forum rss feed
Author

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok, I understand the need for privacy, but it doesn't seem to be big news or anything:

The Grammy-winning R&B singer and his wife, Tameka Foster, welcomed a newborn, his publicist confirmed Tuesday, declining to say whether it was a boy or a girl. It's the 28-year-old's first child and Foster's fourth.

"Yes, I can confirm that Usher had a baby," Patti Webster told The Associated Press in an e-mailed message. It wasn't clear what day the baby was born.

What exactly are you paying this publicist Patti Webster for?

My question is this. If you were one of the top R&B singers right now, would you go for a girl with these qualities:

1) her website lists her as a "Wardrobe stylist, Image consultant, Personal shopper".

2) Three kids already.

3) Not that hot.

See: Kenny Chesney, Michael Jackson, Troy Aikman. Maybe you'll see where I'm going with this.

lillian hillier user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 63 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

usher had a baby...the wonders of science lmao!

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

usher had a baby...the wonders of science lmao!

What do you mean?

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I can confirm that Usher had a baby,"

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, that was in the story. Where are you going here?

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She's from QOL, don't expect too much sense out of her. You might get a pretty picture though.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wonder how many illegitimate children Usher has.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

I wonder how many illegitimate children Usher has.

Actually, I'm thinking not too many.

I'm thinking he's NOT a pitcher.

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i was expecting a little poem like;

Usher had a baby and Britney had a duck
they put them both together to see if they would oh nevermind..

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Posted: 28 Nov 07, 19:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

She's from QOL, don't expect too much sense out of her. You might get a pretty picture though.
And you are from queen zone..so what does that make you?

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

Someone better than you.

Besides, if you think Queenzone is worse, what the fuck are you doing here? I bet you don't see Queenzoners on QOL moaning about QOL too often.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

lillian hillier wrote:

Someone better than you.

Besides, if you think Queenzone is worse, what the fuck are you doing here? I bet you don't see Queenzoners on QOL moaning about QOL too often.

Ya! Exactly, take your pissing and moaning elsewhere.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

It's simple, that makes her Queenzoner. And Queenzoners are far better than people from shitty QOL.

---->THIS IS OUR TERRITORY<----

I'm sick of all my kicks.

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For petes sake I was-still am-a member of qz as well as qol.Why are you so hard on us for?Do we all not like the same band?Make sure you clean up after you have done spraying your spot.

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

For petes sake I was-still am-a member of qz as well as qol.Why are you so hard on us for?Do we all not like the same band?Make sure you clean up after you have done spraying your spot.

And there you go again, telling us what to do-DON'T BE RIDICULOUS. I'm not gonna clean that out. That's art.

I'm sick of all my kicks.

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its manners...Im sure you wouldnt want Richard to notice the mess:P
Come on people-no hard feelings.Our board was down,if it was a mistake coming here Im sorry.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

Come on people-no hard feelings.Our board was down,if it was a mistake coming here Im sorry.

It is not a mistake coming here. It is a mistake going to a new place and dissing it, posting things like "This is the QOLers thread, if you aren't from QOL, go away". You can't create a topic on Queenzone and say it's a QOL-only topic. If you wanna talk to QOLers, go to QOL.

We do like the same band. But the boards are completely different. Here we don't have shitty moderators, we have freedom of speech, so you're even free to say QOL is better than Queenzone, it's not against our rules.

But it's not polite visiting a tolerant person and dissing their house and family members, is it?

So, show some maturity and stop attacking us freely as if a moderator was ready to come and delete your post and that's it. Here you don't have to explain yourself to a moderator - you have to explain yourself to the rest of us. You won't get banned for your comments, but you'll certainly be disrespected by each single member.

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!

Posted: 30 Nov 07, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

It is not a mistake coming here. It is a mistake going to a new place and dissing it, posting things like "This is the QOLers thread, if you aren't from QOL, go away". You can't create a topic on Queenzone and say it's a QOL-only topic. If you wanna talk to QOLers, go to QOL.

We do like the same band. But the boards are completely different. Here we don't have shitty moderators, we have freedom of speech, so you're even free to say QOL is better than Queenzone, it's not against our rules.

But it's not polite visiting a tolerant person and dissing their house and family members, is it?

So, show some maturity and stop attacking us freely as if a moderator was ready to come and delete your post and that's it. Here you don't have to explain yourself to a moderator - you have to explain yourself to the rest of us. You won't get banned for your comments, but you'll certainly be disrespected by each single member.
I was not dissing this place...our board was down so I posted a little message for Freddie.I posted a few more things besides.Excuse me but our mods and admins are not shitty...belive me I know that for a fact.I dont have to prove myself or anyone here..if you hate me fine...but you really dont know me.People are not givien the chance to be themselves here as they can on qol.That board suits me be better anyway.I do feel its better but thats imo.This board can do with a JLP,Kes,Loretta and Luciana...think about it.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

lillian hillier wrote:

I was not dissing this place...our board was down so I posted a little message for Freddie.I posted a few more things besides.Excuse me but our mods and admins are not shitty...belive me I know that for a fact.I dont have to prove myself or anyone here..if you hate me fine...but you really dont know me.People are not givien the chance to be themselves here as they can on qol.That board suits me be better anyway.I do feel its better but thats imo.This board can do with a JLP,Kes,Loretta and Luciana...think about it.

**Thinks about it**
No. We've got a Richard and a YourValentine, and that's two people here doing the work of four over there... and look... our board hasn't crashed! :O

Back whenever

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its not their fault the board crashed.All the board did was move servers.Maybe one day this place will shut down-I did say if it ever did Qz will be made welcome on Qol..Do not pass judgement on me just because I belong to another board.