Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Don't you guys miss it?

forum rss feed
Author

AmeriQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 07, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This single is a half curse because i'm going ape with excitement for the album release. At least a release date would calm me down.

I miss the Queen world, seeing you guys like I did in Birmingham, Los Angeles and San Diego, and I'm from Dallas. I'll travel to Bagdhad if I have to in '08 to see them. I took PR as vocalist hook line and sinker.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 07, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AmeriQueen wrote:

This single is a half curse because i'm going ape with excitement for the album release. At least a release date would calm me down.

I miss the Queen world, seeing you guys like I did in Birmingham, Los Angeles and San Diego, and I'm from Dallas. I'll travel to Bagdhad if I have to in '08 to see them. I took PR as vocalist hook line and sinker.

I never really bought any Queen plus Paul Rodgers cds or dvds, and I won't either. I don't hate Paul Rodgers but his vocal style doesn't grip into my mind the way Freddie's does. I don't mind listening to some Bad Company on the radio once in a while, but other than that, I don't listen to much of Paul Rodgers. Not into that kind of vocal style. If I don't like something 100%, then I can't stand to listen to it all the time.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 07, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AmeriQueen wrote:

I'm from Dallas. I'll travel to Bagdhad if I have to in '08 to see them.

You're gonna be hearing some really, really good news in the next few weeks, then, if my source is correct. American Airlines Center.