Hello, there are many ways how to rip audio CDs to flac files. I will write here only one of many methods using only FREE software.
1) Rip the CD tracks to wav files using ExactAudioCopy (EAC).
2) Save the wav files :) And please give them correct names, I personally don't like files called Track01.wav .
3) Use Traders Little Helper (TLH) to encode wav files to flac files. I recomend using "level 8 encoding". It takes much more time if you have a slow computer, but the resulting files will be smaller. You can also do this in VUPlayer.
4) Write the correct header info for each flac file in VUPlayer or e.g. new WinAmp. Please write at least the artist, song title and bootleg title (if it's a silver-pressed bootleg) or the concert date and location
5) Write a text file in your favorite text editor and write there as much information about the concert as possible (lineage, trackslist, your oppinion, sound quality ...)
6) Many people will thank you if you use TLH for creating flac fingerprints and / or checksum files.
7) Upload the files to some file sharing site (rapidshare, mediafire ...)
or make a torrent using the guide which you can find in the Announce forum.
You can get all programs for free and you can find them using good old google