forum rss feed
Author

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

Its not their fault the board crashed.All the board did was move servers.Maybe one day this place will shut down-I did say if it ever did Qz will be made welcome on Qol..Do not pass judgement on me just because I belong to another board.

Okay stop acting a victim, I know too many drama queens in my life. And the thing about Richard, I'm not afraid of anything so don't try to scare me, because A-A..that ain't gonna work on me. We were just pissed because you came from another board on our and started telling us what to do. That's all.

I'm sick of all my kicks.
lillian hillier user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 63 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where did I tell anyone what to do:-0.Enjoy this place dear-its always like being bullied everytime I come here.What the heck is your people problem...you can say anything to anyone and get away with it.I posted a message for Freddie and a few more...I am sorry i did-but i have every right to.Just a people can come to qol and post.I may be the victim but you are a bully.

Ms. Rebel

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

Where did I tell anyone what to do:-0.Enjoy this place dear-its always like being bullied everytime I come here.What the heck is your people problem...you can say anything to anyone and get away with it.I posted a message for Freddie and a few more...I am sorry i did-but i have every right to.Just a people can come to qol and post.I may be the victim but you are a bully.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

OH MY GOD...

First of all, I'm Ms.Rebel, not bully ;)
Look, you know what are we talking about, you opened topic and said only QOL members can post. But to be really honest, I didn't give a shit about that. I just wanted to fool around. I found that amusing, I was bored at that moment, alright? We get away with it? What should happen, someone should punish us and beat us with the baseball bat?-LOL. I'm sorry if you feel like a victim on this site, but I DON'T UNDERSTAND people who can get upset on forums.

Just say: look, fuck off or something. Stop being so kind, Jesus..

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did not start the topic...my friend did.A topic about hating the US can slip by here unnoticed and thread about qol gets in trouble..nice board you people have.Be really proud..cause I bet you 3 guys will not be if they saw all what goes on here.Its only a message board yes...but its about Queen which is why I do take things so personally.Im proud to be a fan and not to put people down.I can joke but not to hurt others..I hope I never will be that low!

Ms. Rebel

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

I did not start the topic...my friend did.A topic about hating the US can slip by here unnoticed and thread about qol gets in trouble..nice board you people have.Be really proud..cause I bet you 3 guys will not be if they saw all what goes on here.Its only a message board yes...but its about Queen which is why I do take things so personally.Im proud to be a fan and not to put people down.I can joke but not to hurt others..I hope I never will be that low!

Yes, I'm low, too low. I'm out of your league actually. Can you please say hi to me in front of my friends, I would look sooooo cool!

Lets put jokes aside. You obviously take everything serious. You should also know that there is brighter side of life, you should spend some more time there, my darling.

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am very happy thanx dear-its why I am a part of the better board.Its why I found and stayed there and always will.I wont say hi...but you and your cronies can go fuck themselves.Ta!

Ms. Rebel

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

I am very happy thanx dear-its why I am a part of the better board.Its why I found and stayed there and always will.I wont say hi...but you and your cronies can go fuck themselves.Ta!

So what the fuck are you still here when QOL is better board??? Oh, thanks...I will fuck with my "cronies"....maybe you should also fuck because it looks like someone had spider's web for too long time. Have a good one! ;D

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="9933FF"><b> Ms. Rebel wrote:

lillian hillier wrote:

So what the fuck are you still here when QOL is better board??? Oh, thanks...I will fuck with my "cronies"....maybe you should also fuck because it looks like someone had spider's web for too long time. Have a good one! ;D
I have every right to be here-you dont pay for my compuer or the internet or even this board.It must be nice for you to put people down..do you feel big now or what?Do you get your kicks out of that?DO NOT BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO-MY FRIEND DID AND HE IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN MANY OF THE PEOPLE HERE.

Ms. Rebel

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^Hahahahahaha....Oh yes, I'm busted. This is turning me on, give me more oooooooooooh......ooooooooooooo...
I'M CUMMING! Give me more, don't stop.... ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...... OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEES...Okay, I'm done.

I didn't said that you started that thread! I was talking about people from QOL, how you came and started telling us what to do. Oh what the heck, this is going nowhere. Just relax and post wherever you like, I don't care. I really laughed during this conversation. I don't want to argue with you anymore, if I offended you, I'm sorry. It was all one big joke for me. You can take it however you like. Have a good one!

Ha-nah! user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 84 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...*cricket chirps*...

Punishing shaft since 2007.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha-nah! wrote:

...*cricket chirps*...

XD

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had no idea a message board...and a Queen one at that could be so bad.Why cant people get along?All I ever wanted was to make friends here..thats wrong I guess.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4687 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lillian hillier wrote:

I had no idea a message board...and a Queen one at that could be so bad.Why cant people get along?All I ever wanted was to make friends here..thats wrong I guess.
Okay. So you're wrong. Fuck off then.:B

Back whenever