Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Killer Queen: The Documentary

forum rss feed
Author

Dusta user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Nov 07, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone know where I can find this? I've been watching Ebay, of course, and, Amazon claims to have a single copy, however, my experience with them has been that they often do NOT have one available, when they list such a low number(such was the case with a book recently ordered from them--after three months of waiting for them to ship the, "One," they had available, I canceled my order and found one on Ebay.


It is all random
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Nov 07, 04:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Documentary about me? Awwww.. I'm flatterd.
Well I know that I have tons of fans, but cool off. I can't remember my every single costumer. Kiss kissy ^_^



I'm sick of all my kicks.
queenfanbg user not visiting Queenzone.com
queenfanbg
Bohemian: 305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Nov 07, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0099> *Killer Queen* wrote:

Documentary about me? Awwww.. I'm flatterd.
Well I know that I have tons of fans, but cool off. I can't remember my every single costumer. Kiss kissy ^_^


"_" :) lol...


"Queen are: Freddie Mercury,Roger Taylor, John Deacon and Brian May"
mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Nov 07, 08:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dusta wrote:

Anyone know where I can find this? I've been watching Ebay, of course, and, Amazon claims to have a single copy, however, my experience with them has been that they often do NOT have one available, when they list such a low number(such was the case with a book recently ordered from them--after three months of waiting for them to ship the, "One," they had available, I canceled my order and found one on Ebay.


Dusta, are you talking about this "dvd"?

http://www.amazon.com/Queen-Killer-Documentary/dp/B000F6Q4DQ/ref=sr_1_3/102-0056719-9508137?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1194700461&sr=1-3

If so, then I can tell you that this was shared here a few years ago and is infact a tv broadcast documentary. I believe it was shown on Channel 4 here in the UK


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Dusta user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Nov 07, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, this is the very one. The price seems a bit steep, for an hour long program, does it not? I wonder if this DVD is simply a copy someone made of the television program. If it was not officially released in DVD, then, I would be paying for someones home made DVD, apparantly.

<font color=FF9900>Mr Mercury</font> wrote:

Dusta wrote:

Anyone know where I can find this? I've been watching Ebay, of course, and, Amazon claims to have a single copy, however, my experience with them has been that they often do NOT have one available, when they list such a low number(such was the case with a book recently ordered from them--after three months of waiting for them to ship the, "One," they had available, I canceled my order and found one on Ebay.


Dusta, are you talking about this "dvd"?

http://www.amazon.com/Queen-Killer-Documentary/dp/B000F6Q4DQ/ref=sr_1_3/102-0056719-9508137?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1194700461&sr=1-3

If so, then I can tell you that this was shared here a few years ago and is infact a tv broadcast documentary. I believe it was shown on Channel 4 here in the UK



It is all random
Dusta user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Nov 07, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, and, thank you!

<font color=FF9900>Mr Mercury</font> wrote:

Dusta wrote:

Anyone know where I can find this? I've been watching Ebay, of course, and, Amazon claims to have a single copy, however, my experience with them has been that they often do NOT have one available, when they list such a low number(such was the case with a book recently ordered from them--after three months of waiting for them to ship the, "One," they had available, I canceled my order and found one on Ebay.


Dusta, are you talking about this "dvd"?

http://www.amazon.com/Queen-Killer-Documentary/dp/B000F6Q4DQ/ref=sr_1_3/102-0056719-9508137?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1194700461&sr=1-3

If so, then I can tell you that this was shared here a few years ago and is infact a tv broadcast documentary. I believe it was shown on Channel 4 here in the UK



It is all random
Stoner user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Nov 07, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Has anyone seen it? And what is it about?