Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Lonnie Donegan

forum rss feed
Author

scallyuk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Nov 07, 01:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Has anyone received their copy of the re-release of Puttin on the style from Castle?
What are the promised unreleased tracks?

doesn't seem to be available in Oz
Neil

"amateurs practice till they get it right, professionals practice till they can't get it wrong"
P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts

Posted: 01 Nov 07, 03:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its been delayed, and no sign of a new release date. Maybe Brian has finally managed to stop the release...

"
"I'M JUST A ROLLING STONE"

Hmmmm ... well, I'd be interested to know where they are getting their mix. I have what I believe is the only copy of the multitrack ... and there was never a proper mix done at the time. It would be nice if someone had got in touch with me about it. I have often talked with Sharon, his lovely wife, about using the track for a special event ... it would be sad if the recording just trickled out on something like this, without getting proper attention (within and without). "

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 01 Nov 07, 03:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amazon keep emailing me to say it's been delayed.

P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 04:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.lonniedoneganinc.com/shop.htm

the CD can now be ordered from this official page after a year's delay. As expected after reading Brians postĀ , the unreleased gem "like a rolling stone" with Brian is no longerĀ there......

cmsdrums user not visiting Queenzone.com
cmsdrums
Deity: 3040 posts

Posted: 28 Dec 08, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miklos wrote:

Hmmmm ... well, I'd be interested to know where they are getting their mix. I have what I believe is the only copy of the multitrack ... and there was never a proper mix done at the time. It would be nice if someone had got in touch with me about it. I have often talked with Sharon, his lovely wife, about using the track for a special event ... it would be sad if the recording just trickled out on something like this, without getting proper attention (within and without). "

But then again, he thought he had the only copy of the multitracks for Bo Rhap and Killer Queen too!!! [img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]