Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie Untold Story -- This made me cry!!

forum rss feed
Author

Stoner user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Nov 07, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just now downloaded all of this and it is so good! The pictures of Freddie when he was a small boy and a little baby made me cry. He looked so innocent, so cute! So different from when he became an adult rock star and cultivated a kind of sexy "demon" look. Wow it's hard to think it's the same person. Watching this documentary and seeing him as a sweet, lonely little boy forces you to think of FM as more of a human being instead of just a sex god. :)

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 07, 20:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My Mini Mercury wrote:

Watching this documentary and seeing him as a sweet, lonely little boy forces you to think of FM as more of a human being instead of just a sex god. :)

Urm, yeah...

Sorry to break your "bubble", but Freddie was a human being, not some sex God.

Dusta user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 07, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was Freddie a sex god?

It is all random

Posted: 18 Nov 07, 22:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

My Mini Mercury wrote:

Watching this documentary and seeing him as a sweet, lonely little boy forces you to think of FM as more of a human being instead of just a sex god. :)

Urm, yeah...

I WASN'T SAYING THAT I ONLY THOUGHT OF HIM AS A SEX GOD. HE DID LOOK LIKE A DEMON THOUGH IN SOME PHOTOS. BUT HE COULD NEVER MAKE HIMSELF LOOK DEMONIC ON STAGE IT IS WEIRD. ONLY IN SOME PHOTOS I SAW.
I WAS REFERRING TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT OF ONLY THOUGHT OF HIM AS THAT, INSTEAD OF A HUMAN BEING.....SHOULD WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY THEN THEY WOULD SEE DIFFERENTLY. THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYING.

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 19 Nov 07, 00:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She's baaaaaaaaack! Somebody page Lisser.

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 19 Nov 07, 01:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My Mini Mercury wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

My Mini Mercury wrote:

Urm, yeah...

I WASN'T SAYING THAT I ONLY THOUGHT OF HIM AS A SEX GOD. HE DID LOOK LIKE A DEMON THOUGH IN SOME PHOTOS. BUT HE COULD NEVER MAKE HIMSELF LOOK DEMONIC ON STAGE IT IS WEIRD. ONLY IN SOME PHOTOS I SAW.
I WAS REFERRING TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT OF ONLY THOUGHT OF HIM AS THAT, INSTEAD OF A HUMAN BEING.....SHOULD WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY THEN THEY WOULD SEE DIFFERENTLY. THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYING.

SOMEBODY CALL AN EXORCIST, FREDDIE IS DEMONIC.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 19 Nov 07, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

She's baaaaaaaaack! Somebody page Lisser.

You ARE Lisser.

Sharon G.Queen Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 56 posts

Posted: 19 Nov 07, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dusta wrote:

Was Freddie a sex god?

Oh Yes. For Sure!

Sharon G.

Posted: 19 Nov 07, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mrjordy wrote: [/QUOTENAMEThere are some terribly sad moments in it and I thought perhaps one of the saddest testimonies was from Diana Moseley, who cries during her interview, after mentioning that Freddie invited her to his home shortly before he died and said to her as she left, "thank you for spending the afternoon with an old man."

YES, THAT PART TORE ME UP.

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 19 Nov 07, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My Mini Mercury wrote:

mrjordy wrote: [/QUOTENAMEThere are some terribly sad moments in it and I thought perhaps one of the saddest testimonies was from Diana Moseley, who cries during her interview, after mentioning that Freddie invited her to his home shortly before he died and said to her as she left, "thank you for spending the afternoon with an old man."

Same here.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts

Posted: 19 Nov 07, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

My Mini Mercury wrote:

Same here.

haha. Me as well...along with the whole thing. It killed me. It was pretty sad...especially the end, but it was a great documentary.

"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/