Atheist when you refer to Freddie as God so often. Why don't you just go create your own religion worshiping him and stop filling internet forums with your ignorant "facts" about other religions.


its not an ignorant comment at all, religion in FACT is very evil and for the most stupid people on earth. People who have no brain and believe in nonsense books written by man. They just arent smart enough to figure out that all these "holy" books are shit, pure lies to control the stupid weak minded idiot sheep. I have no respect for people who believe in religion if even if i try, they are just too stupid to believe that garbage.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

juanm1921 wrote:

Do you really believe what you say or are you just stupid?

I'd appreciate if you could define what a true and a fake fan are.

And even though I'm not religious, religion is not necessarily for weak people, some truly believe and that's great. Haven't you wondered if you are as weak as they are for being such a "true" Queen fan. I mean you said Freddie is God, so I can't see the difference with religion.


difference is huge coz freddie doesnt have "holy" rules you must follow or any stupid things like that, i call him god just because he was incredibly awesome human being, much better than any jesus could ever be.

you cant say religion is a good thing, its not. Its the most evil thing on earth. It traps stupid idiot people in mind prisons and makes them sheep who arent free to do what they want. I know they are free to choose religion but they are so stupid so they dont know better.

a real queen fan knows what im talking about when it comes to freddie and agrees.




Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 06:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wiley wrote:

You are a F.A.C.T., a Fucking Asshole Called TreasureMoment.

Cheers! :)



Killed by drones.
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 07:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I beg to differ. Led Zeppelin takes the crown of Gods of Music.

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=chartreuse>Thirtynine? wrote:


Oh, and sorry, I'm Catholic.


Yeah, I'm Christian... and besides, we all know that Moses was the god of music.


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 07:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie got fucked in the arse and died. It happens. Move along, Treasure Moment.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 07:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

FACT, show your appreciation to the God of music, fake fans stay outside.

Oh shit. You forgot to take your pills again ?

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 08:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<Font color=Puce>Smudge<h6>Your Mascara? wrote:

<font color=chartreuse>Thirtynine? wrote:


Oh, and sorry, I'm Catholic.


Yeah, I'm Christian... and besides, we all know that Moses was the god of music.


moses was a story book character, nothing more and if you believe in religion then you arent so smart are you?


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 07, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Freddie got fucked in the arse and died. It happens. Move along, Treasure Moment.


what does that have to do with anything?


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463