forum rss feed
Author

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Nov 07, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In Poland the new way to show your pride that you're gonna stay virgin till you get married is with this ring:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/bbertaud/lovewaitspurityring.jpg

I think they got the wrong way to promove that. In fact, I think if girls are scared to tell their parents they're having sex, with just the ring they mon't make them suspect of anything xD.

Disscuss

Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 07, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haha, I knew about that AGESSSS ago. :P

Its cute, yet funny. XDDDD

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 07, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've collected 5 of those already.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 07, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just to clarify things.

Those rings are for men only and not be worn on their fingers.

Jessica is sending one of those to Raf.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 07, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Just to clarify things.

Those rings are for men only and not be worn on their fingers.

xD

Barcelona, October 22nd 2008

Posted: 15 Nov 07, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Yeah maybe. But I, myself, don't need one of those... XDDD

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 07, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nothing stops someone from wearing that and having sex.

I've already been seen at the church several times, and I'm atheist.

@ Jingles and Jessie: If I manage to make my cock go through such a tight ring, I doubt it's ever gonna work again...

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 05:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

I've collected 5 of those already.

The new trademark/symbol of the Sex Olympics?

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 05:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

Jessie: If I manage to make my cock go through such a tight ring, I doubt it's ever gonna work again...

You won't have to worry much, soon you won't need it. XD

eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 07:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ Jingles and Jessie: If I manage to make my cock go through such a tight ring, I doubt it's ever gonna work again...

*unrelated topic* you're not really what we call atheist. you're technically agnostic*unrelated topic off*

no, more realted to the topic: rings don't make the difference. it's a personal choice if the person wants to stay a virgin.

and raf, eww.

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 07:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"The new trademark/symbol of the Sex Olympics?"

funny:)

Why do young women these days want to wait until they are married? What if the ex-boyfriend turns out to be a complete failure? You would not buy a car without driving it first, would you? I am not suggesting numerous one-night stands but a little experience cannot hurt before you get married which is supposed to be for life.

I do not want any google ads here.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 07:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is another exponent of what has already been labeled the "new primness" by sociologists, a reaction by (religious) authoritarianism to the growing independence of youth, in an attempt to force hypocrit values (which the enforcers would never want for themselves) onto the youth.

The counter-productivity of such unnatural measures (it is only healthy and natural for adolescents to start experimenting sexually) will lead to increased STD-infections, teenage pregnancies and sexual disorders due to suppression and the making of sexuality into a taboo-subject.

Idiotic chastity-campaigns such as this one closely resemble Victorian attitudes towards sexuality, and will result in the same disfunctionality in individuals and society (note, for instance, that historical studies on sexuality in Victorian Britain have shown that prostitution and sexual abuse were never before (since source material is available, i.e. 17th century and fragmentary material since the 13th century) or after so high.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="green"><b> chickenlicious! wrote:

*unrelated topic* you're not really what we call atheist. you're technically agnostic*unrelated topic off*

I've tried explaining that to him on numerous occasions. Somehow, he doesn't want to accept that.

Stop this noise!
Raf

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

I've tried explaining that to him on numerous occasions. Somehow, he doesn't want to accept that.

No, you did not, Caspar. Your chats tend to be restricted to music and politics. ;P

Besides, I'd think twice before calling myself an agnostic. Just like most Atheists, I must have an agnostic side deep inside, but I'm pretty sure if I ever think I saw God or a convincing proof that He exists, I'll tell myself I was seeing things.

Anyway, welcome back, Caspar!

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Reminds me of the "Abstinence Only" education programs that are funded here in the US by the Bush Administration...which they have now found **wait for it**...don't work!! Yeah, what a shock huh? Lets tell people only to not do it because we said so, scare the hell out of them with stories of AIDS and STDS they WILL get if they EVER have sex with ANYONE and not teach them anything practical like Birth Control or Condoms. This makes for a great situation when dealing with humans (an inherantly sexual animal) and especially when dealing with teens and young adults (even MORE sexual). **rolls eyes** All this accomplishes is more unplanned pregnancies and more STD's because they don't know how to prevent or guard against those things.
We've got rings like that here in the US too...usually coming with a signed paper pledging to wait until marriage to have sex. Guess what they've found there? While the teens who sign the pledge do lose their virginity a few years later than their un-pledged counterparts, they still lose it well before marriage.

Formerly MHG
eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, you did not, Caspar. Your chats tend to be restricted to music and politics. ;P

Besides, I'd think twice before calling myself an agnostic. Just like most Atheists, I must have an agnostic side deep inside, but I'm pretty sure if I ever think I saw God or a convincing proof that He exists, I'll tell myself I was seeing things.

According to Philosophy Class:

Agnosticism: acknowledging that God exists, but rejecting the fact that human reason alone can comprehend or know God, thus leading to a life living without God.

Atheism: TOTAL rejection of the fact that there is a being higher than we all are.

you acknowledge the fact that there is someone up there, but what you think is that you have to see Him to believe. technically, that's an agnostic belief.

i should be teaching you the principle of causality too. but that's already trying to make you believe something you don't so, i'd rather no go deep into that.

still, raf. eew. on your comment way up there.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheists are agnostics who don't want to come out of the closet.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agnosticism: acknowledging that God exists, but rejecting the fact that human reason alone can comprehend or know God, thus leading to a life living without God.

Atheism: TOTAL rejection of the fact that there is a being higher than we all are.

you acknowledge the fact that there is someone up there, but what you think is that you have to see Him to believe. technically, that's an agnostic belief.

i should be teaching you the principle of causality too. but that's already trying to make you believe something you don't so, i'd rather no go deep into that.

I don't know where you're taking philosophy classes, but your teacher is rather uncareful. Here's a direct quote from Leiden University's professor of metaphysics (the branch of philosophy that deals, amongst other things, with god):

"Agnosticism is the belief in the impossibility of comprehension by any human being of the existence or non-existence of any deity"

Stop this noise!
Raf

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know where you're taking philosophy classes, but your teacher is rather uncareful. Here's a direct quote from Leiden University's professor of metaphysics (the branch of philosophy that deals, amongst other things, with god):

"Agnosticism is the belief in the impossibility of comprehension by any human being of the existence or non-existence of any deity"

@ Inna: I NEVER acknowledged the existance of a God. I'm not one of those "God exists but I don't need a religion" people.

I don't believe that there's a God, neither that we are "unable" to understand it.

I believe that there is just too much out there in the Universe, and as humans are unable to understand and explain it all, they simply say there's a superior creature that created everything.

Quick question... Shouldn't we be making fun of a "virginity ring" in this thread instead of talking about my atheism?

Posted: 16 Nov 07, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

VIRGINITY THREAD PEOPLE.